Sign in to follow this  
-Richard

Celebrity Big Brother 2014: Actor Gary Busey voted winner

voted winner

Gary_Busey.jpg

Eccentric Hollywood actor Gary Busey has been crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother – beating runner-up Audley Harrison.

Last night, Geordie Shore star Ricci Guarnaccio and Lauren Goodger from The Only Way is Essex were voted off the show.

Left to fight it out in the final were Boxer Audley Harrison,Benefits Street star “White” Dee Kelly, former B*Witched singer Edele Lynch, Hollywood actor Gary Busey, Gogglebox star George Gilbey and Strictly Come Dancing's James Jordan.

But Busey was the bookies' favourite to win.

Busey, who is the first American to win the show, said the experience "revealed so much [about himself] that I thought I wasn't. I didn't think I was selfish. I didn't think I was lazy. I didn't think I was insecure. I didn't I had fear.

• Like 3

"This show showed me things about myself. Big Brother is perfection, and they gave me guidance. It was just beautiful."

The Lethal Weapon star and former Oscar nominee, who clashed with a number of his famous housemates, said he did not know what to expect from the show.

He said: "When you've been around the sun 70 times - that's how old I am - you've got a new knowledge of life and a new knowledge of humour, you learn to respect the youth."

He added: "When I got back home I'm a changed man."

In third place was the house villain, Jordan. "I don't particularly like the two people who are left," he told presenter Emma Willis of Harrison and Busey.

Speaking after leaving the house as runner up, Harrison told Willis: "James has a big personality, but I told him 'I'm not trying to compete with you'."

Over the course of the series, former Gladiator David McIntosh, US actor Leslie Jordan and reality television personalityAngelique “Frenchy” Morgan were among the contestants to leave the Channel 5 show.

• Like 2

I guess lol    Just saw the story, WTF is Gary Busey doing on a show like Big Brother in the UK  :huh:

Showing that we can send someone like Gary Busey to represent us and still dominate. 

USA! USA! USA!

• Like 7

Showing that we can send someone like Gary Busey to represent us and still dominate. 

USA! USA! USA!

Gary Busey isnt American, he is Wolrdian  :wacko:

I try to avoid big brother but I caught bits of it, the other people in the house made it easy to feel sorry for him he got the sympathy vote from what i saw imo. Harrison was the only one decent to the guy. He played a game it was quite obvious I thought but it worked he'd wind everybody up don't think he was ever to cruel to anyone tho, then he'd get in arguements or play the confused old man so people found it funny maybe he was genuine I had heard he's had some health issues. He also kept saying how "great" Britain was and he's a Brit now some people eat that stuff up I guess.

Audley Harrison surprised me most I always thought he was overrated when he boxed and I wasn't a fan at all I even sort of disliked the guy for people overrating him but he seemed like a really good guy him or Gary I'd have wanted to win. The rest were hardly celebrities pretty much just a bunch of nobodies from reality T.V shows who think they are stars.

I saw Busey on celebrity apprentice a coupla years back and the man was insane!.

He was like some strange whacked out Guru repeatedly coming out with these crazy one liners and observations that made total sense in a Busey kinda way.

Seems like he's having a blast in whatever strange parallel universe he's living in.

• Like 1

I saw Busey on celebrity apprentice a coupla years back and the man was insane!.

He was like some strange whacked out Guru repeatedly coming out with these crazy one liners and observations that made total sense in a Busey kinda way.

Seems like he's having a blast in whatever strange parallel universe he's living in.

good luck to him, at his age not many get to have the fun he is having 

• Like 1

good luck to him, at his age not many get to have the fun he is having 

Dead right mate. I've always liked Busey, seems like he's always had a couple of screws loose, but didn't he have a stroke or an accident or something?. Whatever it was, seems like he came back crazier than ever :)   

• Like 1