Sign in to follow this  
STANDYOURGROUND

Is Weidman legit?

I don't think so, his two fights against Silva were flukes, in the first fight Anderson just got caught cause he was clowning to much, he was about to start going matrix style on Chris and put him away. The second fight was a freak injury, he was about to start hitting Weidman with his advanced striking and knock him out. SO my point is that Weidman just got lucky and Anderson will take his belt back and expose Weidman.

• Like 3

Not a fan by any means but he beat the GOAT twice, no matter the circumstances he beat him and that's that. He also beat Machida, I'm struggling to see how he cannot be classed as 'legit'. 

• Like 3

Im a Machida/Anderson fan and here is my opinion on Weidman:

Dude is the real deal, period.

He faced Anderson for a total of 3 rounds and beat Anderson ALL rounds. Could Anderson beat Weidman ?! Yes he could as any other fighter could. Anderson does not want any business with Weidman.

Was I impressed with Weidman against Machida ? No, I wasnt. 

Did he beat Machida ? Yes, he did.

Does he deserve to be the champ ? TOTALLY.

Do I see any threat for Weidman right now ? NOPE. He is going to ragdoll Vitor and beat Jacare.

• Like 2

Im a Machida/Anderson fan and here is my opinion on Weidman:

Dude is the real deal, period.

He faced Anderson for a total of 3 rounds and beat Anderson ALL rounds. Could Anderson beat Weidman ?! Yes he could as any other fighter could. Anderson does not want any business with Weidman.

Was I impressed with Weidman against Machida ? No, I wasnt. 

Did he beat Machida ? Yes, he did.

Does he deserve to be the champ ? TOTALLY.

Do I see any threat for Weidman right now ? NOPE. He is going to ragdoll Vitor and beat Jacare.

You're not a Anderson fan bro

You have to call Weidman a can and that his wins against Anderson were a fluke

You just have to blindly hug his testicles

• Like 3

You're not a Anderson fan bro

You have to call Weidman a can and that his wins against Anderson were a fluke

You just have to blindly hug his testicles

If you follow this advice, it will lead you down a road of poop bet welching and regret. 

• Like 5

Is Frank Mir legit?

I mean, he just lost to Brandon Vera right...

that fight was 9 yrs ago, .. Vera just signed with One FC/ Singapore, opponent TBA,

Weids seems legit, obviously needs to dominate vs quality fighters to seal the deal -

• Like 2

He's legit. But he never beat Silva.

Thats just the way it is.

What does he have to do to beat him, kill him? He snapped his leg and left him unconscious in a pile of his own **** and urine.

WeidGOAT The Man

• Like 5

Christ Whiteman is the most legit fighter in the UFC today.

As long as Fatt Serra and "Punch a hole in his ****ing chest" Longo are in his corner they will be an unbeatable trio.

After he dominates MicroVitor and throws Jacare for 5 he'll be well on his way to becoming the best MW of all time.

I just pray Spits can beat ****hold because it would be hilarious to see Bisping finally get a title shot and have to fight that monster WeidGOAT.

• Like 1

Is Frank Mir legit?

I mean, he just lost to Brandon Vera right...

Frank Mir is more legit than Fegor. 

Edited by 12er
  • Like 2

this doesn't deserve its own thread, so ill post it here....

what I wanted to point out is that serra and longo have been scheming to beat Anderson silva for a while.  I watched a replay on fight pass... id have to see which one it was, but as Anderson was fighting u could see serra and longo in the crowd pointing at him and talking to each other really intensely.  I wanna say it was from 3-4 years ago.

Does a bear **** in the woods and is the Pope making the world safe for pedophiles?

Not if it lives in the zoo. The pope is getting demon banged by the devil. Thus the devil making the world safe for priests...

that fight was 9 yrs ago, .. Vera just signed with One FC/ Singapore, opponent TBA,

Weids seems legit, obviously needs to dominate vs quality fighters to seal the deal -

You say that like it was yesterday. lol..

463.jpg

Christ Whiteman is the most legit fighter in the UFC today.

As long as Fatt Serra and "Punch a hole in his **** chest" Longo are in his corner they will be an unbeatable trio.

After he dominates MicroVitor and throws Jacare for 5 he'll be well on his way to becoming the best MW of all time.

I just pray Spits can beat ****hold because it would be hilarious to see Bisping finally get a title shot and have to fight that monster WeidGOAT.

I was right there with you until the bold part.

Just let that hope go. It will NEVER happen. I mean... NEVER. Bet your grandmother's soul on it bro. It's not even gold. It's platinum.

Lol. Yeah Man. Even though Chris matrixed silva on the feet in both fights and dominated him in every aspect of mma and completely BODIED machida and prime Munoz each taking DECADES off of their lives, your right he still needs to "prove himself".

What I find most laughable about the whole Weidman/Silva tripe is that Anderson got beat in the EXACT same manner he beat most of his previous opponents - he capitalized on their mistakes. For some reason in these haters minds, when Silva beats someone after they **** up, its because hes the GOAT - but when Weidman does it - its coz he got lucky.

Is it POSSIBLE Silva would have won has he taken the same approach to Weidman that he did with Belfort & Bonnar? Sure...but then, thats like saying if Silvas previous opponents hadnt made certain mistakes they might have won.

He's legit. But he never beat Silva.

Thats just the way it is.

lol yes yes your right.. but then again no one has ever beat SIlva and no one ever will because he is a god....

• Like 1

it was a 10/10 thread until you came in showing meins ugly face.

that's rich coming from a guy with a retarded kebab AV

• Like 3

I was right there with you until the bold part.

Just let that hope go. It will NEVER happen. I mean... NEVER. Bet your grandmother's soul on it bro. It's not even gold. It's platinum.

Yeah probably not, I just fap to the lulz that Bisping vs Whiteman would produce.

• Like 1

LoL No mention of the dominant performance in the Machida fight. Troll thread is troll.

lol dominate performance? you mean the one where he lost the final two rounds and would have been finished had there been a 6th.