GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

I'd appreciate some clarity regarding who was whom in this sordid little incident.

Most likely is @Enigma_Machine hired @SavageTC and @Ozpride to do the stroking, but any combination is possible.  That other notable Australian @crangs was probably involved somewhere too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-52843846

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'd appreciate some clarity regarding who was whom in this sordid little incident.

Most likely is @Enigma_Machine hired @SavageTC and @Ozpride to do the stroking, but any combination is possible.  That other notable Australian @crangs was probably involved somewhere too.

after reading about the machete part, clearly sobercuban has fled to australia

• Haha 1

usually there is always a thread stickied for the fight night discussion but tonights card must be so bad that it doesnt seem to have deserved its own thread

On 5/29/2020 at 9:06 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Bang on the money! 

That's what I do these days. Your statement is inaccurate.

• Haha 1

My boss just walked out. 17 years managing the dealership. Said he was putting his 2 weeks in to go work at a rival dealership and the owner just told him to pack up. I think him dying would have been less of a shock to the system. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

My boss just walked out. 17 years managing the dealership. Said he was putting his 2 weeks in to go work at a rival dealership and the owner just told him to pack up. I think him dying would have been less of a shock to the system. 

Are you next in line to the throne? Or will they get in some random?

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

Are you next in line to the throne? Or will they get in some random?

Will likely be a random. Experience on the finance side is a requirement which wouldn't be that hard to learn, but they'll likely want somebody with more experience and idk if I would even want it. Pretty bizarre. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Will likely be a random. Experience on the finance side is a requirement which wouldn't be that hard to learn, but they'll likely want somebody with more experience and idk if I would even want it. Pretty bizarre. 

Does juggling elixir/gold costs for coc upgrades count?

Hope it all works out fine mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Does juggling elixir/gold costs for coc upgrades count?

Hope it all works out fine mate. 

Dang. I should put that on my resume. 

• Haha 3

Tiger King News

The mysterious disappearance of Don Lewis, the former husband of "Tiger King" star Carole Baskin, prompted a slew of theories when Netflix premiered the limited series.

Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister confirmed during an interview with local news station WTSP that Lewis' will had been forged. The will left his estate, estimated to be worth about $10 million, to Baskin and cut out his family, according to Fox News.

"They had two experts deem it 100% a forgery. But, we knew that...we knew that before," Chronister told WTSP.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

you-need-those-shoes

cashfl0w gave them a list and sent them to do his shopping

you think buying up the last 50 pairs of jordans was impressive, you should see them hauling his tv's

Edited by -idyb-

looks like im probably not gonna be able to get the the time off for a vacation i was kinda planning for at the end of this summer

**** im not a very happy camper right now. actually im kind of pissed off about it. maybe the situation will change but looking at the big picture its not looking very promising right now,  i pretty much already know what im in for and im not very hopeful about it anymore.

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

looks like im probably not gonna be able to get the the time off for a vacation i was kinda planning for at the end of this summer

**** im not a very happy camper right now. actually im kind of pissed off about it. maybe the situation will change but looking at the big picture its not looking very promising right now,  i pretty much already know what im in for and im not very hopeful about it anymore.

Suck it up, Buttercup. Or move up from the bottom of the food chain, bum. One or the other.

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Suck it up, Buttercup. Or move up from the bottom of the food chain, bum. One or the other.

wish i was on the bottom.  i'd be getting shipped back down to mexico and quebec with the rest of our seasonal workers who come up here to do the b1tchwork that nobody else in my region seems to want to do

cant say either of those chitholes are anywhere on my list of places id like to visit, but at least id be able to get out of the province for a while when the ground isnt frozen solid and covered in snow

Edited by -idyb-

ive also been working for the same company for a decade now.  man maybe one day ill work my way up the ladder

Edited by -idyb-

my new puppy is an @$$hole. she has $100 worth of toys, but she prefers to destroy the piss mats by playing with them. the second i take the mat away, she pisses on the rug.

then i go to clean it with the wet/dry vac, and she attacks the vacuum

Edited by _wolfcastle
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, _wolfcastle said:

my new puppy is an @$$hole. she has $100 worth of toys, but she prefers to destroy the piss mats by playing with them. the second i take the mat away, she pisses on the rug.

462aee2559c40fa4d3031cb225d5b253.png&qua

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, _wolfcastle said:

Get rid of the piss mats, and just sit to pee....then duct tape the dog's mouth.