GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

if you guys want to have your apocalypse 2020 and burn your chithole country to the ground, thats fine. but i would greatly appreciate it if you could do so in a manner that is safe and contained from the rest of this great world.

thats all im saying

the states that are burning are mis-managed Democratic hellholes,

.... Oregon sent their fire prevention  helicopter brigade to Afghanistan 2 mos. ago - 😐  (6 helicopters)-

* Thank Jay Inslee & Kate Brown

image.png.03a4c923d9652a3f5325d50cace38a36.png

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

if you guys want to have your apocalypse 2020 and burn your chithole country to the ground, thats fine. but i would greatly appreciate it if you could do so in a manner that is safe and contained from the rest of this great world.

thats all im saying

Canada isn't that great for starters. Matter fact if it weren't for the US & UK you'd be a third world country 🤣

If America goes down u go down as well. If it does you'll be speaking Cantonese or Mandarin. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Canada isn't that great for starters. Matter fact if it weren't for the US & UK you'd be a third world country 🤣

If America goes down u go down as well. If it does you'll be speaking Cantonese or Mandarin. 

你在谈论威利斯
Nǐ zài tánlùn wēi lì sī
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... Oregon sent their fire prevention  helicopter brigade to Afghanistan 2 mos. ago - 😐  (6 helicopters)-

i dont think a forest fire gives a chit which american political party you root for

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

ill have you know that unlike your chithole of a country, canada is still undefeated at war. we've also kicked your **** at war and we'll do it again homie.  we'll burn down some more of your white house, politely apologize in our canadian language, have a cold beer with you guys, and then go back home to watch the hockey game.

canada bless!

Edited by -idyb-

we got a little bit of rain for a bit and it helped ease things up for like an hour, but we're back to where we started and i still cant see anything down the street, let alone the mountains all around me. its disgusting

we usually get smoke lingering in our valley every summer, but its never usually as bad as it is lately. and its never from big fires this far away.  what the hell are you idiots burning down there? your constitution? this chit is filthy bro

fortunately theyre saying its gonna blow away in a day or two. but this is pretty nasty. my eyes start getting irritated just when i step outside for a minute on my patio to have a beer and a smoke. this chit better not fook with our grapes.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, gadgets19 said:

你在谈论威利斯

Nǐ zài tánlùn wēi lì sī

keep your chinese chit off the fora homie or we'll strap bombs and i'm sorry post-it notes on our moose and have them over swim over to china to politely suicide bomb your asses

then you'll all be sorry!

Edited by -idyb-

Just announced : By presidential decree > Physical distancing has here-by been reduced to 0.75 meters as of 09/16/2020-

* Christmas has come early,.. let joy be unconfined !

ObedientGrotesqueHypsilophodon-small.gif

15 hours ago, -idyb- said:

keep your chinese chit off the fora homie or we'll strap bombs and i'm sorry post-it notes on our moose and have them over swim over to china to politely suicide bomb your asses

then you'll all be sorry!

Umm, I'm about a leisurely 10hr drive away from you.

Translation doesn't work that well the other way but I'm funny

On 9/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, Bezerker101 said:

The majority of the fires are on federal land. The reason it's so bad is because years of drought killed millions of trees, which are still standing. You can choose your own reason for the drought.

• Like 1

Following an extensive online search, we managed to catch up with Karla, real name Carla Oliveira, as she works her current day job as an ice-cream vendor on the busy streets of Rio De Janeiro. Carla, who portrayed the role of “the blonde one”, looks fit and healthy as she reminisces about the 2G1C shoot of 2007.

“It was a magical time in my life,” muses Carla, as she scoops a generous portion of peanut butter ice-cream into a cone for a young customer.

thats one of the two girls from 2 girls 1 cup.  aint no fooking way i'd ever buy a cup of ice cream from her.   

Edited by -idyb-

26 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Following an extensive online search, we managed to catch up with Karla, real name Carla Oliveira, as she works her current day job as an ice-cream vendor on the busy streets of Rio De Janeiro. Carla, who portrayed the role of “the blonde one”, looks fit and healthy as she reminisces about the 2G1C shoot of 2007.

“It was a magical time in my life,” muses Carla, as she scoops a generous portion of peanut butter ice-cream into a cone for a young customer.

thats one of the two girls from 2 girls 1 cup.  aint no fooking way i'd ever buy a cup of ice cream from her.   

image.png.644dff728d0e474d3d20a0e9e47e3f32.png

1 guy 1 screwdriver was pretty beautiful too. i almost consider it art

Edited by -idyb-

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

fuk i just woke up im still drunk and gotta get my **** to work ****

Are you gonna miss Colby vs  BLM  ?

image.png.9f1e3ac8fc375c94a84f432fd25040bb.png   image.png.42c02ccc556d0c3d8b690b2266448a38.png

Edited by Bezerker101

damn im gonna sleep good today

took me a long time to shake that one off and finally come around and for a while i felt as if i was gonna chit myself at any given moment.  not sure what i ate yesterday but it couldnt have been very healthy.

but i survived that one for the most part, and my underwear is still clean.  i still dont feel like drinking tonight, but maybe a good nap will change that.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, -idyb- said:

damn im gonna sleep good today

took me a long time to shake that one off and finally come around and for a while i felt as if i was gonna chit myself at any given moment.  not sure what i ate yesterday but it couldnt have been very healthy.

but i survived that one for the most part, and my underwear is still clean.  i still dont feel like drinking tonight, but maybe a good nap will change that.

tenor.gif?itemid=12235234