Sign in to follow this  
RONDA_#1_p4p

i hope angela hill punches carla esparza

She did but it made no difference. Carla's good, but there are holes and I can see other fighters testing and beating her.

Her ground game is awesome but she seems to have pillow fists. Only my thought!-)

Most women can't compete with a woman that has been wrestling as long as her. Her stand up isn't very good but it doesn't need to be. Kind of like how Hughes dominated WW forever with very basic stand up.

She did but it made no difference. Carla's good, but there are holes and I can see other fighters testing and beating her.

Her ground game is awesome but she seems to have pillow fists. Only my thought!-)

yeah those punches in mount were probably the weakest I've ever seen no offence to her, great grappling but striking is lacking extremely

• Like 1

who fights tonight?  i forgot...

Felice Herrig and Heather Clark, should be interesting... I also think this is going to separate people on the tuff pickem tourney. This is a 50/50 fight. 

True, true.  Angela Hill defended well but Carla's grappling is just too good.  Her transitions from top control to taking Hill's back were slick and not often seen in WMMA (look at Jessmyn Duke's groundwork for crying out loud).  Hill had a few great scrambles that would've freed her from most of the other girls but Carla stuck to her like glue and it was only a matter of time.  I'd like to see Hill get another fight (she probably will on the TUF finale), preferably against another striker.

• Like 1

So who won who won? Did felice whoop her? My bad my bad we the plebs have to wait 6 months to a year for outcomes my bad.

lol Angela Hill SUCKS!

She was talking soo much crap, and then cried when she lost lmao

what a ****ing can

you watch lol wmma tuf?

out of the scrap pack.

• Like 2