Jump to content
GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Recommended Posts

On 3/15/2020 at 7:53 PM, Bezerker101 said:

* The wife wanted to play online Blackjack as we are in our 3rd week of lockdown here, I tried to convince her that it was an absolute no-win but to no avail,

-she agreed to bet reasonably and keep it to 100 hands . I sat next to her with a pencil and notebook just for the fook of it .

The house/ site beat her 20 with a 21 .... 23 times - need I say more   ?  ?

Where you reside m8ty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I hit my 3rd year with Amazon couple days ago. And like the good Samaratin this got damn company is , I'm still working. Associates have been given literally everything - $2 extra pay , double time for every overtime hour , essentially unlimited sick hours , + other chit.

Last week , I spent a couple of my lunches just packing cause our orders was so got damn high. Packed nothing but toilet paper , non-perishable foods , baby wipes , etc. So at this point, if you receive something from Amazon , just expect that the Great Nyte prepared your order.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nyte said:

So I hit my 3rd year with Amazon couple days ago. And like the good Samaratin this got damn company is , I'm still working. Associates have been given literally everything - $2 extra pay , double time for every overtime hour , essentially unlimited sick hours , + other chit.

Last week , I spent a couple of my lunches just packing cause our orders was so got damn high. Packed nothing but toilet paper , non-perishable foods , baby wipes , etc. So at this point, if you receive something from Amazon , just expect that the Great Nyte prepared your order.

one of your delivery boys, from the chitty courier service you chose to use, chucked my DT 990 premium's right over over my fence and onto my cement patio the other week and then peeled off. make sure to put a word in to jeff bezos that i was not impressed by that delivery boys performance and ill be cancelling my subscription to amazon prime.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy chit here, ... we've isolated ourselves in a security building about 98% , ... now I'm told by my wife that one of her house cats is missing (Cuthbert),

...... so out I go into the Filipino Corona World . (I don't like cats & I'm not that fond of Filipinos)-

image.png.a80cd5f1d2d516bce1c986d2e1e4778b.png

 

Adieu-  ☢️

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, -idyb- said:

one of your delivery boys, from the chitty courier service you chose to use, chucked my DT 990 premium's right over over my fence and onto my cement patio the other week and then peeled off. make sure to put a word in to jeff bezos that i was not impressed by that delivery boys performance and ill be cancelling my subscription to amazon prime.

Sorry m9, I'm in the fulfillment center,  I have nothing to do with your can delivery boy

However, I'm assuming he threw your order cause of the dead hooker you may or may not have wanted him to see, just something to consider 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nyte said:

Sorry m9, I'm in the fulfillment center,  I have nothing to do with your can delivery boy

However, I'm assuming he threw your order cause of the dead hooker you may or may not have wanted him to see, just something to consider 

 

well your $20 of coupons and 2 months extension of amazon prime wasnt very fullfilling but holy hell are these headphones ever great. i wonder how much better they would be if your courier buddies didnt chuck my chit over the fence? 'next day delivery' was 3 days late with a forged signature and false delivery attempts. not even an attempt to contact me!   that kind of chit wouldnt happen if they would have shipped through canada post.   i got my JDS Labs Atom amp for it, ordered from illinois and it cleared through customs and arrived at my door 2 days after i ordered it,   whereas the dt 990's took almost a whole week just being shipped from a warehouse an hour out of town.  if i had known about the companies incompetance prior to doing a google search for Intelcom, i would have drove out there and picked my chit up myself

sure my package didnt get damaged in any way, but i dont care much for using prime anymore unless they can do next day delivery on a dead hooker. but i like my dead hookers thick and juicy so i would need a couple able-bodied workers to be able to toss them 7 feet over my fence. so maybe ill put in a note and just tell them to drop the dead hooker off inside of my shed, next to the rotting, stinking pile of all of the other ones.

i was not impressed by your companies performance. but all those east indians working their phone lines seemed to have their chit together.  as far as im concerned, the only respectable people who work for amazon can barely speak english

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.4f920992fff1b382fac6c0a2c5c97cb9.png

fox news lol.  

i doubt he was actually tested. he's probably just saying he's iinfected so he can get people to feel sorry for him and isolate him from general population,   much liike how he brought that prop with him to court

but even if he was tested,  how the f*ck does a rapist get swabbed and tested before all of the other non-rapists and non-felons? especially when theres a shortage

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

fox news lol.  

i doubt he was actually tested. he's probably just saying he's iinfected so he can get people to feel sorry for him and isolate him from general population,   much liike how he brought that prop with him to court

 

I hope it's the anaal version-

image.png.19efc7fe324256606476e049b2b2ac79.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, Bezerker101 said:

Crazy chit here, ... we've isolated ourselves in a security building about 98% , ... now I'm told by my wife that one of her house cats is missing (Cuthbert),

...... so out I go into the Filipino Corona World . (I don't like cats & I'm not that fond of Filipinos)-

image.png.a80cd5f1d2d516bce1c986d2e1e4778b.png

 

Adieu-  ☢️

 

Cuthbert returned on his own 3 days later - ****face cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's March 25th 2:15 PM right now but I always appreciate Sea Bass's punctuality here

Image result for for manly love be here on march 25th

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

This lockdown will cause excessive pregnancies, .. just what 3rd world countries don't need !  ?

 

3tyn39.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, there's slapping someone and then there is this

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crangs said:

lol, there's slapping someone and then there is this

 

 

It's the steady stream of oranges that makes it for me. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

mQqAhI5.jpg

lol just cancelled a 4 year run with Netflix yesterday and picked up SlingTV. It's $20 a month and has already paid itself off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol just cancelled a 4 year run with Netflix yesterday and picked up SlingTV. It's $20 a month and has already paid itself off. 

I've been watching a lot of Hulu or have it playing in the background. Season 2 of Castle Rock is up next. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

theres no way this guy is legit.  my first clue is that he's white, and sounds british.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuberculosis is rampant in this part of the world and Filipinos and foreigners have been wearing face masks as a daily routine

for the dozen yrs that I've been here, ... but the last time there was a lock-down, curfew, and alcohol ban was when

Ferdinand Marcos declared Martial-Law in 1972 .

 

Sad to see my friends (Filipino & foreign) losing their minds plus everything else  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Tuberculosis is rampant in this part of the world and Filipinos and foreigners have been wearing face masks as a daily routine

for the dozen yrs that I've been here, ... but the last time there was a lock-down, curfew, and alcohol ban was when

Ferdinand Marcos declared Martial-Law in 1972 .

 

Sad to see my friends (Filipino & foreign) losing their minds plus everything else  ?

 

i  got tuberculosis and died from it once. 

 

shortly afterwards i put down the xbox controller and uninstalled red dead redemption 2.

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 its looking like an alright day to start drinking. i dont wanna get myself jon jones'd during a time of global crisis so i figure maybe ill pull one of my bikes out of the shed and drunk drive it around.

i dont know what kind of trails i can find up there that wont be covered in mud and snow. but ive got my sights set on one that shouldnt be that bad. ill see how far i get before i run out of beer and have to turn around.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder to people saying we just need to get through 2020. 2021 can't be any worse. 

Colombia is set to release the worlds worst serial killer next year because they don't do life sentences. 

300 rapes and tortured/murdered 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TUF said:

Chael just 10-8'd this boomer

 

I've seen Uncle Chael tell that joke before but how the hell did Dana not get it right away. LOL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TUF said:

Just a reminder to people saying we just need to get through 2020. 2021 can't be any worse. 

Colombia is set to release the worlds worst serial killer next year because they don't do life sentences. 

300 rapes and tortured/murdered 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

He'll be dead as soon as he leaves prison, or he will be shipped to Hull, UK.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody ever downloaded the RobinHood app. It's like Ameritrade apparently but without the fees and they give you between $5-$500 in free stocks when you sign up. 

EDIT: wolf tickets. It doesn't give you free stocks until you deposit it seems and it doesn't take paypal. 

Edited by TUF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Anybody ever downloaded the RobinHood app. It's like Ameritrade apparently but without the fees and they give you between $5-$500 in free stocks when you sign up. 

EDIT: wolf tickets. It doesn't give you free stocks until you deposit it seems and it doesn't take paypal. 

Almost all apps are wolf tickets. Pay to play is the model. A lot of the bigger ones it's even more sinister. i.e. they're using AI algorithms & data analytics to specifically target & calculate just how much digital crack to give out to keep people hooked lol. 

It's like the new drug dealer or casino preying on gambling addiction. Give them just enough to keep them enticed into getting less and less for more & more until they're slowly bled dry. 

The more suckers they get the less they can give back so the ratio of what they offer to what they give out is typically always going down for consumer and up for them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i put a bit over 50 drunken kilometers on my bike today which aint even half of what ill do in the summer after a whole day of booze cruising but im kinda proud of myself its the first time ive taken a bike out this year and i guess my legs still got something in them. though theyre kind of feeling it now a little i just got in the door and sat down

im fooking drunk though too but i didnt black out and lose my bike and backpack and all my chit this time so i wont have to worry about someone turning all my drunkenly abandoned belongings in to the cop shop a month later for me to pick up like what happened last tiime i blacked out up the mountains on this bike.

got a good ride in and made it back in one piece. i probably didnt catch any of that corona either so life is good

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 1:18 PM, Bezerker101 said:

This lockdown will cause excessive pregnancies, .. just what 3rd world countries don't need !  ?

Either that or record rates of divorce. My money is in the latter. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

Either that or record rates of divorce. My money is in the latter. 

i'm hoping youre right because i cant afford to go to 21 different baby showers in december

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

god dammit. the thought of travis taking ronda to brown town lol

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...