GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

7 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: indoor

The guy made a funky countertop from beer lids, which he collected all his family for 5 years

strange looking bar stools - what country is that ?

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

strange looking bar stools - what country is that ?

Not too sure they didn't credit the guy on the post. 

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Not too sure they didn't credit the guy on the post. 

first I was thinking it was a classy bar or resto, then I thought maybe it was his home, .. weird .

On 10/29/2019 at 10:39 AM, TUF said:

Getting the mural put up sometime this week. 

D45Bvap.jpg

Should look roughly something like this if it doesn't turn out completely dog s**t

Image result for ufc gym octagon

Job done. 

rE7UsQZ.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, guys/gals....I have some big news coming...I can't wait to share it with everyone...planning to share it within the next few weeks...can't just yet tho but i'm so excited I just had to say something about it.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Wow, guys/gals....I have some big news coming...I can't wait to share it with everyone...planning to share it within the next few weeks...can't just yet tho but i'm so excited I just had to say something about it.

Congrats man. You and NoCakes will make a great couple. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Forgot to mention im not much of a drinker usually, cut way back when I started trying to get fitter. But I had a night out last weekend and I have discovered what might be my new favourite drink, Rekordelig cider. Peach & Apricot flavor and Mango & Raspberry ?

Related image

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Forgot to mention im not much of a drinker usually, cut way back when I started trying to get fitter. But I had a night out last weekend and I have discovered what might be my new favourite drink, Rekordelig cider. Peach & Apricot flavor and Mango & Raspberry ?

Related image

never heard of that stuff. but ive been doing pretty good lately. i havent got blackout drunk for like 2 weeks now.

Just got an email from the UFC store Reebok trying to flog their chit "Please check out are new BMF range"

Image result for no i don't think i will gif

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

never heard of that stuff. but ive been doing pretty good lately. i havent got blackout drunk for like 2 weeks now.

Would definitely recommend if you like cider, those two flavours went down far too easy was like fruit juice. Spent most of Sunday suffering for it though?

im not a big fan of ciders myself. but ill pretty much drink just about anything if im out of beer and whiskey

though usually when i get to that point i completely black out and the next day is spent hung over as f*ck on the brink of death and trying to piece together what the hell happened the night before.   yeah i think i can do without that for a good while. gotta rest up my liver for a bit before i constantly punish the hell out of it some more next month

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Related image

They're very popular in Stockholm with the Millenials.  They don't sell them at the state-run liquor stores though so you can only drink them out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

They're very popular in Stockholm with the Millenials.  They don't sell them at the state-run liquor stores though so you can only drink them out.

Definitely recommend if you're partial to a cider. Its kind of funny to me that cider has sort of caught on like Gin with all the different flavours and brands you can buy now, especially because when we were 14-15 the only cider we knew of were these? and im pretty sure they doubled as paint stripper.

Image result for frosty jacksRelated image

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Related image

Mango cider ? Interesting concept if u live in the tropics, .. everything is mango here,

... ever try mango pizza or mango meatballs ?

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

Mango cider ? Interesting concept if u live in the tropics, .. everything is mango here,

... ever try mango pizza or mango meatballs ?

Brothers cider used to be one I liked they have a Toffee Apple one out just now for Halloween that's far too sweet.

I don't really ****s with meatballs so the second one doesn't bother me but what in the name of all that is holy! I thought Pineapple on pizza was bad?

5 hours ago, StompGrind said:

one-drunk-night-i-wo-dered-if-my-penis-h

nope cant say that i have.   but i managed to fit mine inside of the 3.5 mm headset jack.   

• Haha 1

This dude is pretty good. Wasn't expecting that for just straight freestyling.  

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

lol i just went to watch tv right now and tuned into the history channel and what else is showing but Georges St. Pierre and a show about dinosaurs

this is epic. WAR titanosaur

Edited by -idyb-

oh hell yeah i dont know what a jiggonautosaurus is but GSP thinks its really amazing so i can get down with that

im kinda drunk right now but not too drunk.  if i could just manage to stay like this every day that would be great

although ive managed to eat a whole crap tonne of food tonight too. if i could just cut that out that would be great

**** sakes i go to grab a smoke and i couldnt help to notice that my last cinnamon bun was looking at me the wrong way so i ate that too.   i think i just moved up a weight class tonight and tomorrow morning ill be crapping out a turd the size of demetrious johnson.  ive seemed to have contracted a serious case of the munchies tonight and i find myself quickly running myself out of food.

Edited by -idyb-

The West Auckland cafe selling 'gender neutral' gingerbread people

The New Lynn cafe's gingerbread person jar has created a splash. Photo / SuppliedImage result for really gif

45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im kinda drunk right now but not too drunk.  if i could just manage to stay like this every day that would be great

although ive managed to eat a whole crap tonne of food tonight too. if i could just cut that out that would be great

30 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

**** sakes i go to grab a smoke and i couldnt help to notice that my last cinnamon bun was looking at me the wrong way so i ate that too.   i think i just moved up a weight class tonight and tomorrow morning ill be crapping out a turd the size of demetrious johnson.  ive seemed to have contracted a serious case of the munchies tonight and i find myself quickly running myself out of food.

I think cause I smoke pretty much every day I've gotten "the munchies" under control for the most part always notice now I pig out more when I am drinking way more now probably just cause I don't do it that much.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

gwsphoto.jpg

• Like 1

QCTY5427XBH5ZJRU3IUSZSYQHQ.jpg

Oh my god, this same café has this as you come in. Which ones of you lot are from NZ again you gotta lotta explaining to do.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

QCTY5427XBH5ZJRU3IUSZSYQHQ.jpg

Oh my god, this same café has this as you come in. Which ones of you lot are from NZ again you gotta lotta explaining to do.

@crangs, explain yourself. Has being battered all year by England at all the GOAT commonwealth sports completely messed you all up?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Dude be dripping in ****es

The fat one blows him, and the rest are just posing for a photo.

7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

the_women_of_wtf_21.jpg

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

LMAO

Looks like my brother-in-law.  

the one on the bottom?

17 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@crangs, explain yourself. Has being battered all year by England at all the GOAT commonwealth sports completely messed you all up?

Unfortunately idiots have infiltrated all 4 corners of the planet.  I can only apologise that we couldn't keep that lot under control.  In the mean time can I interest you in the story of the gob****e co worker who spent the entire week before last talking chit then didn't turn up last week much like his rugby team?

Edit: also, lel@assuming Auckland is part of New Zealand.  True NZ starts south of the Bombay Hills?

Edited by crangs

23 hours ago, Jolldan said:

The West Auckland cafe selling 'gender neutral' gingerbread people

The New Lynn cafe's gingerbread person jar has created a splash. Photo / Supplied

.... you would never see that in Moosejaw, Saskatchewan  ?