GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Glory event is decent -

image.png.a0c3ab69842039a90462f3bfd4890d8b.png

post the fights not a god damn picture

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=516335918&zip=37311&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D37311%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26maxPrice%3D7750%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DIS300%26makeCodeList%3DLEXUS%26searchRadius%3D300&numRecords=25&maxPrice=7750&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=IS300&makeCodeList=LEXUS&searchRadius=300&makeCode1=LEXUS&modelCode1=IS300&clickType=listing

@sobercuban Look at this chit.  If someone hasn't already bought it I'm going to get it that's like 80 miles away from me.  Really low mileage for the year and just the durability of that motor.  On top of how clean and straight it is I don't care if it's an 01.  Bet cash I walk less than 3600 and just drive it like it is, maybe intake and exhaust.  Keep the miles down on my luxury AWD CRV.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

oh god! I'm assuming idiots fire guns into the air like crazy too

Ooh yeah. Had a neighbor attempting it a few years back. I think it jammed. He had probably thrown it into one too many bushes when he was running from the cops.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=516335918&zip=37311&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D37311%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26maxPrice%3D7750%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DIS300%26makeCodeList%3DLEXUS%26searchRadius%3D300&numRecords=25&maxPrice=7750&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=IS300&makeCodeList=LEXUS&searchRadius=300&makeCode1=LEXUS&modelCode1=IS300&clickType=listing

@sobercuban Look at this chit.  If someone hasn't already bought it I'm going to get it that's like 80 miles away from me.  Really low mileage for the year and just the durability of that motor.  On top of how clean and straight it is I don't care if it's an 01.  Bet cash I walk less than 3600 and just drive it like it is, maybe intake and exhaust.  Keep the miles down on my luxury AWD CRV.

Has it been totaled or anything?  The link worked for a split second and I could see it, now it just gives me an error that the site is unavailable.  

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I have a good friend that adopted a wild gray fox a couple months ago, it fell thru the ceiling at a construction site he was working at....just a little kit that wasn't even weaned.

stx1.jpg

stx2.jpg

stx4.jpg

He bottle fed it, and now feeds it wet dog food...thinks it's cute. It will never survive in the wild now, it has no hunting or wild skills...it will become coyote food in 24 hours. It's now tearing up the house, stealing chiit and hiding it every where...takes the wife's car keys and hides them daily.

She called me for advice on what to do about the "problem", since my buddy won't head her complaints:

1) Bring it to my house, and I'll take a 9 iron to it.

2) Bring it on a leash, leave with me and drive away....I'll fix your problem permanently, don't ask any questions.

This is what happens when you try to give it a bath, foxes don't like water.

stx3.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.693f0b37d4c3e54f4415ebb5ab42d93b.png

Open pesticide dumping into our rivers/oceans, big problem really.

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I'm going to kill this ϲocksucking fly diϲking around in my den

time to put that machete to work

or just start playing the guitar. maybe itll try to kill itself

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

time to put that machete to work

or just start playing the guitar. maybe itll try to kill itself

I just ripped for an hour or so and the fuϲker won't die.  I'm fairly certain I backhanded him about 20 mins ago, but he's obviously not dead. 

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I just ripped for an hour or so and the fuϲker won't die.  I'm fairly certain I backhanded him about 20 mins ago, but he's obviously not dead. 

time to bring out the flamethrower

42 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... comes w/ laser -

c57f2bda2068437388be3a3ffbba8cf2.jpg

over here in canada we dont use guns or flamethrowers to murder flies and insects. we just open a door or window and politely ask them to leave.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... comes w/ laser -

c57f2bda2068437388be3a3ffbba8cf2.jpg

I have the A-Salt version,,,it kills shiit dead, and if the salt penetrates their body,,,,they die soon

PS: You might need a legal permit in some states, buy salt before they make it illegal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Has it been totaled or anything?  The link worked for a split second and I could see it, now it just gives me an error that the site is unavailable.  

No 01 IS300 with 119k is a steal at 3500 and that straight/clean though.  I found it before they were open while on here and I was LIT.  Went on my morning bike ride before this ridiculous 94 degree humid as hell ****.  They weren't open I slept until about 3 got up and called it about.  The lady that answered for the dealership said she sold it earlier today... during the time I was asleep.  I just wanted to toss an intake and exhaust on it pushing it about 240 horse 240 torque and drive the damn thing.

Got up called my dad first because I always run things by him he said call about it and if you want it don't worry about selling a stock or digging into savings we'll go get it. 

This **** happens all the time.  Like 6 months ago I found a 2004 real time 4wd Honda CRV garage kept by a dude's grandmother that could no longer drive it with 39k original miles for 6 grand because the man has 4 goddamn kids.  Called about it and talked to his wife while he was asleep.  I said let's make this a done deal and she signed off on it saying her husband was asleep and she would just need to run it by him in the morning.  Next day she says he had it sold already and just didn't communicate that with her.  I seriously said Jesus ****ing Christ I dug up 6 grand cash specifically for that vehicle and she just kept apologizing.  I told her I would have even paid more this thing never had a dirty shoe in the floorboard.  I was going to do the 3 inch lift kit and stick knobby tires on it.  But no I'm always late to the f*cking show.

• Like 1

Hey buddy, hope you are doing well. Wish I had more time to stop in and chat like the old days but I am living that family life and the kid and work keep me busy. Been stopping in after fight weekends for some laughs and updates. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRIDEneverDIED said:

Hey buddy, hope you are doing well. Wish I had more time to stop in and chat like the old days but I am living that family life and the kid and work keep me busy. Been stopping in after fight weekends for some laughs and updates. 

No doubt, kids change things, wife and I are going to try for our first kid sometime in the next two years.  Glad to see you alive and kicking!

uber rumble weighed in at 278 pounds lol

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Florida alligators caught eating second corpse in a week

https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/florida-alligators-caught-eating-second-corpse-in-a-week/

i dont think thats ever happened in canada

florida sounds like a fun place to live though. theres always interesting stuff happening over there

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Kneegros being kneegros, slugfest at Disney

Pink shirt is a bitϲh-made faɡgot, fuϲk him and his crippled ϲunt mother.  Actually fuϲk all of them, fuϲking the fun up for all the kids over some trifling hood ѕhit or who knows what.  I kept waiting for someone to sleep homeboy.  Also amazing parenting from the Orca at the beginning just pushing the stoller away "hold my BABY!".

Yo and how is security going to be that slow in a place like that?  If King Kong had started taking shots at people it would have been a massacre.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Pink shirt is a bitϲh-made faɡgot, fuϲk him and his crippled ϲunt mother.  Actually fuϲk all of them, fuϲking the fun up for all the kids over some trifling hood ѕhit or who knows what.  I kept waiting for someone to sleep homeboy.  Also amazing parenting from the Orca at the beginning just pushing the stoller away "hold my BABY!".

Yo and how is security going to be that slow in a place like that?  If King Kong had started taking shots at people it would have been a massacre.   

Mr.Pink punches like a chick, shiit he couldn't even put a hurting on his woman...what an azzhole **** playing tough guy. Security should have kicked his azz right in front of everyone, that's shameful behavior at a place filled with kids and women.

Pretty interesting video from beginning to end, tells us where this country is heading really.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bwana said:

They shouldn't be allowed in public.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bwana said:

Lmao! Gayboy in the pink top be all about dat equality. He be letting those gender neutral hands fly!

Everybody can come get some, lol.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Lmao! Gayboy in the pink top be all about dat equality. He be letting those gender neutral hands fly!

Everybody can come get some, lol.

Thankfully he throws punches like a woman, so it was sort of like she got beat up by a broad.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I was like "how's this dude trying to act hard looking like that?"

He's definitely ready to go to jail, he can suϲk as much penis as he needs. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bwana said:

Lol thats some cringe right thur

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bwana said:

Mr.Pink punches like a chick, shiit he couldn't even put a hurting on his woman...what an azzhole **** playing tough guy. Security should have kicked his azz right in front of everyone, that's shameful behavior at a place filled with kids and women.

Pretty interesting video from beginning to end, tells us where this country is heading really.

Security can't do chit they're not cops and will catch a lawsuit. Disney needs to set-up a ring & host an event every week. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Thankfully he throws punches like a woman, so it was sort of like she got beat up by a broad.

Who beats up a woman in front of 200 people watching, including kids ? Mr.Pink deserved some real Rodney King treatment on the spot, just to set an example for future generations...dumb nagger teaching his own kids to beat up their woman.

A classic example of the break down of the institution of family, a sad affair in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Who beats up a woman in front of 200 people watching, including kids ? Mr.Pink deserved some real Rodney King treatment on the spot, just to set an example for future generations...dumb nagger teaching his own kids to beat up their woman.

A classic example of the break down of the institution of family, a sad affair in my opinion.

I know black guys that say "I gotta whoop my woman" .... coz if I don't whoop her, .. she thinks I don't care any more and I'm cheatin' -

.... true story .

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I found the herd of cows literally the whole crowd just watching a sad affair as well. i would of had to walk off because i don't give AF about trash but especially if i was a father with my child. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, sobercuban said:

According to this, everyone involved in the fight was from the same family and they wouldn't cooperate with the police.  Someone needs child protective services in there quick to snatch them kids.  

https://ktla.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-watch/

i dont know if it would be right for child protective services to come and take the kids away.  theyre in Disneyland

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

65883972_1789340567835776_31074001413472

over here in canada we get confused when we see kilometers per hour instead of maple syrup per moose

• Like 1