GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

On 2/21/2020 at 1:10 AM, cashfl0w said:

Caught a couple rounds of fire noggin on I-10 while my girl was on all fours naked in the passenger seat during my latest trip down there. One of them was definitely in the middle of the afternoon on Friday (Valentines Day) after we ****ed around in New Orleans for a while, aaaand I got passed by a cop while she was at it. lol.. Zero ****s given!

20200217_113045.thumb.jpg.0a747b29de3c42bb46dd3fe56b72fa71.jpg

20200217_133016(0).thumb.jpg.325cc7cd1d3bb732a9c5939431026fa3.jpg

^^That also happened. Some Mexican dude lost control of his horse, and my drunken **** turned off into the neighborhood to help him. That was a whole episode in and of itself.

Nice. Mardi Gras & my two friends have been treating me well. Life is good. 

Where was that in the 2nd pic? Kinda reminds me of the 9th ward or on the river by Algiers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Nice. Mardi Gras & my two friends have been treating me well. Life is good. 

Where was that in the 2nd pic? Kinda reminds me of the 9th ward or on the river by Algiers. 

There was one turn left to get to the I-10 ramp, and as we were going down that street, the horse pulled away and ran off into the ghetto area right there. May well be the 9th Ward. lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Meanwhile in canada

Kelowna man charged after naked driver leads RCMP on hit-and-run spree

https://www.kelownacapnews.com/news/kelowna-man-charged-after-naked-driver-leads-rcmp-on-hit-and-run-spree/

that kind of chit would probably happen if youre on PCP

Langley is renowned for it's naked hit n' runs, .... Surrey not so much -

.... this brand of depravity never happens in Cambodia -  ?

Dudley-Do-Right.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

WTF my favourite thread got deleted! 

Soup lost his mind I think. 

What a shame.  

images (27).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

WTF my favourite thread got deleted! 

Soup lost his mind I think. 

What a shame.  

images (27).jpeg

juice you wouldnt happen to know anything about this would you?

i can get over being called a fooking piece of sh*t by The Soup, but i'm still a bit shaken up after The Soup made threats of violence against my life after i asked him if it was alright for me to pm a random person on facebook who <sarcasm> would likely be unfamiliar with megasoups real name, surely wouldnt know anything about the matter of the soup getting shot by some black dude over a parking spot, and is clearly unrelated to the guy who popped a cap in the soup. </sarcasm>

if i wasnt white, then i would probably be half-way dead by now. i said the other day that i have nothing left to live for, and with all this corona virus chit going around if im not hacking a lung by next monday, then im taking up a heroin habit.  so if i die in good health before next monday, then that would mean The Soup got to me.  goodbye cruel world. drive safe.

still, i also want to know why that thread got deleted.  that was the best one all month. everyone deserves a good megasoup story.   but this one ended on a cliffhanger. they closed the book on the story right after it reached the climax, and that makes idyb a sad panda.   i'm actually about to make my way over to the liquor store..  its the only way i know to cope with this mystery.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I missed it, but I assume he threatened my life, as well.

All good though. He's threatened it in the past, and I keep waking up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, StompGrind said:

Mardi Gras season is upon me & my two lady friends are coming down to celebrate.

$hit. is. bout. to. get. WILD! mardi-gras-tricks-main.jpg

I'm pumped can't wait. 

Stompgrind: I hate traveling and big crowds of people

Also Stompgrind:

Image result for mardi gras pride float

No but 4 wheel, glad you and cashfl0w had a good time and got minimal Coronavirus

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm just happy baseball season is a month away. Angels lineup finna be STACKED this year

fooking hungover as hell today . getting drunk and then waking up is overrated. i dont think im ever gonna do that again

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

fooking hungover as hell today . getting drunk and then waking up is overrated. i dont think im ever gonna do that again

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Calgary i would expect

My bad, there is no accounting for Albertans - ?

image.png.fac3145c53790a7f1aca8bdd39a903dd.png

Edited by Bezerker101

14 hours ago, TUF said:

Stompgrind: I hate traveling and big crowds of people

Also Stompgrind:

Image result for mardi gras pride float

No but 4 wheel, glad you and cashfl0w had a good time and got minimal Coronavirus

Yeah i'm a walking contradiction sometimes lol. I generally do h8 crowds true but Mardi Gras is a once a yr thing & i never missed one except a few times. It's always been a special time for me & where i live now our version is much more small town family friendly then NOLA's Mardi Gras. I don't mind large crowds always it just depends. It's great every once in a while especially with the right event and people. 

The way i live now is pretty mundane day to day stick to myself comfortable routine for the most part so the occasional festival or Mardi Gras to let loose is pretty damned exciting especially with friends i actually like & trust.

I don't really want that life everyday but it makes me feel kinda reborn again or something like that. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

13vbslrckpj41.jpg

'Greta Thunberg' Sticker Is Offensive But Not Child ****ography: RCMP

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/greta-thunberg-sticker-rcmp-child-****ography_ca_5e5986a6c5b60102211093de

Alberta energy company under fire for image appearing to depict Greta Thunberg

https://globalnews.ca/news/6605199/alberta-energy-company-greta-thunberg-image/

somebody should teach these snowflakes that pounding a chick from behind while holding her hair doesnt mean that its rape.  also theres probably a million people on the planet named Greta,  and nothing about that image suggests she's a minor.    people are getting offended over the dumbest chit.  i want to slap that sticker on the back of my car just to piss those kind of people off everywhere i go and have them crying to the police and politicians about their hurt feelings over something that isnt a crime

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

A woman was cleaning out her 14 year old sons bedroom when she finds loads of fetish magazines & bondage gear, she shouts her husband up the stairs and asks "what do we do?" 

Husband says, "I'm no expert or anything, but I wouldn't fcuking spank him!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, crangs said:

A woman was cleaning out her 14 year old sons bedroom when she finds loads of fetish magazines & bondage gear, she shouts her husband up the stairs and asks "what do we do?" 

LMFAO!!! I'm fkn ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crangs said:

MCjwe.jpg

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.585fe6099dcd674f11af112ca8dc9ef7.png

image.png.18e69afb27fc84c5c6dbc013e5e87de6.png

my favorite coffee mug is no more -  ?

rip in pieces

you can always buy another one

2901837_0.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

god damn im upstairs and i just felt my house shake a little.

might have had a bit of an earthquake somewhere around here too.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

god damn im upstairs and i just felt my house shake a little.

might have had a bit of an earthquake somewhere around here too.

Snakes in the street usually tips it, or rattling windows ... it's all fun and games until you trip over a Philippine Cobra

image.png.b63fda3dfef4df227b5d4edd5a10e7d5.png

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Snakes in the street usually tips it, or rattling windows ... it's all fun and games until you trip over a Philippine Cobra

image.png.b63fda3dfef4df227b5d4edd5a10e7d5.png

well the whole town aint whining about it on facebook so it probably wasnt an earthquake but it felt like one

someone mustve drove through here a bit too fast over the curb or something.  fooking shaked the place

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

well the whole town aint whining about it on facebook so it probably wasnt an earthquake but it felt like one

someone mustve drove through here a bit too fast over the curb or something.  fooking shaked the place

-probably drunk moose > big tree

always happens in Canada ... ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crangs said:

reddit bring the heavy hands, lol

Screenshot_20200303-091421_Reddit.jpg

The first mistake he made was allowing conversation > "NO TALKING" ... applause, standing ovation ok. but NO TALKING !

f44e8a347927435519e8042cd2eea33e.jpg.1e00434b1f6ef29a616fcea594d014b3.jpg

bout to pull the trigger on the 600 ohm model of the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium and a decent amp for it.    should be a dope pair of cans as far as audio quality goes. 

seems a bit more pricey than the dt 990 pro, at least the 250 ohm edition of it. and i wouldnt even need to get an amp to run a 32 ohm version of a 990. but i'd rather splurge on the best im willing to throw down on and  from everything im seeing this 990 premium looks like a rock solid set and im in the market for a good pair of headphones  to put between my tv and the rest of my stereo system, and now ill be able to listen to my music, movies, and games loud at night without pissing off my neighboor the next wall over from me in the complex the moment i let my subwoofers and speakers breathe. im sure she would like nothing more than to get my drunk **** evicted. im not about to give her a reason.    i already have headphones and 'gaming headsets' and all that other chit but nothing thats gonna compare in quality as these cans, so im kinda stoked to get them

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i thought i was crazy paying a bit over $1200 last year for a new graphics card for my desktop pc.    here i am throwing 470 dollars of our monopoly money on some headphones and chit

mind you my strix 2080 is a beast and its worth every penny to me for what ive been getting out of it.   and im sure these pair of headphones wont disappoint either

also i even get another month of free amazon prime and prime video out of the deal.  every time my prime trial ends and i want to buy something off amazon i always just create a new hotmail account and then create a new amazon account and before i even go to buy something it offers me a free month trial of prime straight out of the gate. i punch in the same credit card number and activate my free trial, then cancel my membership and good for amazon prime for another month.

i'm on my 8th amazon burner account since december 2018 now lol. i know you cant do this with netflix.  at least not in canada. it wont let me use my credit card number again for the trial. but i guess amazon simply just doesnt give enough of a fook to bother tightening up their policies.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

bout to pull the trigger on the 600 ohm model of the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium and a decent amp for it.    should be a dope pair of cans as far as audio quality goes. 

seems a bit more pricey than the dt 990 pro, at least the 250 ohm edition of it. and i wouldnt even need to get an amp to run a 32 ohm version of a 990. but i'd rather splurge on the best im willing to throw down on and  from everything im seeing this 990 premium looks like a rock solid set and im in the market for a good pair of headphones  to put between my tv and the rest of my stereo system, and now ill be able to listen to my music, movies, and games loud at night without pissing off my neighboor the next wall over from me in the complex the moment i let my subwoofers and speakers breathe. im sure she would like nothing more than to get my drunk **** evicted. im not about to give her a reason.    i already have headphones and 'gaming headsets' and all that other chit but nothing thats gonna compare in quality as these cans, so im kinda stoked to get them

I'm told a gaming tower is the way to go for video editing, because a standard computer is too slow...any suggestions for a decent unit that's reasonably priced that will do the job ?

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

I'm told a gaming tower is the way to go for video editing, because a standard computer is too slow...any suggestions for a decent unit that's reasonably priced that will do the job ?

im not big on video editing myself but i wouldnt use a laptop unless it had a convincing enough cooling system.  i'd be paying 3 or 4 times more for the laptop then i would for the tower and it would probably die out on me 3 or 4 times as quick.   the throttling would be insane after a while of heavy rendering if it cant keep the temperatures in check. i would agree with that idea though.  most good gaming rigs should be fine for video editing.  unless maybe its short on ram and they skimped out on the ssd or something.   i would double down on those if i was trying to go for an editing setup. 32 gigs and a decebt nvme ssd  like a samsung 960 evo or something..  go with a ryzen series cpu right now im sure if i was building thats what id be doing right now. thats where the values at right now. especially outside of gaming. the r5 3600 would be plenty. probably even more than enough for your needs. maybe throw like a 1660ti or 2060 in there unless u really want to go all out on a power supply and gpu.   it wouldnt be the greatest and fastest editing machine out there, but it would be up for the task, and it would be good for gaming too

would you be comfortable building on your own? do you got a buddy or a shop in town that you could pay to build  a machine and you can simply just order parts off the internet? or are you strictly looking for a prebuilt that you can just plug in and get to work with, despite how bad you might be getting ripped off, or how short a lifespan the machine might last before that bargain bin power supply calls it quits or it becomes a dinosaur?  

are you just editing in 1080p? are you gonna be doing it for alot of the day? and whats your ideal budget? 

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, TUF said:

That's impressive  I'm interested to see if some of these wrestlers move into MMA. There are some really talented heavyweights. Gable Steveson is about 6'2 285. 210-3 in HS and 52-2 so far at the U of Minnesota and is only a Sophomore. 

@-idyb-

I've done lots of electronic builds for controls and operational panels, but never anything computer related. I do have a good computer guy that builds per customer specs, but would need guidance on requirements because I'm clueless on the platform or needed requirements for operation.

I obviously have to load editing software, but the towers sole purpose is for video...no gaming. I self film, and film hunts for myself and buddies

Canon VIXIA HF G40 Full HD Camcorder records 1920 x 1080p Full HD video at 60 fps in MP4 format....I use SanDisk Extreme Plus SDXC UHS-1 cards, 128gb @ 150 MB/s

oh well it wouldnt really take anything that heavy i would imagine. i dont know much of anything about that stuff really. i dont edit videos. i just watch them on P*rnHub.   my greatest artistical works have all been accomplished in a matter of seconds, in MS Paint.

i have video capturing and editing software for my pvr that i have connected to my computers through usb and somehow i can edit videos  through its software or something but ive never even tried to do much with it. i just use the device and the win tv program  to watch and record tv. theres a seperate program it came with thats supposed to let me edit it. arcsoft showbiz or something. i think ive figured out how to cut out some of the portions of the video out but thats as far as i managed. and then it took quite a while to re-encode.   i still dont know what im doing with it tho

once i figure it out i will post the never-before-seen exclusive video footage of georges st pierre knocking out DC, blowing lines with Jon Jones, and knocking out Conor McNuggets in the first round

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Mainly my editing would be cutting "dead" time and shaky camera work out of the footage, I use a camera arm and the G40 has a stabilization system...so it's a semi-pro set up. But 3 minutes of a coyote behind a tree, waiting for a shot is less than exciting footage to say the least.

I'll check with my computer guy & see what help he can offer.

Thanks for your time.