Speak Your Mind Thread

GOAT_Transient

As the title of the thread hints, speak what is on your mind no matter how random. It doesn't have to be necessarily coherent or make sense. Think of it as a random brainstorming thread to vent or just say stupid **** that may have entered your GOAT mind. Like a journal.

I'll start with something that popped into my mind last night.

"It sure is nice to take a dump with the door open and shirt off. Just feels natural."

• Like 3

Used a garbage can (a small one) too one time. My plumbing was **** up, so I took a GOAT dump in that instead. No worries though, had a Walmart bag in the can. Oddly, there was something natural feeling about that too. Like it was right. 

Had my shirt off then too. Something special about taking a dump without your shirt.

• Like 2

I once slept in a supermarket trolley because I was too drunk to walk home and someone actually looked in my wallet, found my driving licence with my address and pushed me to my front door. They left a note saying they didn't want me to come to any harm.

lol, that's awesome.  Give that man a medal

• Like 6

Used a garbage can (a small one) too one time. My plumbing was **** up, so I took a GOAT dump in that instead. No worries though, had a Walmart bag in the can. Oddly, there was something natural feeling about that too. Like it was right. 

lol, it's heading to the disturbed part of town early :lol:

• Like 4

When I was 19 I had my first "real" girlfriend.  By "real" I guess I mean lived together etc. 

One time she drove through the night from Wilmington home - She woke me up when she got back and told me that on the way back she had to poop and couldn't find an open gas station.  So, she found a closed one and popped a squat around back. 

I remember just staring at her like wtf???????

• Like 9

I once slept in a supermarket trolley because I was too drunk to walk home and someone actually looked in my wallet, found my driving licence with my address and pushed me to my front door. They left a note saying they didn't want me to come to any harm.

lol, that's awesome.  Give that man a medal

il_340x270.623311992_580z.jpg

And a shirt to RichGOAT.

gold-medal-tee-g-o-a-t-316.png

• Like 3

When I was 19 I had my first "real" girlfriend.  By "real" I guess I mean lived together etc. 

One time she drove through the night from Wilmington home - She woke me up when she got back and told me that on the way back she had to poop and couldn't find an open gas station.  So, she found a closed one and popped a squat around back. 

I remember just staring at her like wtf???????

Thats hot. Was it a nice turd cutter if you don't mind a fellow GOAT asking?

• Like 1

With the threads about Ozpride being mad that SOA not being on tv this week, and then the threads about gun control where so many Europeans and Australians are ****ing about our gun laws it got me thinking.... the thought occurred to me the other day while driving. You guys might think you want our country to ban guns, but if we had no gun violence here you would get less of this.

Justified-Wallpaper-justified-11261819-1

And more of this...

DowntonAbbey1.jpg

And no one wants that.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1