GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

2 hours ago, SavageTC said:

Jake Paul fighting Tyron next....

This is the part where Jake Paul KO's a former UFC champ, and then does it again against Conor. Then he knocks Izzy flat, and they close down the entire sport.

l5jq334gnkh41.jpg

wont make sense if you didnt watch trailer park boys

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

Restrictions lifted today and included haircuts.

Did a quick look to see what my place wait times look like.

image.png.cc1ba20b455d970338fb41a12f44b7b9.png

lol and that's with 8 ladies working

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Wonder who ended up with the Turkey leg?

it ended up on the ground. but i wouldve still ate it.  5 minute rule.

33 degrees celsius out here already. good god. not looking forward to summer.

43 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

33 degrees celsius out here already. good god. not looking forward to summer.

I hear you.

We had a frost advisory last Thursday-Saturday. It's supposed to be 98°F here on Friday. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I hear you.

We had a frost advisory last Thursday-Saturday. It's supposed to be 98°F here on Friday. 

it got up to 37 yesterday. it shouldnt be getting that hot here until next month!  todays gonna be a cooker too

I get bodied by poison ivy just about every year, this year included. I always swear off the outdoors after that. For good. **** that place..... And somehow I always end up with poison ivy all over again next year. 

Pray for me.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:42 PM, cashfl0w said:

Who else remembers the Sinbad movie called Shazam?

I remember it was released. I dont think I ever saw it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Now I'm on the Defund the Police bandwagon.

Such an upstanding community. Why ever would anyone think poorly on those future PHD candidates because of the color of their skin...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I remember it was released. I dont think I ever saw it.

Now Google it and dive down that rabbit hole.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Now Google it and dive down that rabbit hole.

So my memory is old and wrong, or I'm part of this Mandela affect.

Interesting to say the least 

15 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So my memory is old and wrong, or I'm part of this Mandela affect.

Interesting to say the least 

Man, so many people remember that movie!

I remembered the storyline and everything. I remembered him being sort of a genie, and having two little white kids he was beholdened to.. I remember being annoyed with Shaq when his movie Kazaam came out, which was very obviously a remake of the Sinbad one, and refusing to watch it. 

All of my friends remembered the Sinbad one too. I cannot explain how every mention of it went missing from the internet and apparently life though. Good luck figuring that one out.

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Man, so many people remember that movie!

I remembered the storyline and everything. I remembered him being sort of a genie, and having two little white kids he was beholdened to.. I remember being annoyed with Shaq when his movie Kazaam came out, which was very obviously a remake of the Sinbad one, and refusing to watch it. 

All of my friends remembered the Sinbad one too. I cannot explain how every mention of it went missing from the internet and apparently life though. Good luck figuring that one out.

I just remember this image of Sinbad, I assume a movie poster?

I never watched it, but as soon as you asked if anyone remembered,  I instantly did. But I don't remember watching it as I was not a Sinbad fan. So I am going just off an image in my memory.

It's interesting,  because I do believe there was a movie back when. So if all traces are gone, I am perplexed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I just remember this image of Sinbad, I assume a movie poster?

I never watched it, but as soon as you asked if anyone remembered,  I instantly did. But I don't remember watching it as I was not a Sinbad fan. So I am going just off an image in my memory.

It's interesting,  because I do believe there was a movie back when. So if all traces are gone, I am perplexed. 

Arms crossed, elbows up, purple and gold outfit? This was around the age of movie rental stores, so a lot of people remember the posters and covers. 

Made me wonder what else went missing without a trace. I refuse to add this into the genre of The Mandela Effect. Nearly everybody I ask remembers something about it.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Arms crossed, elbows up, purple and gold outfit? This was around the age of movie rental stores, so a lot of people remember the posters and covers. 

Made me wonder what else went missing without a trace. I refuse to add this into the genre of The Mandela Effect. Nearly everybody I ask remembers something about it.

I can't remember details about the poster and I remember Shaq doing something similar, so I dint want to detail the poster if I'm remembering Shaqs.

I dont want to say it's this Mandela effect, as I do believe its was made. But I never heard if this Mandela effect prior either.

So ill just sit on the sidelines if this one as confused 😃

lol

they should have stood her up after and made her chase after a ball

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:58 PM, cashfl0w said:

I get bodied by poison ivy just about every year, this year included. I always swear off the outdoors after that. For good. **** that place..... And somehow I always end up with poison ivy all over again next year. 

Pray for me.

how do you keep getting poison ivy?  Where are you going bro?  Long sleeves/pants in the woods homie

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

how do you keep getting poison ivy?  Where are you going bro?  Long sleeves/pants in the woods homie

I was out digging up hostas on my buddy's overgrown property, and then transplanting them on mine. 

I was out there in shorts. I'm an idiot.

• Sad 1

On 6/6/2021 at 3:15 PM, MoZZez said:

I can't remember details about the poster and I remember Shaq doing something similar, so I dint want to detail the poster if I'm remembering Shaqs.

I dont want to say it's this Mandela effect, as I do believe its was made. But I never heard if this Mandela effect prior either.

So ill just sit on the sidelines if this one as confused 😃

I remember looking at Mandala effect videos yrs ago. Most of that stuff is false memories due to the way our brain associates & stores memories. < Think of memories like a file corrupting over a long period of time & the mind many years later when it wants to recall if shuffles incorrect information i.e. common archetypes, tropes visual iconography or language to fill in the blanks. It's very common with very popular music & film people remembering things wrongly just like how people fk up song lyrics all the time we do it visually too. 

Shazam never existed btw it's a false memory 100% 

Can't remember exactly what they were but there are some things that did get reworked, rebranded due controversy over copyright & or new ownership. Disney in particular had a bunch of stuff redone because allegedly a disgruntled worker was hiding sexual messaging within their films. 

Case in point on associating the similar. 

Many people remember Darth Vader's famous line with Luke as "Luke i am your father" For one the scene is with Luke & the "No" part the way James Earl said it even sounds out similar to Luke so over time people used to joke around saying that line as Luke and a lot of people remember it like that. It was also branded that way for merchandise. 

Starwars super nerds know the line was always "No i am your father". It never was Luke.

Edited by StompGrind

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Best Star Wars song ever btw. 

Pffft,not even close.

Here's the King of Star wars songs

36 minutes ago, gadgets19 said:

Just read that if/when the Olympics get going rock climbing is a new medal sport.

horse dancing still remains my favorite sport of the summer olympics

23 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

071ba79c-91b5-4423-a9c8-cae9b3027720-jpg

04146fb6291864746acc72ab19d7265a-jpg.170

god bless the killdozer

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

So my Alabama born manager asked if anyone wanted to play the board game Deliverance with him.

Nope, nothing suspicious there...

• Like 1