Jump to content
GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Recommended Posts

got an email from some cool dude named Male Elongator titled "I Cut Off My Manhood Then I Found How To Add 3 Inches On It"

somehow it ended up in my spam folder, but the only thing i want to know is what kind of parent names their kid Male?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

got an email from some cool dude named Male Elongator titled "I Cut Off My Manhood Then I Found How To Add 3 Inches On It"

somehow it ended up in my spam folder, but the only thing i want to know is what kind of parent names their kid Male?

 

Nigerian/ Male' Iswahili

image.png.e55746eeaf9bd142fa8a9453a981dd6e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

To defeat the Karen one must become a Trevor. 🤣

 

The kid is good, .. I'm jealous dammit ! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 leftovers

 

..................   16K   .......................................................................................   13K

newmg.JPG.461d39fdf77f1d77360813e97e206e7c.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice

A Massachusetts construction worker's love of black licorice wound up costing him his life. Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks threw his nutrients out of whack and caused the 54-year-old man's heart to stop, doctors reported Wednesday.

 

'merica

tenor.gif?itemid=5323299

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i fooking woke up drunk again

i got 4 hours to sober myself up. gonna try to eat some pasta and force myself back to sleep for a bit. i really dont wanna hurt nobody on the way to work

im f&cking hammered still though this isnt gooid. i got er done last night but oh chit i got up way to early today

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alright my noodles hit the spot and i dont feel so fuct up anymore. istill gotta get my **** back to bed lol if i just stay up and bang around on the internet ill end up spending my whole day exhausted.  though its tempting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

alright my noodles hit the spot and i dont feel so fuct up anymore. istill gotta get my **** back to bed lol if i just stay up and bang around on the internet ill end up spending my whole day exhausted.  though its tempting

..........................................................................   image.png.a47fb39bdec67c6c6da4f60407234380.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

..........................................................................   image.png.a47fb39bdec67c6c6da4f60407234380.png

the offspring   hell yeah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

,man im not sure if im still drunk or hungover just yet but this aint good for me  **** a doodle doo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fook yeah it appears as if i only woke up early with a slight hangover but a major case of the munchies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man i rarely eat after waking up  especially after ive been drinking  and ive never been a breakfast guy but so far ive plowed down some chocolatge cake and pasta and now im going hard on the cashews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Ace in my home town, ... never got the memo-

Rich looking in shape.  Still has one fight left on his contract - give him one last shot at Izzy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 5:39 PM, -idyb- said:

,man im not sure if im still drunk or hungover just yet but this aint good for me  **** a doodle doo

406801b1dffc7ae016439a22f005fd9f.jpg.9589779772ab52e2cd39d17bc45e0cf3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.cc4201846dcb7f077ad719632d2177c9.png    image.png.476f959073143b480138d4be3b3080af.png

 

this kind of chit dont happen in canada

i wish our 711 would sell booze

but 200 ml? thats just a teaser. and why does it advertise johnnie walker black label when the picture says johnnie walker red label? sounds like some fake news if you ask me

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

 

this kind of chit dont happen in canada

i wish our 711 would sell booze

but 200 ml? thats just a teaser. and why does it advertise johnnie walker black label when the picture says johnnie walker red label? sounds like some fake news if you ask me

 

My bad there, buy a 700ml and get a 200ml free was the entire ad,

they sell everything, single cigarettes, women  ... the 7/11's here have picnic tables near the parking area,

(prosty hang-out for those that have an extra  $5.00 + VAT tax/ 12%

 

* you wouldn't believe how fooked-up these people are  👀

QpsyITJ.gif

 

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

I thought that only happens in East Zimbabwe ? 👀

it would no doubt happen in the idyb residence if i saw a whole chit load of lava coming towards me and i had no escape.

im going straight to the granny midget clown section on p*rnhub and beating my d*ck like it owes me money

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

it would no doubt happen in the idyb residence if i saw a whole chit load of lava coming towards me and i had no escape.

im going straight to the granny midget clown section on p*rnhub and beating my d*ck like it owes me money

 

I hate that "Lava coming at me" scenario/ dealt with it twice in '14

logo_mobile.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

I hate that "Lava coming at me" scenario/ dealt with it twice in '14

logo_mobile.png

 

 

fook car fires.   the real forum legends get ktfo'd via lava pool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come to think about it, @Enigma_Machine once died a couple years ago in a tragic car fire, but he got reserectioned soonafter. its fairly safe to say that he is now ded from a fiery raging molten lava inferno.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

fook car fires.   the real forum legends get ktfo'd via lava pool

 

.... u know this fora stud ?

oie_23152840QT9OAwPc.gif.8c568c1addace51c4c2044c3d0112f82.gif

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

god blesss the great sport of pedestrian bowling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...