gazlufc

TUF 20 so far?

We're only into the second episode and already theres some morons with "This sucks" and "Gonna be worst season ever!".

So far I think both fights aint been bad,must admit ive only heard of Calderwood and Daly.

Not gonna pick who I think will win but from what ive seen so far Markos has good wrestling and took some good shots from IMO an overated Torres,she could go far but I feel a better wrestler could cause her more problems.As for Calderwood shes got excellant Muay Thai and good BJJ.She could win this if she keeps distance,but a strong wrestler may grind her down.

Finally I just want to put on record I would seriously smash Felicia Herrigs back doors in!!

Shes hotter than Daves Insanity Sauce!

Obviously you aren't looking for actual opinions since you are calling people who say it sucks idiots. I think that people saying that this is the best season ever are idiots. The first episode did suck. Two hours of BS and 1 fight. The second episode was much better but the fight was kind of lackluster in the 2nd round. If they stay concentrating on training and the fights that are entertaining then it will be a good season. If they concentrate on the in house drama and women bickering at each other than it will be terrible.

• Like 1

Everyone has their preferences & opinions differ for what they are entertained by. To me it's been interesting. Better than a lot of other seasons in recent memory that's for sure. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Obviously you aren't looking for actual opinions since you are calling people who say it sucks idiots. I think that people saying that this is the best season ever are idiots. The first episode did suck. Two hours of BS and 1 fight. The second episode was much better but the fight was kind of lackluster in the 2nd round. If they stay concentrating on training and the fights that are entertaining then it will be a good season. If they concentrate on the in house drama and women bickering at each other than it will be terrible.

im sure it will be the latter of what you said and Big Brother fans will be foaming at the mouth

• Like 1

What made early TUFs popular were the shenanigans and the lopsided fights leading to finishes.

These gals are professionals and tiny, so you won't get either. It's one for the technical purists I think. They're trying to build up minor disagreements as big issues, which makes me suspect there was very little beef.

I think this should be the last ever TUF. It's time to move on (although that garbage BB still goes strong even though it got stale after series 2)

We're only into the second episode and already theres some morons with "This sucks" and "Gonna be worst season ever!".

So far I think both fights aint been bad,must admit ive only heard of Calderwood and Daly.

Not gonna pick who I think will win but from what ive seen so far Markos has good wrestling and took some good shots from IMO an overated Torres,she could go far but I feel a better wrestler could cause her more problems.As for Calderwood shes got excellant Muay Thai and good BJJ.She could win this if she keeps distance,but a strong wrestler may grind her down.

Finally I just want to put on record I would seriously smash Felicia Herrigs back doors in!!

Shes hotter than Daves Insanity Sauce!

Herrig is as annoying as crabs.

Edited by Hells_Bartender
  • Like 3

I like it so far, maybe that's because I know most of the fighters coming into the season this time and know they're top of the division. I liked how they showed home footage for the fighters, I think they should do that in future seasons. Fights have been okay but I just feel like I'm interested in each fight this season just like I did with TUF 17, some of the stuff in the house is super embarassing but I guess that's unavoidable.

Anyone watching TUF Latin America? I haven't seen any but saw the other day Cain's team is dominating?

I am excited watching the first ever all female show and to be honest as an avid martial artist for the past 16 yrs and a UFC fan I think on average the female fights are more exciting! It's a lot like comparing the energy of a NFL player to a College all star it just seems they have more to prove, and let's face it they are pretty too :)

the only thing that bothers me is that TUF seems to have lost its roots. It used to be about going pro and getting a contract but now everyone has to be a pro to get on the show so it changes the dynamic up quite a bit. how about doing Am and Pro on a show instead of 2 weight classes?

IMHO

mitch

• Like 1

I am excited watching the first ever all female show and to be honest as an avid martial artist for the past 16 yrs and a UFC fan I think on average the female fights are more exciting! It's a lot like comparing the energy of a NFL player to a College all star it just seems they have more to prove, and let's face it they are pretty too :)

the only thing that bothers me is that TUF seems to have lost its roots. It used to be about going pro and getting a contract but now everyone has to be a pro to get on the show so it changes the dynamic up quite a bit. how about doing Am and Pro on a show instead of 2 weight classes?

IMHO

mitch

Don't forget this Tuf is for the belt, that's why everyone is already a 'pro'

I like this season????

I am a very open minded person and gave this season every chance I could, but it does suck, no matter which episode I try to watch. 

I suppose I can sum it up by saying to the fighters "get over yourself"

P.S. - calderwood, stop talking like a 4 yr old, you sound like an 'idiot'

I am a very open minded person and gave this season every chance I could, but it does suck, no matter which episode I try to watch. 

what your favorite season?

So in summary Scottish people sound like idiots to you?