Sign in to follow this  
RONDA_#1_p4p

rowdy bec = can.

i was a rowdy bec fan until about a week or so ago.  

her "creep of the week" thing was pretty funny and clever, but putting your fans on blast is just stupid- no matter how wacky the **** they come up with.  then its constant attacks on twitter.  first, i was like "ok", but then she started stabbing her own teammates and saying that things were inside jokes and all of this stuff.  if its an inside joke, leave it in a personal message where it will be understood... not on twitter where almost every human being will be able to access it.

so shes using social media to stab her teammates in the back, trash her fans, and what else?

AND SHE HASNT EVEN BEEN SHOWCASED ON TUF YET!

they always wait until the fighters first fight to go into detail about them, and she hasnt fought.  so this isnt based on anything i had seen in the show.

i didnt want to come to this conclusion, but its what i have decided for the time being.  

*maybe the makers of the show will read this and decide to change my perception of her.  i have come to the conclusion that although the filming is done months in advance, the clips we see are edited on a week to week basis.  i notice immediate changes when theres a backlash for too much drama, showing this or that, etc. 

Edited by BigMuff
  • Like 1

your first mistake was having a god damn twitter, youre a man and you don't need that teenage girly ****. 2nd mistake was following a LOL WMMA fighter on said tweeter

• Like 6

even if she beats tecia, she is still a can.

she should be able to appropriately deal with pre fight anxiety and not have to resort to BS osama bin drama to try to get into tecias head.

your first mistake was having a god damn twitter, youre a man and you don't need that teenage girly ****. 2nd mistake was following a LOL WMMA fighter on said tweeter

5ced9b8639743baa448fdbd0153a182327f884e5

• Like 2

This^^

I think the Bec/Tecia fight should've gone to a third round, but that's the way it is. Sometimes TUF judging is even worse than actual UFC events.

I still like Bec but she'll always be a journeyman in the ranks of WMMA.