WarWest®

What are you doing right now?

watching FOX Entertainment News..........................................    and    ........................................   FOX Nation

alexhogan.jpg.a188fdde63379aec3ea17c8a215d3fe6.jpg    ...............................................................................   image.png.c979b177950703af7cc02bc75b4f47db.png

Reading Acid for the Children, A Memoir, by Flea. You know by the cover picture it's going to be good.  He looks about 14 or 15, sitting on a beach, blazing a fatty.  In the book he explains the shot was at a nude beach in California.  Good chit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Reading Acid for the Children, A Memoir, by Flea. You know by the cover picture it's going to be good.  He looks about 14 or 15, sitting on a beach, blazing a fatty.  In the book he explains the shot was at a nude beach in California.  Good chit.

source.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

tree trimming-

source.gif

Ladders and tree trimming never mix well, learn to climb or hire a pro.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Watching ancient aliens on netflix. 

I've been power binging on documentaries for 2 months - I feel edumacated-

image.png.bbc084620f8d3605a36bf9b5cec1904c.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Haha 1

watching some tank abbott classics. this man is truly an athletic specimen and a technical marvel.

Drinking coffee, eating breakfast. Little hungover & haven't slept much from Mardi Gras festivities & i'm not used to drinking thing. Been a while. 

Gearing up for Fat Tuesday aka "Three Kings Day" but two queens and a king works for me. 

As much as i enjoyed the last few days i'm almost glad it's over. This partying thing is fun but it doesn't agree with me that much anymore. I'm getting too old i'll probably be wrecked for a week but good times none the less lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Drinking coffee, eating breakfast. Little hungover & haven't slept much from Mardi Gras festivities & i'm not used to drinking thing. Been a while. 

Gearing up for Fat Tuesday aka "Three Kings Day" but two queens and a king works for me. 

As much as i enjoyed the last few days i'm almost glad it's over. This partying thing is fun but it doesn't agree with me that much anymore. I'm getting too old i'll probably be wrecked for a week but good times none the less lol

I know the feeling well-

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I'd buy that for a Dollar

I think that would be >

lets-make-a-deal.jpg

but none the less, .. a dollar is a fair price  ?