Sign in to follow this  
UFCCagerattler

Winner Hunt/Nelson v Arloski

At the time AA scored that knockdown on Roy nobody understood Neslons goat chinliness.Now we know (i knew then but thats me) that AA would never have finished Roy and that the fight should have never been stopped.

I will take Roy by KO

If Hunt wins I will take Hunt by murder.

Sorry Pitbull, your comeback is not credible. Yet. 

Hunt wins and it's a step backwards.  Hunt vs Cain is the only logical match up.  Unfortunately Hunt vs Cain wouldn't happen till 2022 with the rate Cain fights at

• Like 1

Rothwell vs Hunt is too much GOAT for one octagon to handle

just not at altitude... Edited by crangs
  • Like 6

I take no joy in saying this - but Arlovski is not back.  He caught a break and fought Bigfoot gone flaccid from TRT withdrawal.

I dug Arlovski back when. . .just don't think his return is real.  When he fights a healthy top 10'er he's getting knocked out.

Edited by LennyTheBat

Jackson and Winklejohn have him defending himself much better.  I always wanted to see Arlovski vs Overeem when Reem started putting on weight and Arlovski was on a winning streak before the Fedor fight.  Now they train together but hopefully Horsemeat changes camps again

• Like 1

Jackson and Winklejohn have him defending himself much better.  I always wanted to see Arlovski vs Overeem when Reem started putting on weight and Arlovski was on a winning streak before the Fedor fight.  Now they train together but hopefully Horsemeat changes camps again

wouldn't mind Overeem/ Hunt II , .. Overeem submitting Hunt in 1 minute not realistic today -

I would take Arlov over Alistair,  AO looks a bit uncoordinated of late ...

• Like 1

He got hurt by Big Foot who is the slowest human on Earth, it won't be along until someone catches that glass chin and we realize Arlovsaki hasn't changed

Arlovski against just about anybody is intriguing.  Title hunt?  I don't know why that is always so important for some fans; I think he can have a good career without having to take an inevitable "war of attrition" loss from Cain.  

As far as the knockouts go, do you guys realize that Arlovski fights in the Heavyweight Division?  You guys are also aware that those knockout losses came from huge guys who regularly knock people out, right?  I imagine that Fedor, Bigfoot, Brett Rogers and Kharitonov would knock out any man alive, if they connected.

• Like 1

Arlovski against just about anybody is intriguing.  Title hunt?  I don't know why that is always so important for some fans; I think he can have a good career without having to take an inevitable "war of attrition" loss from Cain.  

As far as the knockouts go, do you guys realize that Arlovski fights in the Heavyweight Division?  You guys are also aware that those knockout losses came from huge guys who regularly knock people out, right?  I imagine that Fedor, Bigfoot, Brett Rogers and Kharitonov would knock out any man alive, if they connected.

Exactly.  Bigfoot and Rogers have to cut to the 265 lbs weight limit.  Sergei is about 250 and Fedor at 230 in his prime was a beast with speed and power.

• Like 1

He got hurt by Big Foot who is the slowest human on Earth, it won't be along until someone catches that glass chin and we realize Arlovsaki hasn't changed

Anthony Johnson broke Andrei's jaw like 11 seconds past when the 1st round was suppose to be over and he still went to distance.  Rumble weighed like 231 with the speed of a middleweight.

• Like 1

wouldn't mind Overeem/ Hunt II , .. Overeem submitting Hunt in 1 minute not realistic today -

I would take Arlov over Alistair,  AO looks a bit uncoordinated of late ...

Power of threef.  Hunt bodies Overeem with a left hook if they meet again.

• Like 1

Best case is Roy beating Hunt so we get:

Roy vs Arlovski 2

Reem vs Hunt 2

Roy vs Reem after he loses to Hunt sounds good to me.  Would be good to see either of them retire Overeem though

• Like 1

Hunt has already destroyed Rothwell, no looking back

Pre shuffle Rothwell is an entirely different animal.

And I honestly didn't know they fought before... woops

Pre shuffle Rothwell is an entirely different animal.

And I honestly didn't know they fought before... woops

Hopefully Mark could change his gameplan to deal with the shuffle,

lol dw probably for the best, Ben had to literally get carried to his stool before the 3rd round, never seen a fighter so gassed in my life