Speak Your Mind Thread

GOAT_Transient

OMFG

I make it a point to troll my wife all day long if possible.

So my wife was in the bedroom with her door closed and I hopped in to the shower (we don't user the master shower because it sucks).  I'm jamming out to chick music.  

I get out, turn on Madonna's Like a Prayer and kick open the door, butt naked interpretive dancing.  Turns out she was back there doing a video interview for a project she's recruiting for!!!!  

LUCKILY she said she had just ended the video conference like 5 seconds before I burst in.  Her laptop camera would have seen me too!!!!!!

Phew

• Like 7

OMFG

So my wife was in the bedroom with her door closed and I hopped in to the shower (we don't user the master shower because it sucks).  I'm jamming out to chick music.  

I get out, turn on Madonna's Like a Prayer and kick open the door, butt naked interpretive dancing.  Turns out she was back there doing a video interview for a project she's recruiting for!!!!  

LUCKILY she said she had just ended the video conference like 5 seconds before I burst in.  Her laptop camera would have seen me too!!!!!!

Phew

Lmao this is tew gud

• Like 4

Yet another day at this **** restaurant.. but good news boyz.. me and my friend are finna open our own restaurant in a few months.. cant wait

No fooking way man! that's awesome!

Where is it gonna be at and you have a name for it yet?

• Like 3

Got a new iPhone 7

It's sitting next to my old 6

Look how different they are!! Can you tell which is which?

post-406774-0-12498900-1484442051.jpg

This just proves your are an apple fanboi. You bought the same damn phone. lol

OMFG

Phew

GOAT...Lmfao that sounds like something i would do and i have and it was bad. 

An ex of mine had company over on a Sunday morning and she let me sleep in so i wake up thinking we're all alone and i'm gonna surprise her and i can hear her rustling through some stuff so i creep around the corner into the living room buck naked and suddenly notice half her family was in there. 

Nobody said a word but without skipping a beat she says.... "I folded your clothes for you babe it's by the laundry"

• Like 5

So about a half hour ago i got home from going out. I get home and i'm smoking a ciggy in my backyard and i see this mofo creeping around my neighbors truck. He stops and looks in the window and keeps walking. I don't even say anything at first because i wasn't certain what he was up to. Sure enough next car over he does the same thing and starts walking around another neighbors truck looking around and looking in the truck like he's about to break in. 

I creep quietly to my gate like a ninja and run out into the street about  20 yrs from him and yelled "Hey thief mother ****er GTFO out of here before you get shot." He takes off running. I chase him a little just to scare him more and i yell "If i catch you around here again i'm not calling the cops"

• Like 6

So about a half hour ago i got home from going out. I get home and i'm smoking a ciggy in my backyard and i see this mofo creeping around my neighbors truck. He stops and looks in the window and keeps walking. I don't even say anything at first because i wasn't certain what he was up to. Sure enough next car over he does the same thing and starts walking around another neighbors truck looking around and looking in the truck like he's about to break in. 

I creep quietly to my gate like a ninja and run out into the street about  20 yrs from him and yelled "Hey thief mother **** GTFO out of here before you get shot." He takes off running. I chase him a little just to scare him more and i yell "If i catch you around here again i'm not calling the cops"

lol, gangsta

• Like 5

lol, gangsta

Yeah i didn't even have a weapon and i don't own a gun anymore so it probably wasn't the best thing to do in that situation but i h8 thieves and i can be fearless with that sometimes. It was a short teenager looking twerp in a hoodie and i didn't get the sense he was armed or anything otherwise i would have just called the cops. 

I'm pretty sure he won't be back though and i'd rather put the fear of death in them so to speak so they think twice and change their bum life. 

• Like 3

Yeah i didn't even have a weapon and i don't own a gun anymore so it probably wasn't the best thing to do in that situation but i h8 thieves and i can be fearless with that sometimes. It was a short teenager looking twerp in a hoodie and i didn't get the sense he was armed or anything otherwise i would have just called the cops. 

I'm pretty sure he won't be back though and i'd rather put the fear of death in them so to speak so they think twice and change their bum life. 

The way you described his behaviour made it sound like he was most likely gonna run if confronted anyway but yeah, not the cleverest thing to do with the nutters that frequent the world these days

• Like 3

I creep quietly to my gate like a ninja and run out into the street about 20 yrs from him and yelled "Hey thief mother **** GTFO out of here before you get shot." He takes off running. I chase him a little just to scare him more and i yell "If i catch you around here again i'm not calling the cops"

Pretty good but I wouldnt do it.. but if I did it here id get beat up or shot
  • Like 3

Pretty good but I wouldnt do it.. but if I did it here id get beat up or shot

The area that i live in currently people have guns < lots of hunters and gun enthusiast but there aren't really any shootings. It's been a yr or two since this town has even a shooting let alone a murder. Plus like i said i could tell this was some little scared twerp thief probably an addict and if it came down to beating someone up i'd be the one doing the beating. lol

In NOLA or the big city i never would have pulled that chit. Even in this town it would depend on circumstance. Most of the time i would just call the cops but tonight given the circumstances i was like **** it. 

Hey congrats on your restaurant venture. < You know that's expensive and risky right? Just saying i hope you and him know what you're getting into. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 4

The area that i live in currently people have guns < lots of hunters and gun enthusiast but there aren't really any shootings. It's been a yr or two since this town has even a shooting let alone a murder. Plus like i said i could tell this was some little scared twerp thief probably an addict and if it came down to beating someone up i'd be the one doing the beating. lol

In NOLA or the big city i never would have pulled that chit. Even in this town it would depend on circumstance. Most of the time i would just call the cops but tonight given the circumstances i was like **** it.

Hey congrats on your restaurant venture. < You know that's expensive and risky right? Just saying i hope you and him know what you're getting into.

I hear you but here its mostly gangs and other hood ****s.. which nothing wrong with that I am affiliated with one of them so Id rather not.. also thank you but I aint putting any money on it.. my hombre is.. plus its just a temporary thing.. my ultimate goal is to open a place with my sister
  • Like 3

Came across, sure

Lol stop badgering the witness. 

Yeah i was watching Cyberwars previews on VICELAND's channel. I saw that video in the sidebar recommended for you section and thought "Well damn son, breaking your **** is srs business and you did it THREEF times i now have to hear these stories" < So i can make sure i don't break mine. Funny thing is i almost did break mine one time. lol

I'm going to plug George Hotz videos again. Really fascinating cat to listen to. Worth a watch if you're into hacking and tech geek stuff in general and what implications it may have on society. 

• Like 3

Dennis is mah boy

He's a total weirdo but i like that. I'm a bit weird myself and I've always had a curiosity for most things freakish, bizarre and peculiar. 

Besides learning and or entertaining myself it's part of the reason why i'm into all that consciousness, sacred geometry, psychology, paranormal, aliens, conspiracy theory stuff and things of that nature.

It's different and interesting. Most of the mundane things ( < celebs, sports, politics, etc. ) people are interested in bores me. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

He's a total weirdo but i like that. I'm a bit weird myself and I've always had a curiosity for most things freakish, bizarre and peculiar.

Besides learning and or entertaining myself it's part of the reason why i'm into all that consciousness, sacred geometry, psychology, paranormal, aliens, conspiracy theory stuff and things of that nature.

It's different and interesting. Most of the mundane things ( < celebs, sports, politics, etc. ) people are interested in bores me.

I hear you no disrespect but consciousness sacred geometry and psychology sound boring as a fart in a closet.. but im with you on the paranormal and aliens
  • Like 2

I hear you no disrespect but consciousness sacred geometry and psychology sound boring as a fart in a closet.. but im with you on the paranormal and aliens

You kinda gotta be a bit of a geek to be into stuff like that i guess. I'm really fascinated by human interaction, number connections, sounds, imagery, patterns of the universe & nature but i'm even more interested in the psychology of how all those things influence human behavior. I can geek out to that kind of stuff all day but i can definitely see how some would find it a snore fest. 

• Like 2

Lol

So Verizon is offering me an insultingly low trade in credit for my iPhone 6.

I go on ebay and I can get aroung $325-$350 for it.  Have been spending all day cleaning it up and trying to get all the accessories back in to the original packaging the way it came.  That $$ will pay for the whole Verizon transaction with about $175 left over.  Booyah. 

Last time I upgraded it had been sooner than 2 years so I had to do Verizon Edge (or whatever they call it now) and they make you send your phone back in order to get the new one.  Glad I waited out the full two years this time.  

• Like 4

Lol

I go on ebay and I can get aroung $325-$350 for it.  Have been spending all day cleaning it up and trying to get all the accessories back in to the original packaging the way it came.  That $$ will pay for the whole Verizon transaction with about $175 left over.  Booyah. 

Last time I upgraded it had been sooner than 2 years so I had to do Verizon Edge (or whatever they call it now) and they make you send your phone back in order to get the new one.  Glad I waited out the full two years this time.  

I by passed all the contract BS and bought a straight talk phone. There's nothing to think about or consider and i don't have to deal with them. I just buy a card every month to refill it and i'm good to go. 

• Like 2

You kinda gotta be a bit of a geek to be into stuff like that i guess. I'm really fascinated by human interaction, number connections, sounds, imagery, patterns of the universe & nature but i'm even more interested in the psychology of how all those things influence human behavior. I can geek out to that kind of stuff all day but i can definitely see how some would find it a snore fest.

Yea you have posted some videos before that I was like what the hell is that.. but I respect it.. and you my brother
  • Like 2

I picked up a scanner earlier because I have a **** load of photos from before the digital camera days and I want a digital copy of them all also.

I'm about an hour in and I'm realizing this will take FOREVER smh

I know what you mean. When my dad and bro passed i went through photo albums and just took pictures of old pics in decent lighting because taking them all out and scanning them and then transferring them would take forever. 

• Like 1

Lol

I go on ebay and I can get aroung $325-$350 for it. Have been spending all day cleaning it up and trying to get all the accessories back in to the original packaging the way it came. That $$ will pay for the whole Verizon transaction with about $175 left over. Booyah.

Last time I upgraded it had been sooner than 2 years so I had to do Verizon Edge (or whatever they call it now) and they make you send your phone back in order to get the new one. Glad I waited out the full two years this time.

Lol Iphone
  • Like 4