GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

image.png.71b053026b5701a4c9c1c9a1ecb3bc90.png

image.png.5f0148107c5af0c5fc561431bdb9341a.png

* after almost a full year of a totally inane existence, freedom could be nigh  👍,

-New Zealand may be the logical choice >  👀 .... just putting that out there  👈

image.png.f178485a464da91189ce622dcd3d66f4.png

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.71b053026b5701a4c9c1c9a1ecb3bc90.png

image.png.5f0148107c5af0c5fc561431bdb9341a.png

* after almost a full year of a totally inane existence, freedom could be nigh  👍,

-New Zealand may be the logical choice >  👀 .... just putting that out there  👈

image.png.f178485a464da91189ce622dcd3d66f4.png

I found NZ women to be fairly shocking tbh. @crangs may have some insight but they tended towards the sturdy end of the spectrum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lamelo Ball going #3 to Michael Jordans team last night should be good with all the chit talking between Lavar and MJ.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Lamelo Ball going #3 to Michael Jordans team last night should be good with all the chit talking between Lavar and MJ.

and the Thunder are out here trying to have EVERYONE'S  picks 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 7:31 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

I found NZ women to be fairly shocking tbh. @crangs may have some insight but they tended towards the sturdy end of the spectrum.

i always figured that NZ women were sheep

• Haha 2

Some dumb biitch just totaled the front end my new Twin Turbo Audi S7, dammit I don't need this chiit....jacked up my right arm pretty good.

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Some dumb biitch just totaled the front end my new Twin Turbo Audi S7, dammit I don't need this chiit....jacked up my right arm pretty good.

What happened? Im not sure how the insurance system works over there but are you covered?

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

What happened? Im not sure how the insurance system works over there but are you covered?

I'm fully covered insurance wise, but now it's the hassle of the insurance company/adjuster/repair-total of vehicle. I paid it off cash in 2 payments, if the damage is too bad I'm going to let the dealer fix it....and cash out for a new one.

I was going 50-52 MPH just entered the intersection at a street light, and she pulled right in front of me from the opposing lane...I had the green light and right of way. I hammered her hard, never even touched the brake pedal it happened so fast, I whipped the steering wheel trying to go over the median strip heading head on into traffic, but didn't have time. I drilled her full back quarter panel, spun her in circles 2-3 times, my air bag went off and I smashed off the median, then careened onto the side of the road.

She was alcohol tested, given a citation for "ignoring oncoming traffic with right of way". I had 4 witnesses, and the guy 1st in line perpendicular at the light had a video camera mounted on his dash...he got the whole thing on film. Now why he has a dash cam I don't know, but that was the fatal blow to her case, she refused to tell the police what happened....just silence. I was swearing like a drunk sailor, and pretty pizzed off...it was 11:45am. My arm is busted up pretty good, and appears my right knee took a good hit...but all in all, someone could have been seriously hurt or died.

So that's a blessing in itself, car had 3,800 miles on it....loaded to the hilt. I have a new truck too, plus the wife's SUV...so hunting season will continue as planned....blood will runneth on the forest floor.

• Sad 1

^^ Many people have dash cams just for such occasions because people lie & or try to scam insurance sometimes. 

I went through some BS in 2016. Only time i had an accident in my life. Was pulling out my drive way and some dummy came around the corner fast not paying attention & ran right into me. Didn't get settled for two yrs. 

Important thing is nobody was srsly injured or killed ( yet they may claim that later so beware & good luck ). Hope your arm gets better m8. 

• Like 1

now this is gonna be a bit of a wall, but just hear me out

i just figured out you can view all of the forum's activity in one large list format, which includes posts and reactions and whatnot.  i dont know why, i was kinda bored so i just kept expanding the recent activity,  and this is awkward as hell, but i chit you guys not. there is an account named @crimson_cretin which was created last week,  and its only activity so far was to spam-like berzerkers, and only berserkers posts in threads that died years ago.  in large bunches at a time and then he disappears again.  then a day later, he's back at it again. no posts. just picking up where he left off in the same dead threads, and then carrying on with his love for zerk, and only zerk.

i was rather suspect why he's always killing it on the leaderboards every single day by a landslide , even on days when he doesnt really even post.   looking back on the recent activity, every day theres some random **** account liking all of his, and only his posts, and then disappearing again.    this week it was crimson_cretin.  i dont want to have to click through that many pages of previous activity, but i'm almost certain that if i go back  before this dudes join date there will be the same pattern of activity from a different account with 0 posts.

i suspect all this time, for what ever strange reason, zerkbot, or some dude in his russian troll farm,  has been making accounts just to stealth like his own old posts. god only knows why.  nobody else would sign up to this chithole of a forum just to like one guys posts in some dead thread and then just fook right off again. that doesnt make any sense.  usually you create accounts if you have something to say, or want to engage in some form of discussion over something.  theres no point of even signing up if youre just going to lurk.

this is strange as fook.  i was just scrolling back on a few days recent activity when i just came upon this and noticed a rather odd pattern.  i'm like who the fook is that guy?!?    whats he doing reacting so much in these threads that died years ago? and then i notice its only zerkbots posts that he's reacting to. and now ive kinda pieced it together as the only thing that makes any rational sense.

@12er your theory about how he always kills it on the leaderboards because he posts 100 times more than anyone else may not entirely be correct.  this forum has accounts on it where their only activity has literally been to spam-like stacks of zerks old posts.  its been doing this day after day for as far as ive been able to scroll back to thus far.  this is one of the strangest things ive ever seen on this forum

@wombat_89  and @stehanie_rolls6969 have the exact same pattern of activity too, now that i look a bit farther back.    interestingly enough, stehanie_rolls account has seemed to have died or become inactive on the very  same day that crimson_cretin was born.   i'm sure theres more alot accounts that were created for the purpose of giving zerk a reacharound, but i really dont care to dive into it too much further. ive already figured out whats been going on.   but what i really would like to know is why?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

this has completely ruined me.  i still have faith that despite being brainwashed by fox news, theres an actual human being behind zerkbots account.   but now seeing all of these 0 post accounts popping up that were clearly created for the sole purpose of mass-liking all of his old posts, i dont know what to make of this odd ordeal.

lel looking at zerks reputation activity on his profile,  its literally page upon page of crimson_cretin spam liking his old posts, with the odd post that zerk likes, and another foum member liking a post maybe once every page..    right now ive got to page 109 and its still the same thing. page after page of crimson cretin spam liking old zerk posts. and that was only for the last 5 days. i tell it to go to page 200, and its literally only just stehanie_rolls6969 on there, liking all of his old posts, and this seems to continue for hundreds of pages

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/profile/438411-bezerker101/reputation/?type=forums_topic_post&

lol crimson_cretin going hard as a motherfooker.  as of right now, he's gave zerkbot 1378 likes since the account was created last week. never even made a single post to the forum.   wombat_89 handed him 3897 before going awol before making even just one forum post,  and in less than a month, our good friend shehanie_rolls6969 gave zerk, and only zerk 3931 likes before disappearing on the day that crimson_cretin arrived.       

@Casyopia04 is also a major zerk supporter. gave zerk, and only zerk 4443 likes.   and then also abandoned the forum without ever making a post

oddly enough casyopia04 seemed to have arrived on the day that wombat_89  disappeared,  and poor casyopia seemed to have died on the day that stehanie_rolls was born. fortunately on the day stephanie died of covid, we got crimson_cretin fresh on the scene to pick up the slack

this is one of the most peculiar things ive ever seen on any forum before. i know people create multiple accounts to skirt bans, or to troll or to shill, but doing this just to boost some meaningless reputation score?     last i checked, we're not getting paid for likes, so i dont know what the whole point of doing all this is.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this has completely ruined me.  i still have faith that despite being brainwashed by fox news, theres an actual human being behind zerkbots account.   but now seeing all of these 0 post accounts popping up that were clearly created for the sole purpose of mass-liking all of his old posts, i dont know what to make of this odd ordeal.

lel looking at zerks reputation activity on his profile,  its literally page upon page of crimson_cretin spam liking his old posts, with the odd post that zerk likes, and another foum member liking a post maybe once every page..    right now ive got to page 109 and its still the same thing. page after page of crimson cretin spam liking old zerk posts. and that was only for the last 5 days. i tell it to go to page 200, and its literally just stehanie_rolls6969 liking all of his posts and that continues for hundreds of pages

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/profile/438411-bezerker101/reputation/?type=forums_topic_post&

lol crimson_cretin going hard as a motherfooker.  as of right now, he's gave zerkbot 1378 likes since the account was created. never even made a single post to the forum.   wombat_89 handed him 3897 before going awol before making even just one forum post,  and in less than a month, our good friend shehanie_rolls6969 gave zerk, and only zerk 3931 likes before disappearing on the day that crimson_cretin arrived.       

@Casyopia04 is also a major zerk supporter. gave zerk, and only zerk 4443 likes.   and then also abandoned the forum without ever making a post

oddly enough casyopia04 seemed to have arrived on the day that wombat_89  disappeared,  and poor casyopia seemed to have died on the day that stehanie_rolls was born. fortunately on the day stephanie died of covid, we got crimson_cretin fresh on the scene to pick up the slack

this is one of the most peculiar things ive ever seen on any forum before. i know people create multiple accounts to skirt bans, or to troll or to shill, but doing this just to boost some meaningless reputation score?     last i checked, we're not getting paid for likes, so i dont know what the whole point of doing all this is.

Lol, i instantly assumed this was the usual incoherent ramblings of a mulleted drunkard, but you're actually spot on. Zerkbot has created a bunch of bots to like all his posts. That's just weird. Good detective work!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, i instantly assumed this was the usual incoherent ramblings of a mulleted drunkard, but you're actually spot on. Zerkbot has created a bunch of bots to like all his posts. That's just weird. Good detective work!

this is one of the strangest things ive ever seen on this forum. this goes well beyond drinking your own bodily fluids, or calling up the FBI because a forum member made fun of your cat

and idyb is very coherant for that matter. even when he tells you what you dont want to hear.   i may not know too much about windmills, but i drink, and i know things.

except when im drunk.    in that case i usually just end up posting something short and stupid and then crashing out shortly after.  i actually find it funny sometimes ill scroll a thread and then come across one of the posts from the day before and know right away that i was drunk when i posted it, even before i look at the timestamp.  alot of the times i cant even remember posting it either. 

hell that even happened to me today as a matter of fact. scrolling down the politics thread and seeing saturday nights drunken reply to tigerchamp. i know i said something dumb anyways.  i was drunk as and tried to internet. fortunately that seemed to be the only thing i posted. at least on this forum.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

if zerk can create fooking bots to like all of his posts, why the hell couldnt he get one of them to rig the american election?

i still cant get over just how strange this is. i knew something was up when there'd be slow days on the forum and there would only be a small handful of new posts made, and then looking on the left column and seeing zerkbot absolutely smashing the days popularity pageant with several hundreds of likes, followed by some other forum member with maybe only a dozen at best.

i always thought it was odd and even had a bit of a  debate with 12er the other month over zerk cleaning house day after day. even the odd day when he's not even posting.  i guess i just kinda leaned on his idea that he posts 100 times more than everybody else so he must get 100 times more likes.   but that idea turned out to be bunk.

but now all i want to know is why? this is fooking with my brain here trying to understand something that shouldnt even be real!

Edited by -idyb-

32 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Freddie did the same thing. Before Sober left, one of the last things I can remember him doing was discovering a ton of alt accounts that Freddie made to like his own posts. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Freddie did the same thing. Before Sober left, one of the last things I can remember him doing was discovering a ton of alt accounts that Freddie made to like his own posts. lol

Oh my...that's a new level of narcissism, even higher than spamming videos of yourself talking about beer.

• Like 1

looking at the leaderboards, it has became apparent that zerkbot has literally robbed me from my golden trophy in this months popularity pageant. and in the yearly leaderboards, @Bubba_Sparks would even have a spot on the podium behind me and cashfl0w if it wasnt for zerkbots tomfoolery.

ive spent the greater part of my forum days spamming worthless memes and calling wickles derogative names just to prostitute myself for likes, and it turned out to be all for nothing.  i havent even won the day since may 17th when zerkbot took the day off, and i doubt many other forum members have either.  my whole forum life is now in shambles.   i have been participating in one big lie.  i have been poisoned.   this forum is a fraud. and after this shocking revelation,  i might not be able to recover from such a travesty

i demand answers.  this forum deserves answers. what is the basis for these shenanigans @Bezerker101?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Oh my...that's a new level of narcissism, even higher than spamming videos of yourself talking about beer.

This was worse than Zerk too. If I remember right, the alts Freddie made were liking totally meaningless posts of his in the mostly unused sections (TUF section, etc) and everything. Any and every Freddie post had three or four likes from people who never posted. 

I never even notice the like counts. Why does that even matter?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

This was worse than Zerk too. If I remember right, the alts Freddie made were liking totally meaningless posts of his in the mostly unused sections (TUF section, etc) and everything. Any and every Freddie post had three or four likes from people who never posted. 

I never even notice the like counts. Why does that even matter?

You mean you don't pick up chicks by bragging about your like:post ratio?

You're missing a trick there my friend.

crimson_cretin is back at it again.  dumps another stack of 183 likes 3 hours ago for zerkbot and only zerkbot. still only in completely dead threads,  when zerk was only posting pictures in the music and gun threads today.

now the last 8 pages of his reputation activity is literally straight up crimson_cretin going HAM, and one solitary like from omogoat.

i just want to know why this is even happening! this is not normal behavior.  even from idyb's perspective.

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is curious behaviour to say the least. 

It's almost as exhilarating as the heady days of babaJi 

baba ji and his indian love doctor spambots,  rolling over in their graves to give zerkbot the reacharound

i dont think so.   not even cromwell would have ran with that gimmick

Edited by -idyb-

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

this is one of the strangest things ive ever seen on this forum. this goes well beyond drinking your own bodily fluids, or calling up the FBI because a forum member made fun of your cat

I never called the FBI dammit, it was the CIA.....and don't call me a liar.

lgtv.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I never called the FBI dammit, it was the CIA.....and don't call me a liar.

lgtv.png

this was somebody else.   i dont think bald brian really called them, but he was talking like it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this was somebody else.   i dont think bald brian really called them, but he was talking like it

Brian's cat, not worth the trouble.

Domhc48U4AEMjwD.jpg

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

No, he didn't call them...he e-mailed them!  Many times, and eventually they replied, apparently.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

No, he didn't call them...he e-mailed them!  Many times, and eventually they replied, apparently.

hopefully they told him to clean out that bong

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hopefully they told him to clean out that bong

bris-dirty-bong.jpg

He blocked me after he saw I stole all of his pictures, must have visited here and saw me posting them lol

My neighbor on Nov. 23rd, what a dill-doe,,,,dumb azz probably doesn't even know what month it is.

xmas-mike.png

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

My neighbor on Nov. 23rd, what a dill-doe,,,,dumb azz probably doesn't even know what month it is.

xmas-mike.png

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

xmas-mike.png

I can appreciate the eagerness to get the rest of this year done with, though.

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LennyTheBat said:

I can appreciate the eagerness to get the rest of this year done with, though.

arx-1sg4mj.jpg

crimson_cove going hard  as fook on the zerkbot reacharound right as we speak. we're already over 180 this hour and climbing lol

now thats dedication

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

crimson_cove going hard  as fook on the zerkbot reacharound right as we speak. we're already over 180 this hour and climbing lol

now thats dedication

How much would you pay me for 10,000 likes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1