GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

30 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

That is a 100% must do if you go there.  We would do that 10 years ago when we used to go often.

i do the same thing 30 miles away in my city....it's getting bad even over here now....go get gas after 830pm and it turns into Essence Fest instantly.  Hell, go to the new outdoor mall after 630pm and it's essence fest in the parking lot...just sitting on cars with music playing.

Not a fan of the outdoor congregations either. Beyond the shootings and violence, I'm annoyed at the uber strong instinct to be seen and heard constantly. It doesn't agree with my Russian side.

Since we appear to have similar tastes in public settings, check out Fort Myers Beach, Florida if ya ever get a chance. It gets pretty blue outside sometimes, and by blue, I mean the blue haired crowd (the original blue haired gang, not the young retards). But I'd much rather hang out in the sun around a bunch of geezers than duck bullets when the chit hit the fan. 

• Thanks 1

For the third-straight day, Lytton has broken the all-time high Canadian temperature record, nearly cracking 50 C.

Lytton B.C. sets all-time Canadian heat record for third day in a row

https://globalnews.ca/news/7991383/lytton-bc-new-all-time-canadian-heat-record-third-day/

i thought we had it bad, and once again lytton is like "hold my beer!"

VIDEO: B.C. sees temperatures hot enough to cook an egg on pavement

well its down to 30 degrees now at 4 in the morning and ive got like an hours window where i can actually sit on the patio and breathe again before it turns into an oven outside again

people in vancouver were complaining because it almost got up to 30 degrees over there. and thats like a cool day over here for our summer. but right now its absolutely ridiculous. we're gettiing up to 45 degrees celsius. i dunno what that is iin american temperature but this is completely abnormally hot annd we've still got a few more days of this chit left. the sun is literally trying to kill us right now

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

well its down to 30 degrees now at 4 in the morning and ive got like an hours window where i can actually sit on the patio and breathe again before it turns into an oven outside again

people in vancouver were complaining because it almost got up to 30 degrees over there. and thats like a cool day over here for our summer. but right now its absolutely ridiculous. we're gettiing up to 45 degrees celsius. i dunno what that is iin american temperature but this is completely abnormally hot annd we've still got a few more days of this chit left. the sun is literally trying to kill us right now

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The village of Lytton in the interior of southern British Columbia sizzled under a new all-time high temperature for Canada on Sunday, reaching 46.1 degrees Celsius, or just under 115 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest recorded temperature ever in Canada!

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The village of Lytton in the interior of southern British Columbia sizzled under a new all-time high temperature for Canada on Sunday, reaching 46.1 degrees Celsius, or just under 115 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest recorded temperature ever in Canada!

yeah  i dont think i'll be heading to Lytton any tiime soon.   theyve smashed our countries highest temperature ever recorded fior the last 3 days in a row!  its fuct up cause Lytton is a bit farther north than i am, and you dont have to go too far north to start reaching the colder temperatures.  

las vegas has never even recorded the temperatures this tiny little shіthole of a canadian town in the middle of buttfuсk nowhere has just reached

socal deserts are probably even more hospitable than this shіt.  but hey its only 100F right now over here and its only expected to get up to 111F so i guess it aint that bad.   even though yesterday we had our hottest day ever recorded, i think this one might be a fraction or two of a farenheit degree cooler today, but the day is stil young and it might even get a bit hotter than yesterday.

i'm rooting for Lytton though. our whole province is baking right now and everybodies eyes are on that tiny little town just to see how hot they cook at today.   why set the record for 3 straight days and then call it quits, when you can push for a straight week?

actually looking at their forecast its only 95 up there right now and only calling for it to get up to 106.  so i guess i'll be the one inside of the oven today

Edited by -idyb-

14 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

@Bubba_Sparks

Is greta going to save me?  

210619899_345501566934373_84432649681391

Funnily enough one running mates bumped into her in Stockholm yesterday. 

She says she'll look after you if you sell your mustang and buy a Prius. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Funnily enough one running mates bumped into her in Stockholm yesterday. 

She says she'll look after you if you sell your mustang and buy a Prius. 

F dat h0e

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

@Bubba_Sparks

Is greta going to save me?  

210619899_345501566934373_84432649681391

would you mind sending that hurricane with the cold wind and pouring rain my way?

• Thanks 1

Village of Lytton, B.C., evacuated as mayor says 'the whole town is on fire'

lytton-fire.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-wildfires-june-30-2021-1.6085919

A small B.C. village that endured the hottest temperatures ever recorded in Canada for days on end this week was engulfed in flames Wednesday night and residents were forced to flee, many without their belongings. 

Mayor Jan Polderman says he told everyone to leave Lytton, as a fire rapidly spread into the community of about 250 people. He signed the official evacuation order at 6 p.m. PT.

"It's dire. The whole town is on fire," Polderman told CBC News. "It took, like, a whole 15 minutes from the first sign of smoke to, all of a sudden, there being fire everywhere."

He said he told residents to head for the nearby community of Boston Bar, and was on his way there himself. A reception centre has also been set up in Merritt to the east, and other residents have taken shelter in Lillooet to the north.

"At the First Nation band office, the fire was a wall about three, four feet high coming up to the fence line. I drove through town and it was just smoke, flames, the wires were down," Polderman said.

Video captured by residents rushing out of town show numerous structures on fire in every direction.

Michelle Nordstrom with the Thompson-Nicola Regional District said local officials are scrambling to coordinate the evacuation as it happened so suddenly and Lytton residents were fleeing the town in any direction they could.

Earlier this week, Lytton, about 260 kilometres northeast of Vancouver, recorded the highest temperature ever seen in Canada on three consecutive days, topping out at 49.6 C on Tuesday as an unprecedented heat wave scorched Western Canada.

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i'm rooting for Lytton though. our whole province is baking right now and everybodies eyes are on that tiny little town just to see how hot they cook at today.   why set the record for 3 straight days and then call it quits, when you can push for a straight week?

well folks, it finally got too hot for Lytton.   not only did they cook. they fuсking burned.

you cant even fart out here without lighting shіt on fire.     just up the street from me some townhouses went up in flames. heres a picture i managed to snag, right before the fire department showed up and the flames destroyed the place and engulfed the two adjacent units.  

my96IHH.jpg

they were able to contain it and stop it from burning the rest of the complex and surrounding houses though. it couldve been alot worse, but now 3 more families have lost their homes from the ordeal. 

Edited by -idyb-

tTCVJj4.jpg

209749767_4425321147486493_7652257553531

RIP Lytton. I guess they wanted to surpass the 50 degree milestone but figured they werent gonna hit it, so they just decided to add fire to the entire village.  i don't think thats going to officially count, but you gotta give them credit for trying.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

trevor bauer in some real trouble

did he bill cosby that chick or did he go full megasoup?

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

trevor bauer in some real trouble

I'd say he's in deep chiit.

The 27-year-old woman said she suffered from massive headaches and vomited after the second of two violent encounters with the MLB All-Star, according to a request for a restraining order reviewed by The Post.

Bauer choked her unconscious, sodomized her without consent and punched her in the face, vagina and elsewhere, she alleged in the request. During the second assault, in May, she said she blacked out after he allegedly choked her unconscious.

25 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

did he bill cosby that chick or did he go full megasoup?

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The 27-year-old woman said she suffered from massive headaches and vomited after the second of two violent encounters with the MLB All-Star, according to a request for a restraining order reviewed by The Post.

Bauer choked her unconscious, sodomized her without consent and punched her in the face, vagina and elsewhere, she alleged in the request. During the second assault, in May, she said she blacked out after he allegedly choked her unconscious.

only thing that might save him is she asked for ALOT of it in text messages.

36 minutes ago, Bwana said:

ive been suffering from headaches and vomiting all morning but i dont think that trevor baur sodomized me or punched me in my vagina

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

only thing that might save him is she asked for ALOT of it in text messages.

Well she made have liked it "rough", but kicking her azz and punching her cooch aren't in the txt....sounds like he got carried away, sodomizing her while she was unconscious and etc.

this dude juggled and solved 3 rubix cubes in 5 minutes

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Well she made have liked it "rough", but kicking her azz and punching her cooch aren't in the txt....sounds like he got carried away, sodomizing her while she was unconscious and etc.

pink socks are totally fine, but сunt punts are off the table

90% of Lytton is gone.

apparently it was a train that started the fire.  hitting its brakes and causing some sparks or something. i just figured that the village couldnt take any more of gods cooking and decided to tap out to the heat

• Sad 1

Resized_imagejpeg_0001(1).jpeg.f966a354b2ff82f7c9adb5dd87ae5c3b.jpeg

Forgot to say Happy 4th, folks!

Better late than never. That was at our lake house this year. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

this almost deserves it's own thread

She's committing a Federal offense, that Super Karen deserves punched in the face...or her dog shot.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

She's committing a Federal offense, that Super Karen deserves punched in the face...or her dog shot.

i couldn't tell....did the guy hit her arm?  She acted like she got shot lol

49 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Not sure, but you can't fugg with someone's mail...it's a Federal crime. What she thinks she'll go home anD open his package, and if it's a pair of socks or a torque wrench then she'll tape the box up and return it ?

Dumb biitch is thoroughly convinced it's 3 lbs. of cocaine, and she's providing the community a valuable service...news flash, Amazon doesn't ship illicit drugs or illegal products.

GTFOH

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Was with you til the bold. No need to shoot the totally docile chihuahua. 

• Like 1

She's probably going to get charged with a felony over that mail snatching anyways. You know our government doesn't miss an opportunity to imprison somebody.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

I think he threw the box at her which hit her in the arm which is hilarious. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

that dog knew she was faking too....dog wasn't concerned at all...every chihuahua i've ever known would max protect at a threat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

No doubt you are correct, and it's not the canine's fault that his owner is a dooche.

But let's look at the case from a real prospective, with legitimate consequences.

1) Today I have a $4752 wrist watch being delivered from Switzerland, insured and the postal authorization notification signature in the box from me.

2) Super Karen shows up and inspects my mailbox contents, then proceeds to take said package from my mailbox.

3) I pull down my 1/2 mile long driveway in the middle of the woods, to see Super Karen with my long awaited and costly wrist watch....standing with her vicious wiener dog.

4) Karen refuses to give me my property, and an argument ensues.

a) I can argue with Super Karen while she leaves with my package.

b) I can wrestle or assault Super Karen

c) I can shoot Super Karen for theft and outright country justice

d) I can shoot Subject #1 Mr.Wiener, wherein Super Karen drops said package and hugs dead Mr.Wiener crying...and I pick up the package and drive away.

Conclusion: Which of the above responses will the lowest consequences on the justice/legal scale ? Considering I retain 2 attorneys (family & criminal) with no criminal record, Super Karen will lose her case and said wiener.

#wienerdogslivesdontmatter

DSCN1556-01.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

No doubt you are correct, and it's not the canine's fault that his owner is a dooche.

But let's look at the case from a real prospective, with legitimate consequences.

1) Today I have a $4752 wrist watch being delivered from Switzerland, insured and the postal authorization notification signature in the box from me.

2) Super Karen shows up and inspects my mailbox contents, then proceeds to take said package from my mailbox.

3) I pull down my 1/2 mile long driveway in the middle of the woods, to see Super Karen with my long awaited and costly wrist watch....standing with her vicious wiener dog.

4) Karen refuses to give me my property, and an argument ensues.

a) I can argue with Super Karen while she leaves with my package.

b) I can wrestle or assault Super Karen

c) I can shoot Super Karen for theft and outright country justice

d) I can shoot Subject #1 Mr.Wiener, wherein Super Karen drops said package and hugs dead Mr.Wiener crying...and I pick up the package and drive away.

Conclusion: Which of the above responses will the lowest consequences on the justice/legal scale ? Considering I retain 2 attorneys (family & criminal) with no criminal record, Super Karen will lose her case and said wiener.

#wienerdogslivesdontmatter

DSCN1556-01.jpg

TL;DR

Shoot Karen, not the dog.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

TL;DR

Shoot Karen, not the dog.

That would put me in prison in short order, I know of no one that has ever been imprisoned for shooting a rabid Wiener dog.