GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

On 8/26/2021 at 8:31 AM, SVTContour98 said:

here we go boys!!!!

239617722_383096039841592_83773405597056

144701_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Major hurricane on our hands boys....making plans to evac tonight or super early tomorrow morning in an attempt to miss the interstate gridlock 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Major hurricane on our hands boys....making plans to evac tonight or super early tomorrow morning in an attempt to miss the interstate gridlock 

I'm good now....not leaving

FB_IMG_1630106790654.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, StompGrind said:

RIP SVT 😟

i'm pretty sure that he's only sticking around to watch some womens hockey

240848645_10158027903926496_387258128492

10 hours ago, StompGrind said:

RIP SVT 😟

really not looking good boys....Cat5 is about to happen...storm surge waters increasing....fully puckered atm

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

really not looking good boys....Cat5 is about to happen...storm surge waters increasing....fully puckered atm

Honest question. Are they allowing people into the shelters without the vaccine? I know they were going nuts with that in N.O.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Honest question. Are they allowing people into the shelters without the vaccine? I know they were going nuts with that in N.O.

no clue....F that chithole

• Like 1

we are in Tallahassee living the pool life.....every single other family member stayed home...I'm just hoping to get back home on Tuesday...after Katrina, it took weeks until they'd let you come back into town.

we left yesterday at 6am....total gridlock at our exit b/c everyone was leaving NOLA...I went a back way from Slidell to Long Beach on an old scenic highway...NO ONE was around...did 80mph_ the entire way....saved about 3 hrs on the trip...CLUTCH!

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

we are in Tallahassee living the pool life.....every single other family member stayed home...I'm just hoping to get back home on Tuesday...after Katrina, it took weeks until they'd let you come back into town.

we left yesterday at 6am....total gridlock at our exit b/c everyone was leaving NOLA...I went a back way from Slidell to Long Beach on an old scenic highway...NO ONE was around...did 80mph_ the entire way....saved about 3 hrs on the trip...CLUTCH!

My girlfriend's family has a cabin five hours north of here, and the interstate is a ****ing zoo between here and there. I decided to try a new route, and go the country highway route. Not only was it far more scenic, but it's basically empty on the roads. Big time score.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

My girlfriend's family has a cabin five hours north of here, and the interstate is a ****ing zoo between here and there. I decided to try a new route, and go the country highway route. Not only was it far more scenic, but it's basically empty on the roads. Big time score.

bro...you have no idea man....for Katrina, it took us 10 hrs to go 3 hours in normal time....i was SOOOOO relieved that we missed the gridlock b/c this time i have 4 kids lol (2, 4, 6, 13)....the drive it hard enough with just them in the car lol

• Like 1

i'm gonna check in with a neighbor tomorrow...i think they are staying or at least that's what he said yesterday...I didnt want to bother him today bc he likely has his hands full...but i'll check-in again at some point.   We all downloaded a walkie talkie app "ZELLO" that's supposed to work if cell towers go down...we'll see i guess

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I do this now when i bring my mom for check-ups in H-town i take 90 instead of I-10 road is crappier but far less morons. 

Texas is full of idiot drivers even worse than LA. I-10 route I'm now  pro at though. Can literally predict when idiots are gonna make dumb moves 5-10 seconds before they do like i got ESP spidey senses lol. 

Glad you left. Didn't wanna say anything figured you may be kidding about staying but i was like WFT is he thinking staying with a cat 4-5. I still got PTSD from Katrina. If i was still living over there anything above a 2 I'm bouncing. Hope ya'll not rekt when you get back. Goodluck m8. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I got in like 2-3 days after but bro it was ghost town you're on your own and we got a flat coming in lol.. My apt was totally rekt and my mom's house was trashed from roof, rain damage and a little flooding. Slept in tents for a week. Thankfully they had red cross giving out meals and one arab gas station open that was stocked and super nice. Everyone really came together after that with people helping each other. It reminded me of after 9/11. $hit was rough 2-3 weeks. I probably lost 30 lbs. from gutting houses all day. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 6:31 AM, SVTContour98 said:

here we go boys!!!!

239617722_383096039841592_83773405597056

144701_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

fook your hurricane i got this motherfuсker coming down the mountains for me

c6LtAIK.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 11:08 PM, classicboxer said:

I have to admit that I would like to see Zerk pass 12er in the future!

Add about 70k likes to my count from the first time they reset the forum to my count and see if he can get there. 

10 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Add about 70k likes to my count from the first time they reset the forum to my count and see if he can get there. 

.........and Fedor was the greatest fighter of all time!  Nobody cares about pre-reset!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

.........and Fedor was the greatest fighter of all time!  Nobody cares about pre-reset!

If you count a man making 35 alts to like his spam posts then you are counting pre-reset likes. 

Even without that, the man spammed nothing but girlie picks and right wing news. I argued against the dominant political leaning of the forum and trashed everyone’s favorite fighters. His inability to catch me was embarrassing enough before the blatant cheating.

Cash and I are the GOATs and it’s because of our Gatti vs Ward rivalry.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 3

Neighbor saying our house looks fine...no power and not sure when it will come back on....we are staying in Tallahassee until thursday....will go to a place in MS if power is still out.

• Like 1

Amazon is selling its own smart TVs.

On Thursday, the tech giant revealed its first lineup of Amazon-built TVs: the Omni Series and the 4-Series. Both models feature 4K resolution and Amazon's Fire TV operating system.

Before now, Amazon licensed its Fire TV software to third-party manufacturers like Toshiba and Insignia, but didn't make its own TVs.

The Omni Series lets users start shows, switch inputs, change the volume, and more with Alexa — without the need to use a remote. Alexa can be triggered even when the TV is off.

Omni Series TVs can provide live picture-in-picture from Ring doorbell cameras, which are also made by Amazon. And they connect to Amazon Echo devices.

The 43-inch Omni Series costs $409.99. It’s also available in 50 inches ($509.99) and 55 inches ($559.99). The 65-inch and 75-inch models feature Dolby Vision, and cost $829.99 and $1,099.99, respectively.

The Fire TV 4-Series is less expensive at $369.99 for the 43-inch model, $469.99 for the 50-inch model, and $519.99 for the 55-inch model. Amazon says it has "many of the same features," but doesn't support Dolby Digital Plus or Dolby Vision. It also requires the use of a remote to trigger Alexa.

Starting next month, the Omni Series and the 4-Series will be available on Amazon and at Best Buy.

• Sad 1

Fcuk that biitch Alexa , I don't need nor want her listening to my conversations in my home, along with tracking what I watch.....she already is sneaking into my phone. They are looking for any avenue to track your preferences, and be able infiltrate the sanctity of your personal space in your house. Bet that TV will come with a free camera they can turn on and off at their discretion too.

I make my friends turn that biitch off every time I go to their house, I don't know her so quit listening to our conversations.

Edited by Bwana
spelling
  • Like 1

Had my second shot yesterday and i am feeling a bit tired today, but that could also be because my girlfriends pet rabbit died suddenly on Monday and shes been pretty broken up by it, not sleeping properly ( so im not sleeping either) and having a rough time.

I have to admit that id never had much contact with pet rabbits before she moved in but aside from being kinda destructive to power cords and anything they can chew on, theyre surprisingly good little companions, affectionate with more personality than i thought. 

Losing pets never gets any easier.

• Like 1

i can proudly say that i have joined @Bubba_Sparks in the exclusive club of members who have received a like by a zerkbot alt, this time in the name of broderick_crawford.   

either the robot has malfunctioned, or i actually made a solid post.

xs0nwlX.jpg

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/178964-my-official-car-thread/?do=findComment&comment=5007780

16 hours ago, SavageTC said:

Had my second shot yesterday and i am feeling a bit tired today, but that could also be because my girlfriends pet rabbit died suddenly on Monday and shes been pretty broken up by it, not sleeping properly ( so im not sleeping either) and having a rough time.

I have to admit that id never had much contact with pet rabbits before she moved in but aside from being kinda destructive to power cords and anything they can chew on, theyre surprisingly good little companions, affectionate with more personality than i thought. 

enjoy growing a 3rd arm and turning into Magneto m8.  

as for the rabbit that sucks, but if you're not going to keep it, can you send it to me so i can fry it up?

Transgender fighter wins debut after choking out opponent in second round

McLaughlin, who was born a man, was the first openly-transgender MMA athlete to compete in the US since 2014.

[IMG]
Before her bout, McLaughlin, a former member of the US Army Special Forces, said: “I want to pick up the mantle that Fallon put down.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/transgender-fighter-wins-mma-debut-24960681.amp

Eq0nPbZWMAAMIvf.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2021 at 4:14 AM, SavageTC said:

when I had my first dose of Pfizer I was tired as **** afterwards and went home and slept the rest of the afternoon.  I'd only had like 2 hours sleep the night before so that probably had more effect than the vaccine tbh honest😁

The kids have a pet rabbit and that little bastard is entertaining AF.   

• Like 1

Tried watching Mare of Easttown. Show died when THAT character died. Couldnt even finish it. They massacred my boy.