GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You know zerk has a bunch of tame spam bots liking old posts? @-idyb- can fill you in on the details. There's quite an army of them

he doubled down in the first 2 weeks of the month, liking 250+ of his own posts per day. at least once he even crossed the 300 barrier.   but lately he's toned it down, only liking 100-200 of his own posts per day.

its got me in 3rd today at 7 likes somehow. i havent even really posted much lately. svt is coming in strong at 2nd place with 10 likes.    zerk has amassed 163.    his latest alt is @abercrombie_mopops  and he's been going hard in the bovada thread lately.

he's currently gave himself 3578 likes since he created that account on january 31'st.  thats an average of just over 155 likes per day. thats true dedication right there.

i hope he's getting paid for this.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he doubled down in the first 2 weeks of the month, liking 250+ of his own posts per day. at least once he even crossed the 300 barrier.   but lately he's toned it down, only liking 100-200 of his own posts per day.

its got me in 3rd today at 7 likes somehow. i havent even really posted much lately. svt is coming in strong at 2nd place with 10 likes.    zerk has amassed 163.    his latest alt is @abercrombie_mopops  and he's been going hard in the bovada thread lately.

he's currently gave himself 3578 likes since he created that account on january 31'st.  thats an average of just over 155 likes per day. thats true dedication right there.

i hope he's getting paid for this.

What's worse, going back and "liking" thousands of your old posts, or keeping track of somebody who is going back and "liking" thousands of their old posts?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

What's worse, going back and "liking" thousands of your old posts, or keeping track of somebody who is going back and "liking" thousands of their old posts?

On 1/28/2021 at 6:13 AM, Bezerker101 said:

I'm lounging in the living-room 👉

78559264_2359706891008664_154373129051832320_o.thumb.jpg.74866cfd5279f298d988730e7d60cdb0.jpg

On 2/20/2021 at 5:29 AM, Bezerker101 said:

.... i'm eating a banana >

cOVFA9N.gif.309feb567240522b925bfa3a73c91c57.gif

Suddenly I realized how he's DOMINATING the rest of us cans in likes.

Top post is especially quality.

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

oh youre so hard as fuсk grandpa. i'll never get over that one.

14 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Bezerker: 5648

2nd place: 289

WTF?

he's been doing this for quite some time now.  ive long since exposed this russian bots game, and you still havent figured it out?  have you gone senile yet, or just full retard?

and it took me a whole ten seconds to be able to tell you his latest alt and what he's been up to.  im not keeping track of anything or anyone. i wasnt even sure who his latest alt was until bubba sparks gave me the word. i simply just clicked the recent activity button. right next to the leaderboard, and then clicked on a username. clearly you must not have been able to see it, otherwise you'd have been able to figure out whats going on too and you wouldnt be making a fuss about it.  perhaps your vision is going, or maybe that giant herpie or goyder thing on your eye was getting in the way?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

oh youre so hard as fuсk grandpa. i'll never get over that one.

he's been doing this for quite some time now.  ive long since exposed this russian bots game, and you still havent figured it out?  have you gone senile yet, or just full retard?

and it took me a whole ten seconds to be able to tell you his latest alt and what he's been up to.  im not keeping track of anything or anyone. i wasnt even sure who his latest alt was until bubba sparks gave me the word. i simply just clicked the recent activity button. right next to the leaderboard, and then clicked on a username. clearly you must not have been able to see it, otherwise you'd have been able to figure out whats going on too and you wouldnt be making a fuss about it.  perhaps your vision is going, or maybe that giant herpie or goyder thing on your eye was getting in the way?

There are 2 threads that I regularly read, the Politics thread and the Coronavirus thread. I occasionally check out other threads, and when I checked the car thread I was surprised that the thread seemed to be 100% Zerk posts. I'm really not very familiar with what's going on with the forum anymore, but I still was able to upset you with the "fat" comments!

5 hours ago, classicboxer said:

There are 2 threads that I regularly read, the Politics thread and the Coronavirus thread. I occasionally check out other threads, and when I checked the car thread I was surprised that the thread seemed to be 100% Zerk posts. I'm really not very familiar with what's going on with the forum anymore, but I still was able to upset you with the "fat" comments!

you spent your christmas day making your dumb fat jokes you senile old fart.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, classicboxer said:

You don't visit the UFC section ?, then wtf are you doing here ?....that hard up to insult people on line ?

Confirmed TWAT

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

You don't visit the UFC section ?, then wtf are you doing here ?....that hard up to insult people on line ?

Confirmed TWAT

I still watch a lot of UFC fights, but mostly on Youtube after the fight already happened. I can sum up the UFC section with a quote from cashfl0w, "say stupid chit below".

Go go autopilot. Cool to see. Tew many idiots on the road lose focus & don't pay attention. Seems to happen a lot of big vehicles. Those drivers are even worse than bully speed demons trying to shave a few minutes. 

On today's newscast.

Citizens.. be on the lookout for this dangerous offender.

He cut off his ankle bracelet and is currently at large.

If you happen to notice him please call 911.

Wait, if I HAPPEN to notice him!

image.png.91e1839076a0717ed1b891dc4369e039.png

On 2/24/2021 at 2:37 AM, POTUF said:

What is this mind sorcery?

throw a knife.  thats clearly what hes saying.

Edited by -idyb-