GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.d5755d9655a37c0d30a19e905da3ea90.png

jon jones calling out a dude who hasnt won a fight in over a decade. how is this even a relevant fight in any way?

the last time bork lesnar won a fight was just a few short months after GSP impregnated Dan Hardy. man the time goes by fast. look at all the non-steroid related things that a long since retired GSP was able to accomplish throughout his successful career since then. not even a loss on his record, he moved up a weight division, finished a fight, and became middleweight champion!

picobones jones has officially ran away from the light heavyweight division faster than he runs from the law.   i bet the only time we'll see juiced up jonny fight at 205 again is if CM Punk decides to go on the Burger King diet.

i would still watch this circus fight though. but just to make things fair, brock lesnar should also get a free steroid pass. just for being brock lesnar.

Edited by -idyb-

lmfao.  WWE getting trolled with klansmen and chris benoit lately.  i kind of hope that this obama flu sticks around for a while so i can see adolf hitler attending wrestlemania

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's closer to 100% of young adults who post on the ufc fora. 

Sometimes I sit and think about how much money I would have if I didn’t move out at 18 lol. It makes me sad.

• Sad 1

On 9/4/2020 at 4:55 AM, Bezerker101 said:

god bless the great sport of pedestrian bowling

its like theyre actually surprised that they get hit by a car after standing in the middle of the road. 

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... things like that always happen in Canada !

god bless the trailer park boys

thats like the only thing that kept me out of trouble on a sunday night like 18 years ago.  i'd just stay home and get stoned and wait for the new episode on showcase

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, -idyb- said:

god bless the trailer park boys

thats like the only thing that kept me out of trouble on a sunday night like 18 years ago.  i'd just stay home and get stoned and wait for the new episode on showcase

Banned in the Philippines .... along w/ CNN-  👈

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol i laugh every time i see this pop up

The last time I moshed was in Hollywood, Florida and the band was Black Flag w/ Henry Rollins -  🙃

wildfires are fooking the state of oregon up real good lately.  my sister lives not too far from a big one. chits pretty hectic over there.

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

wildfires are fooking the state of oregon up real good lately.  my sister lives not too far from a big one. chits pretty hectic over there.

Was that the fire started by Black Transgender Democrats celebrating with Roman candles ?   👀

i have no idea. theres fires all over the place. from california to washington

we got our great fire of 2020 put out the other week, with only one home lost.    and then we got blanketed in smoke the other day from some big fire in washington due south of here.   im sure there were lots of people here who just got done unpacking their chit,   only to wake up to all the smoke and start packing up again.   but yeah theres nothing going on around here anymore.  but theres some big ones spread throughout california all the way up to washington and its really fooking up the air quality and the scenic beauty up here. when the wind blows north for a day or two, our valley got blanketed in smoke from some washington fire.   but im sure living in any 3 of those states must really suck right now. at least for the air quality

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i have no idea. theres fires all over the place. from california to washington

we got our great fire of 2020 put out the other week, with only one home lost.    and then we got blanketed in smoke the other day from some big fire in washington due south of here.   im sure there were lots of people here who just got done unpacking their chit,   only to wake up to all the smoke and start packing up again.   but yeah theres nothing going on around here anymore.  but theres some big ones spread throughout california all the way up to washington and its really fooking up the air quality and the scenic beauty up here.

My apartment smells like smoke right now bcoz the tribal heathens up the mountain are burning their garbage which is illegal,

... they believe the smoke keeps the evil spirits away . This chit drives me berzerk !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I'd heard about how bad it was on twitter & several podcast mentioned how bad it was. 

I was thinking it can't be any worse than say young beauty pageants that maybe crosses a line with one inappropriate part of a dance routine or singing a song that has a few words kids just shouldn't be singing right? It's on Netflix so people are probably just over reacting because a few scenes has some controversial content like that....right? 

Nope the whole film was OTT sexual shock content of children...it really is that bad. That's not freedom, it's not liberated thinking & a film like that is being passed off as art for the purpose of some kind of positive awareness message against exploitation that's not the way to do it. Even if they did it for all the right messaging reasons to warn against it's not even close to being ok the way they went about it. They literally exploited children for shock value profit to create controversy, get views & somehow trying to defend their own exploitation.  Not cool at all. Some sick fk's are even defending it like it's some kinda win for sexual liberation freedom & or the LGBTQ community. 

Ehq9c9KWAAAqWq-?format=jpg&name=900x900

I support sexuality in our culture although i think our culture in the west has gotten way out of hand with that to where it's everywhere & is definitely not good for youth or adults. I support LGBTQ community which does have a hard time with acceptance in society but again many of them are over doing it. 

I h8 these arranged marriages, abuse, exploitation of women in any culture but adults should be allowed to live their life in a manner of their choosing so i'm a little conflicted there.  

I h8 cancel culture on every level but this is one time it's needed. Exploitation of children is where i draw the line & everyone should be on board with that. 

As much as i like Netflix as a company i can't support them anymore. Totally unacceptable so I'm done with them. 

We as a society really need to take a good look at things & start boycotting instead of just speaking out. I don't just mean stuff like this but everything. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

we are completely covered in smoke from the washington fires again :(  its disgusting.

america get ur chit together

Edited by -idyb-

god damn. i thought we had it really bad over here, but vancouver is also rocking it. yesterday for a brief period, they had the worst air quality in the world.

AQI.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=564

lol our air quality health index is 10+. which is as high as it gets.    its pretty filthy over here. and these fires are nowhere near us!

my sister and her husband live in oregon and theres big fires all over there too and they wanted to fly out of Bend yesterday to the east coast just to get away from all the smoke, but their airport was closed as there was theres like absolutely no visibility over there.

ill tell you guys one thing.  those BLM protestors in Portland are absolutely retarded if they want to stand outside and protest in those kind of conditions

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

we are completely covered in smoke from the washington fires again :(  its disgusting.

america get ur chit together

I like how the narrative for the fires is now is climate change but it stops abruptly at the border 🤣

• Like 1

theres been forest fires throughout those western pacific states and canadian provinces every summer for the last eternity. i doubt global warming has anything to do with it. lightning has been on this planet for longer than humans.

though many of the fires are suspected to be human caused.   i dont give a chit what caused it, i just want the smoke to go away.

37 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

theres been forest fires throughout those western pacific states and canadian provinces every summer for the last eternity. i doubt global warming has anything to do with it. lightning has been on this planet for longer than humans.

though many of the fires are suspected to be human caused.   i dont give a chit what caused it, i just want the smoke to go away.

ct1ljgc.jpg

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I like how the narrative for the fires is now is climate change but it stops abruptly at the border 🤣

Imagine the next level brainwashing in Canada when even the resident meth head is programmed to regurgitate the narratives. It's like DC on steroids.

• Like 1

still covered in smoke and its pretty hard to breathe out here. wish these retards down south would keep their forest fires to themselves.   we get enough of them up here

8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

ct1ljgc.jpg

im not sure what politics or donald trump has to do with these washington state fires smoking out our valley  but im pretty sure this is all obamas fault

seriously this is retarded. it was easier to breathe and less smokier when we actually had that 2000 hectare wildfire just a couple kilometers up the mountain.  that god damn chithole of a state must be burning to the ground for it to get this bad and the fires aint even anywhere close to my province

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, -idyb- said:

119156139_10157199174636695_429049093028

.... when your throat starts burning and food has no flavor, .. time to get a hotel room👈  send the bill to JT (pretty sure u can write it off),

imagine if you had a newborn or small children, a parrot or hamster, .. ?

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... when your throat starts burning and food has no flavor, .. time to get a hotel room👈  send the bill to JT (pretty sure u can write it off),

imagine if you had a newborn or small children, a parrot or hamster, .. ?

justin trudeau?

jesus whats you and stomps obsession with trying to politicize a bunch of god damn wildfires anyways with these trump and trudeau references and some global warming crap? 

but while we're there, maybe i'll just get the trumpster to foot the bill for that hotel room and the gas to get me somewhere away from this smoke?  after all, its americas smoke im forced to breathe in. not ours.  over here in the great land of canada, we know how to put out fires and cigarette butts. smokey the bear taught us all well.

1200px-Uncle_Sam_style_Smokey_Bear_Only_

it aint JT's problem that you guys are either too retarded to dispose of your cigarette butts safely, not responsible or intelligent enough to safely operate  matches or a campfire, or even mother nature thinks your westernmost states are a chithole or whatever and just calls for Zeus to unleash lightning bolts down on them to raise hell, fire, and brimstone

for fook sakes, get your chit together. to hell with just a wall. build a dome over your entire country. keep you idiots and your smoke away from everything else. i'm sure the rest of the world would be happy to pay for it.  If JT would pitch in some of our canadian monopoly money to help get that dome constructed, it would be the only good thing he's ever done in office.

america, as always, your chit really stinks.  all of your elderly relatives already have enough to deal with and not much longer to live, with all of you morons playing touchbutt with those covid dorks at the park.  cut this chit out bro

Edited by -idyb-