freddievanhalen3

TUF 20... anyone watching it

tuf 20  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching Tuf 20

• lol no.. Tuf is horrible these days
    • Sadly yes

Yes. I'm theoretically watching TUF Latin America too, but I'm a couple of episodes behind on that one, because the rest of the household has been out of the house at various times the past couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Yes. I'm theoretically watching TUF Latin America too, but I'm a couple of episodes behind on that one, because the rest of the household has been out of the house at various times the past couple of weeks.

dont you watch all of the TUFs?

I find myself fast forwarding a lot of the house stuff to get to fights. I don't know if it's the lack of interest in many of the fighters or that I'm just done with TUF.

I find myself fast forwarding a lot of the house stuff to get to fights. I don't know if it's the lack of interest in many of the fighters or that I'm just done with TUF.

I actually didn't find the house/training stuff that bad until last night. Last night's episode was pretty bad in that regard. Fight was fun though.

• Like 1

Felice gets a lot of TV time as it is; as she's fighting this week it will be practically a one woman show. Not that that's a bad thing.

Felice gets a lot of TV time as it is; as she's fighting this week it will be practically a one woman show. Not that that's a bad thing.

one of the few i would not bang.

bec is gonna run through kish and then band and fade carla.  please let it happen.

looks like Kish is out and Bec will probs fight Tecia I imagine

The whole bad blood between Tecia and Carla on twitter could make more sense, because if Tecia beats Bec (I really hope not) then she fights Carla and maybe that's where the trash talk has come from

Looks like they messed up and Ultimate Fighter fantasy Pick'em posted the results. Felice won via Dec.

Smh.

Heh. Yeah. I was wondering wtf when the episode didn't come on but picks were closing before 10pm est. Confirmed. Herrig won.

Was the episode aired in the states? Inexplicably, they seem to have stopped showing it mid series in the UK

No. It's not on this week, or next week due to baseball.

• Like 1

Man, they should run three episodes back-to-back when the show returns.  Stupid baseball (and it was my favorite sport as a kid). 

I'm watching this season, and my girlfriend is really into it too.  The all-female cast made it an easy transition from her Real Housewives and Keeping Up With The Kardashians viewing habits.

• Like 4

It is slightly surreal that a game of baseball causes a postponement on UK tv....guess they can't have us ahead or the "suspense" will be gone.

• Like 1

It is slightly surreal that a game of baseball causes a postponement on UK tv....guess they can't have us ahead or the "suspense" will be gone.

AmeriGOATS get to see it first. I didn't realize that there was a break either so came in to see who fought since I thought I missed it and then ran into the spoiler.

Edited by juice64011

Really glad Herrig won. That other girls is an ultimate Dbag.

Honestly, if there was a world wide search for the most annoying biggest Dbag, she'd be top 3 for sure.

Edited by Hells_Bartender
  • Like 3

Honestly, if there was a world wide search for the most annoying biggest Dbag, she'd be top 3 for sure.

Felice kind of sucked though

Shes definitely losing to Randa

• Like 1

didn't want to throw kicks because her knee was "hurt" but before the fight was doing those big star jump things or whatever they are called lol

• Like 1

Randa markos is awesome. She could be the upset dana is on about. I can she her beating rose or jojo in the semis then hopefully smash carla in the finale. After what carla said after randa won was out of order!

Hi randa!

• Like 4

Randa markos is awesome. She could be the upset dana is on about. I can she her beating rose or jojo in the semis then hopefully smash carla in the finale. After what carla said after randa won was out of order!

Hi randa!

She showed a lot of restraint and class. Those 2 female dogs were complete teenage mean girls and accused her of the same thing they themselves were doing. They even took the time to make a song about her :huh:

• Like 3

Randa to Carla on the post show thing "you are the ugliest person on the inside and out I've ever met"

Randa burning them inside the octagon and in the trash talk

• Like 3

Anybody talking about the last episode? Thought not.

Do you peeps think they would have put McGregor scene in if Poirier gave him a beat down. 

not that it mattered in the end since Jessica won, but why does Aisling get to see a close friend days before her fight and not Jessica or any of the other girls?

Tonight episode should be great. Hope Carla gets whooped, and jojo beats rose, but rose is a beast so it'll be interesting. I think jojo gets beat as she was on ufc in the octagon on bt sport and she didn't look like a fighter who's got to the finale and fighting in 2 weeks.

Randa will put a beating on carla!!!!

• Like 1

not that it mattered in the end since Jessica won, but why does Aisling get to see a close friend days before her fight and not Jessica or any of the other girls?

Doesn't bother me, a lot of the girls are close friends so it's ok for them. But apparently it was McGregor who insisted, and the UFC won't miss a chance to throw him in front of a camera.

Tonight episode should be great. Hope Carla gets whooped, and jojo beats rose, but rose is a beast so it'll be interesting. I think jojo gets beat as she was on ufc in the octagon on bt sport and she didn't look like a fighter who's got to the finale and fighting in 2 weeks.

Randa will put a beating on carla!!!!

That sucks if its true, I heard every girl but 1 was gonna fight on the finale.