GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Predator 2 was the hottest of garbage.

Its the only movie ive fallen asleep watching on 3 seperate occasions.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Its the only movie ive fallen asleep watching on 3 seperate occasions.

I went on a first date with a pretty hot chick, and I took her to Inception. We both fell asleep twice. After I woke up the second time, I poked her and we got the hell out of there without seeing the ending. lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I went on a first date with a pretty hot chick, and I took her to Inception. We both fell asleep twice. After I woke up the second time, I poked her and we got the hell out of there without seeing the ending. lol

Yeah inception was overrated AF. I saw it for the first time last year and was surprised at how silly it all was. I dont mind a bit of over the top chit as long as the movie doesnt take itself too seriously, but Inception is high from sniffing its own farts.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Wish i had something profound to say posting on the fora for the first time outside of the Clash thread in weeks but I met a girl on Tinder that made me believe in the "gluck gluck 9000" last night, and that's all i have to say. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Wish i had something profound to say posting on the fora for the first time outside of the Clash thread in weeks but I met a girl on Tinder that made me believe in the "gluck gluck 9000" last night, and that's all i have to say. 

Admittedly in my sad, sheltered life I had to look that up

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Top banter....

Joke of the year buddy! Congrats 

Why do you continue to frequent this site? What gave you the impression someone here is entertained with you? Because let me speak for the group when I say the next witty thing you post will be the first witty thing you ever posted, you're as knowledgable as my dog, and I cannot find an interaction here where someone thinks your words hold value.

I say this as kindly as possible, like most peope you meet in your life, we don't like you. We all wish you would **** off.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Why do you continue to frequent this site? What gave you the impression someone here is entertained with you? Because let me speak for the group when I say the next witty thing you post will be the first witty thing you ever posted, you're as knowledgable as my dog, and I cannot find an interaction here where someone thinks your words hold value.

I say this as kindly as possible, like most peope you meet in your life, we don't like you. We all wish you would **** off.

Hahahahahahahaha

Oi Karen

I don’t care

17 hours ago, gadgets19 said:

Admittedly in my sad, sheltered life I had to look that up

Sadly i knew what that was instantly without ever seeing the meme but being a super fan of getting sloppy aggressive head which gluck gluck describes that sound to a T lol. 

I actually h8 it with a passion when they make that sound really loud & it starts sounding like a damn duck lol.

Soooo annoying but whatever feels amazing especially if they go all in mash & hold for the ultimate throatpie. That's a mutha fkn TROOPER. Literally nothing feels better. 

Edited by StompGrind

8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Zerk's spambot (@abercrombie_mopops) just slipped me a sympathy like for a post I made in February 2020!

This is HUGE! I'm coming for that strap boys.

it had to have been a misclick, or a major malfunction in the software

15014 of his 15015 likes all went to zerkbot. but you should still feel honored to be graced by mopops presence.

i crunched some numbers and done some mma math. the abercrombie accounts been active since january 31's.   he's averaging 159.7234 daily likes for zerkbot. and 0.01075 daily likes for bubba. and a nice even zero for the rest of us.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1