GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

By what mechanism will these new technologies be introduced into the Human body?  ^^^^^^^^

Answers on a postage stamp please but here's a clue. One word, two syllables.

18 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

127652046_10222805472397169_6327642026414041607_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=JMzQga9rQ28AX9RlZJy&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr1-1.fna&oh=395c3cf0610d8142bae26fbcc79ba0a6&oe=5FE679C2

I don't see them introducing these things secretly into everyone so they can control the population. I see them introducing these things into their own bodies to create enhanced humans.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I don't see them introducing these things secretly into everyone so they can control the population. I see them introducing these things into their own bodies to create enhanced humans.

5G cb. I'm not au fait about it but i have a friend who is. We're going to get together over a couple of beers and he's going to give me the skinny as to how it relates to the rona vaccines, lol.

Promises to be an interesting evening.

Anyone chirping about 5G & Rona vaccines in the same sentence is probably a nut job or science illiterate straight up. 

5G, IoT, Nano biotech, Crispr gene editing, AI interfaced directly into the brain. < Only people living under a rock & uneducated fools aren't aware this is the future & the idiots that don't understand science at all will claim the sky is falling & a group of evil doers are twirling their mustaches in an underground lair somewhere LOL

Nothing sinister about any of those technologies which are set to become widely available to the masses & the people/countries that don't adopt them get left behind. 

For the most part the benefits will be overwhelmingly positive but there will be problems and it's going to become a bizarre world really rapidly. Some may not like the long term ramifications or the slippery slopes it can lead to but they can be that dinosaur that is left behind if they want. 

These technologies aren't going to be "slipped" in through medical mandate. They'll be slipped in through wealthy adoption & how efficient they are then it will trickle down to masses as it's scaled & the price of entry goes down & becomes affordable on a wider scale. 

BTW China is going to lead on a lot of that stuff & their economy is set to out pace the USA quite easily. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Talking about 5g and AI is like sending up the batman signal for stomp. 

I'm super interested in both subjects especially AI but the tinfoil uneducated fool stuff not as much anymore. Was entertaining in the past but now i just kind of roll my eyes a bit. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Talking about 5g and AI is like sending up the batman signal for stomp. 

tenor.gif

i shaved off my covid mullet today. bubba sparks would be proud

im fooking bald again though. might not have been the smartest idea. my hat dont fit no more and it feels a bit more chilly outside.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

road rage in canada.    where nobody gets shot and everybody goes home a winner.

They cut the video short. Cop says he is sorry to the interviewer of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

They cut the video short. Cop says he is sorry to the interviewer of course.

if this kind of chit happened in the states, the cop would be pissed off because neither man would be deemed black enough for him to shoot at

In the late 19th century in Great Britain, attempted suicide was deemed to be equivalent to attempted murder and could be punished by hanging.

just stumbled upon this reading some random chit on wikipedia, and it appears to be legit. i guess the punishment kinda fits the crime.   but you know youve done fuct up as a human being when you fail at killing yourself and then your own government steps in to help finish the job.

when that kind of chit happens in canada, we have hotline numbers you can call!

Edited by -idyb-

Investigation into Australian Soldier drinking beer from Dead Talibans prosthetic leg

1528.jpg?width=605&quality=45&auto=forma

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/dec/01/photo-reveals-australian-soldier-drinking-dead-taliban-prosthetic-leg

sure taking a mans life is totally alright, but an australian drinking beer out of a prosthetic leg is where you draw the line.

why cant those aussies drink beer out of a can, bottle, or glass like a normal alcoholic?   why does it have to be out of a shoe or even a dead persons leg?   whats next?  a skull?   

yo @OzPride  you wanna do a skully?

Edited by -idyb-

On 11/25/2020 at 10:41 PM, StompGrind said:

Anyone chirping about 5G & Rona vaccines in the same sentence is probably a nut job or science illiterate straight up. 

5G, IoT, Nano biotech, Crispr gene editing, AI interfaced directly into the brain. < Only people living under a rock & uneducated fools aren't aware this is the future & the idiots that don't understand science at all will claim the sky is falling & a group of evil doers are twirling their mustaches in an underground lair somewhere LOL

Nothing sinister about any of those technologies which are set to become widely available to the masses & the people/countries that don't adopt them get left behind. 

For the most part the benefits will be overwhelmingly positive but there will be problems and it's going to become a bizarre world really rapidly. Some may not like the long term ramifications or the slippery slopes it can lead to but they can be that dinosaur that is left behind if they want. 

You gotta be ****ting me stomp if you think all these technologies are being rolled out for the betterment of mankind, lol. I may not have your smarts when it comes to the details but you lose the moment you make a statement such as " never going to happen ."

Human history is all about **** that was never going to happen being brought to bear courtesy of a long line of evil ****ers hell bent on making it happen. The common thread is that it never ever ends well for the masses. 

29 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

You gotta be ****ting me stomp if you think all these technologies are being rolled out for the betterment of mankind, lol. I may not have your smarts when it comes to the details but you lose the moment you make a statement such as " never going to happen ."

Human history is all about **** that was never going to happen being brought to bear courtesy of a long line of evil ****ers hell bent on making it happen. The common thread is that it never ever ends well for the masses. 

I'm not saying that technologies direction is ultimately for the betterment but there are trade offs some things will be great and equally horrible but at a certain point some of this is inevitable & you realize it like Musk did. Hopefully the tradeoff's are better than worse & IMO things have a way of self correcting over time. You either accept some conformity or you don't & everyone is gonna have to come to grips with how much or how little they're happy with. 

I don't concern myself or get that worked up upset about this kind of stuff anymore. Literally a waste of energy/time to get super invested or stressing out over it. You can if you want but it's not for me. Way i look at things is I'm just gonna do my thing, hold ground on what i think is finding what balance is right for me & just enjoy the time i have left as much as i can. 

I'm aware of potential pros & cons but I'm focused on ME not them. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

No wonder @cashfl0w can afford to take all these trips...he done robbed like 20 banks

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/prolific-bank-robber-dubbed-too-224900912.html

I chit you not, the losers in the town I live in go around telling one another I'm in charge of some sort of gang of robbers, who answer to me. 

At a Fourth of July celebration, some dude I've never seen before comes up and says some chit about how I'm out "robbing people with no mask!".. lol

So please, don't feed into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-55154525

Now we're talking. Rigging lottery drawings sounds like the right way to go to prison. Or get retardedly rich. 

They got caught for that in the Pa. lottery years ago, weighted ping pong balls...came up 666, dudes went to prison including the famous TV personality that announced the lottery numbers nightly.

• Haha 1