GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

I know this Love_cricket person probably just loves the sport of Cricket,

... but when I see the username, I get a picture in my head of a bug hopping through the woods and humping every insect it meets .

giphy.gif?w=640&ssl=1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

116267799_3636105473087574_2062278096922

I like this meme a lot. Nah they ask what county it's in. We're the only state that still has Parishes & almost no one from out of state seems aware of dat. 

The yats just say Nawlins. I've always said New Orlins. New Orleens you're definitely not local but when people call it New Orlee anns i know they're from out of state. I love our various accents. It's so unique and different from other places. 

Having to explain the difference between Cajun & Creole food, music & ethnic groups gets complicated. 

Here's a pretty cool article all about it. 

https://www.tripsavvy.com/the-difference-between-cajun-and-creole-3961097

NOLA pride 4 life. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Away to try and quit smoking.

best of luck ...( my grandfather smoked 2 packs of non-filtered Pall Mall per day, lived to be 98),

... I remember the doctor coming into his hospital room w/ a cigarette hanging out of his mouth-

image.png.d26e4f13b2dcab1c62f3c4639b0ff642.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Apparently five guys is opening in Aus. Dont know the requisite amount of hype

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

Fairly high. It's pretty damn good

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SavageTC said:

I generally hate fast food but god damn five guys is good lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What the heck is going on with the corona virus thread? @juice64011, @SavageTC?

I'm not sure. It showed that TC deleted it but he had the last comment so I think it may have been on accident. 

I restored it awhile ago. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

holy fook im just glad im hungover as fook instead of dead from alcohol poisoning. i was pretty much on the verge i figure.  god help me

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I'm not sure. It showed that TC deleted it but he had the last comment so I think it may have been on accident. 

while youre at it, can you restore the Thread About Nothing to its former glory?

i'm sure berzerker would appreciate it

22 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

best of luck ...( my grandfather smoked 2 packs of non-filtered Pall Mall per day, lived to be 98),

... I remember the doctor coming into his hospital room w/ a cigarette hanging out of his mouth-

image.png.d26e4f13b2dcab1c62f3c4639b0ff642.png

Thanks mate only two days in now but I haven’t tried to kill anyone yet lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Yeah i must have stuffed up there, thanks mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

i'm blaming moderator corruption on this one

• Thanks 1

2020s not a complete loss, at least some of us have our priorities in order

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SavageTC said:

I've accidentally done it more than once. The page lags while scrolling and suddenly a post or thread is deleted. At least we can fix it. 

• Like 1

alright @SavageTC or @OzPride   i seen this come up on my facebook feed and it didnt really make much sense to me so i have to bring it up

97959336_153826956181418_134179479168745

do you guys really hate meringue over there? ive had plenty of slices of lemon meringue pies in my drunker days and ill honestly say i have nothing against it. hell, im pretty cooked right now and i would woof down a slice of the lemon meringue in a heartbeat. hell i would eat the whole fooking pie and every bite of it would be fair dinkum glorious

until seeing this meme i didnt even know how to spell the word meringue. i honestly didnt know that was a thing to hate on. did the lemon meringue murder a bunch of australians or something? did it tear up their bowels after they ate their pie with 12 cans of Fosters on the side?  did it not go well with vegemite? i doubt ill ever be able to understand this one. you bogans are gonna have to help me out here.

Edited by -idyb-

DismalCavernousAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif.9c6432af2287394cc6c2c18f665094a8.gif

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

alright @SavageTC or @OzPride   i seen this come up on my facebook feed and it didnt really make much sense to me so i have to bring it up

97959336_153826956181418_134179479168745

do you guys really hate meringue over there? ive had plenty of slices of lemon meringue pies in my drunker days and ill honestly say i have nothing against it. hell, im pretty cooked right now and i would woof down a slice of the lemon meringue in a heartbeat. hell i would eat the whole fooking pie and every bite of it would be fair dinkum glorious

until seeing this meme i didnt even know how to spell the word meringue. i honestly didnt know that was a thing to hate on. did the lemon meringue murder a bunch of australians or something? did it tear up their bowels after they ate their pie with 12 cans of Fosters on the side?  did it not go well with vegemite? i doubt ill ever be able to understand this one. you bogans are gonna have to help me out here.

Here's a hint.  

DismalCavernousAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

images - 2020-07-31T210228.690.jpeg

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

lmfao i finally got it now. boomerang.   boo merang.

thats not even that funny.. stupid memes and aussie jokes. i want those 5 minutes of my life back

for a minute i thought you guys hated meringue the same way the rest of the world hates vegemite, and i was just trying to find the reasoning behind it

Edited by -idyb-

I might have to make Florida my next holiday destination just to see if it’s really as nutty as all these posts make it out to be😂

• Haha 1

Damn I know probably already been discussed but just seen Bryan Callen is the latest comedian in the chit. 

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Damn I know probably already been discussed but just seen Bryan Callen is the latest comedian in the chit. 

Owen is a vindictive far right nut but i actually think there is some truth to both Bryan Callen & Chris D'elia being fkn creeps. 

holy fawk todays hangover is brutal/ im 100% most dwfinately not drinking today

lmfao cart narcs guy rolls up on some creepy dude jerking off in public

lmfao they literally stumbled upon karen

Edited by -idyb-

21 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.089edf88dcf3b72268a70be13dd7c009.png

ive actually came around a while ago. i thought i'd be spending  the whole stat holiday couchlocked hung over as fook.  i still dont plan on drinking today tho

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

ive actually came around a while ago. i thought i'd be spending  the whole stat holiday couchlocked hung over as fook.  i still dont plan on drinking today tho

image.png.0c2c1a21f7fc8bbae835db1fd6f05550.png