Speak Your Mind Thread

GOAT_Transient

Yup, it's ****ing insane

I remember the first time I saw it I was like "oh a bleacher must have collapsed" because you see all of those people fall at once.  Then I found out it was a flying hood decapitating all of them.  WTF man, the horror. 

I'm just glad the footage sucks.

• Like 3

Anybody in this thread ever bang a hooker?

Genuinely curious.

When I was 20 years old, I was getting off work at midnight, and I had to drive down West MacArthur Boulevard every night to get home. There was something like 15 motels in a one mile stretch, and literally 50 hookers standing around in front of the motels, every race, and some of them looked very nice. The first time I picked up a black woman, the second time I picked up an Asian woman, and the Asian woman gave me crabs! That was the last time I ever tried to pick up a hooker.

• Like 6

When I was 20 years old, I was getting off work at midnight, and I had to drive down West MacArthur Boulevard every night to get home. There was something like 15 motels in a one mile stretch, and literally 50 hookers standing around in front of the motels, every race, and some of them looked very nice. The first time I picked up a black woman, the second time I picked up an Asian woman, and the Asian woman gave me crabs! That was the last time I ever tried to pick up a hooker.

You dirty bastard

• Like 7

The first time was when I got sober and lasted from like mid-2002 to late-2007.  I dated like 4 chicks in the meantime but they were super short relationships with crazy women and somehow there wasn't any ****ing during those brief time periods.  

Next streak was August 2008 - January 2013.  This was self imposed as it covers the time span of when my health problems started until about 10 months after I finally had the corrective surgery.  

Honestly, I've never been compelled to sow my wild oats.  I mean I got ****s and stuff during the first break but I never really tried to bang chicks that I wasn't serious about.  Except for the ****. 

I definitely went through the sow my wild oats phase in my early 20's but i almost got married before then and maybe that spurred that on. When i finished school i feel deep for my high school sweetheart. She was a dime black chick and my first true love. I probably should have married her because we did really love each other and she was a bright, strong woman but i just wasn't ready at that age and she was a hell of a lot more mature than me at the time. After badass bish came along and i had my dry spell i grew out of that wild oats phase. Besides my hot streak stretch i was always up front about what i wanted and i've never even once cheated on anyone. 

• Like 4

For the most part Ive never needed too, Im a pretty easy going guy, im not too bad looking and i find it easy to strike up a conversation with most people, but I had a dry patch that lasted about 18 months where I seriously considered it, but came to the conclusion it was companionship I wanted more than sex, and thats not easy to buy.

sarcastic_nicholas_cage.jpg

• Like 4

Warwest have you even seen this stuff?

Arabs sure know how to party.

Yes I have, it's awesome LoL

We probably watch a lot of the same stuff to be honest

Today I've been watching the Grand Tour on Amazon while watching The "Week to Wicked" episodes on HOT ROD Network on YouTube

• Like 3

ep 7 and 8 are a two-part dune buggy trip through Namibia 

it's faptastic

Word, I should get to it later. I haven't done jack **** today, I'm still in my underwear LoL

My wife works all weekend so she's sleeping and I really don't have anything important I need to take care of. The kids entertain themselves for the most part so I'm left to do what ever I want. My goal was to actually get in some time on Watchdogs 2 but of course I start out on YouTube with some car videos and then I don't want to get off. I put Roadkill on Amazon and then switched to Grand Tour. I've been through everything from engine swaps to test drives on YouTube so far LoL

Edited by WarWest
  • Like 3

Word, I should get to it later. I haven't done jack **** today, I'm still in my underwear LoL

My wife works all weekend so she's sleeping and I really don't have anything important I need to take care of. The kids entertain themselves for the most part so I'm left to do what ever I want. My goal was to actually get in some time on Watchdogs 2 but of course I start out on YouTube with some car videos and then I don't want to get off. I put Roadkill on Amazon and then switched to Grand Tour. I've been through everything from engine swaps to test drives on YouTube so far LoL

I'm in bed clothes all day most days now lmao.

I can spend all day looking at car stuff on Youtube

• Like 4

Congratulations on becoming a father, it's one of the greatest accomplishments a man can achieve

Aaaye I hear that. I can't wait to be a dad. I need a GF first though lol.

I'm looking forward to getting married one day. Having a family.

• Like 5

I've always thought about marriage, Probably since I was 19/20...lol for three-four years ! But I somehow feel like that blurred my ability to date some girls. Some would come along that either were attracted to me or vice versa but for some reason I always would think ahead and think if I would be with that person long-term and would marry them...

In hindsight I probably shouldn't have thought that way especially being in my early 20s cause I probably could have dated a couple more girls  short-term and wouldn't have just walked by them and waited for someone else to come along

Through my five years in college there was always one girl per year I was always trying to get at..except for my last year. 2016 was bleak. 2015 was the last time I was getting closer to having a GF but **** fell through. I was off-and-on talking to this girl..eventually wasn't feeling it and this girl ended up studying abroad so I just naturally lost touch with her and there was no attempts on either side.

Hopefully 2017 is profitable! Maybe I'll meet my future wife at Amazon, who knows?!

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 5

THREEF.

In other news, today is my teams first softball game of the new winter 2017 season. Already down three players today and need at least 8 to play, but one of my players was able to spot me 3 people...

I always group text the team on gameday, which I did today and only my brother responded..nobody really responds to it but still nervous I'm gonna be missing players...

Shiiit. Adult softball is super fun. I talk about this every Sunday, but you guys should get some buddies/family members together and start a team. You can even have some brews in the parking lot before and increase your amount of fun!

I don't do that. I just drink coffee!! Ayyye gonna go change and head down to the field. Prepare for my game analysis and results when I return homies!

• Like 4

THREEF.

In other news, today is my teams first softball game of the new winter 2017 season. Already down three players today and need at least 8 to play, but one of my players was able to spot me 3 people...

I always group text the team on gameday, which I did today and only my brother responded..nobody really responds to it but still nervous I'm gonna be missing players...

Shiiit. Adult softball is super fun. I talk about this every Sunday, but you guys should get some buddies/family members together and start a team. You can even have some brews in the parking lot before and increase your amount of fun!

I don't do that. I just drink coffee!! Ayyye gonna go change and head down to the field. Prepare for my game analysis and results when I return homies!

I've played softball for 17 years. I started in highschool. I played baseball and softball at the same time which was way more difficult than I thought it would be. I manage a men's team here every summer. Big DW plays some class D or C ball in ASA as well.
  • Like 4

I've played softball for 17 years. I started in highschool. I played baseball and softball at the same time which was way more difficult than I thought it would be. I manage a men's team here every summer. Big DW plays some class D or C ball in ASA as well.

DW is a ****ing bish though

You guise sound like MVP's

• Like 4

Gawd this storm **** sucks!

You live in California right??.. yeah..let me reiterate..it was minus 46 degrees Celsius and has been -30 withour windchill since.

Unless you're going through that I don't want to hear about your ****ing storm....

God damn hippie...

????

• Like 10

That's dope. I manage the team I'm playing on right now. We're barely in our third season. We played this team that had a bunch of older dudes on it but also some bigger guys who were probably in their mid-30's

They destroyed us. You can tell they've been playing a while...yet they're in the lowest division possible playing teams that are still trying to improve i.e. my team.

Still fun though. Went 2-for-3 today with a double and 4RBIS...ya know, just another day at the office lol

• Like 2

You live in California right??.. yeah..let me reiterate..it was minus 46 degrees Celsius and has been -30 withour windchill since.

Unless you're going through that I don't want to hear about your ****ing storm....

God damn hippie...

????

Dope bro
  • Like 2

God damn hippie...

Move to California, dumb ****!

• Like 4

God damn hippie...

I could never live in a place that cold. 

I kind of deal with the cold i.e. i rent a house that isn't that small and the rent ain't bad but if i run the heat my bill goes through the fooking roof so i just run a few space heaters in key strategic rooms, bundle up and or suffer it. lol

**** the below zero chit. I've never lived anywhere but the south and i'm a tropical climate sort of person. I just don't have that viking blood in me and i not massively muscled or fat so i get cold easy. I do have mental toughness out the wazoo. I've went outside before for a little while to smoke a cig when it was in the 30's with no shirt on just to do it but **** living somewhere where those temps are the norm. 

• Like 3

Too many hipsters

Yeah but most of them are in Nor Cal. Like Freddie. He can confirm. He lives closer to San Francisco. HUB of the hipsters and short-haired, black-earring, dark-color-wearing, ugly-looking, ****s. EDIT: okay, lesbians. d-ykes.

I live in SoCal. Home of your Angels. Home of Nyte. Home of.. The Goats.

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 2