Speak Your Mind Thread

GOAT_Transient

Seriously though all that contract stuff used to rustle me. Hidden charge this....limited text that, pay this fee for usage. uggg

Couldn't have made a better choice at the time for my needs which were simplicity and straight forward no nonsense to deal with. My only gripe with my Samsung is the camera kinda sucks so if i want to do some more serious photography projects i have to lug around my Canon. Some functionality with iphones is just better design or more in depth. 

My brother has an iphone and he can do a lot more cool things with his phone than i can and the camera is way better. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Lol no my dad is a goofy **** white dude that is ashamed of his son.. I doubt he would even know how to sell any sort of narcotic

:(

I dont think thats a good thing

It's pretty normal, it's just been a while since I did legs that heavy

was he the kind of dealer Sober was tho?

lol I sold drugs long before I dealt cards

A card dealer?

yes and no

• Like 4

Noice.. thats one I refuse to deal with

I quit all that yrs ago. I used to buy a pound keep a few ounces and sell the rest. My connection had a 50 gallon drum in his closet lined with a garbage bag full to the top. He got robbed and after that i kinda quit ****ing around with that. I had another connection that would get some really good con bud from Colorado some hydro and whatever that Christmas tree chit was. 

I couldn't even tell you what any of that stuff cost these days. 

• Like 2

I quit all that yrs ago. I used to buy a pound keep a few ounces and sell the rest. My connection had a 50 gallon drum in his closet lined with a garbage bag full to the top. He got robbed and after that i kinda quit **** around with that. I had another connection that would get some really good con bud from Colorado some hydro and whatever that Christmas tree chit was.

I couldn't even tell you what any of that stuff cost these days.

Yea either way weed has no money in it unless you are moving packs and thats just to much work
  • Like 1

Like i said i wasn't in it for the money although i did make some and i definitely didn't want to get into other things. 

I generally sold to spoiled rich kids in Cary, NC.  They didn't know their *** from their hole in the ground.  

We had an 1/8th of some good hash and had smoked probably 2 grams of it and then sold the rest to the rich kids as an 1/8th.  Derp.  You could sell shrooms for INSANE prices.  Kids would pay like $75 for 1 gram of blow lmao.  

I really only played middle man for two other dealers just so I could finance my habit.  Either to the rich kids or close friends that were going to buy it anyway.  

• Like 2

I generally sold to spoiled rich kids in Cary, NC. They didn't know their *** from their hole in the ground.

We had an 1/8th of some good hash and had smoked probably 2 grams of it and then sold the rest to the rich kids as an 1/8th. Derp. You could sell shrooms for INSANE prices. Kids would pay like $75 for 1 gram of blow lmao.

I really only played middle man for two other dealers just so I could finance my habit. Either to the rich kids or close friends that were going to buy it anyway.

75 a gram.. lol what is a g normally for you out thurr or what did you used to get it for
  • Like 2

75 a gram.. lol what is a g normally for you out thurr or what did you used to get it for

I could get an 8-ball for $125 from a guy that I would buy lots of stuff from.  Sometimes is was crappy coke but most times it was fire.  

I don't know if that's a good price or what.  I would generally just sell two grams a gram at a time at $75 a pop, make my little $25 profit and do the rest. 

• Like 1

I could get an 8-ball for $125 from a guy that I would buy lots of stuff from. Sometimes is was crappy coke but most times it was fire.

I don't know if that's a good price or what. I would generally just sell two grams a gram at a time at $75 a pop, make my little $25 profit and do the rest.

Hmm I sell for 80 a g which is pricey but not insane.. people keep coming back.. but I dont cut my **** and its good enough for people to keep coming back
  • Like 2

Hmm I sell for 80 a g which is pricey but not insane.. people keep coming back.. but I dont cut my **** and its good enough for people to keep coming back

I honestly could have charged $100 a gram but they were super happy with $75/g and I didn't want them to realize I was ripping them off and gouging them all the time. 

• Like 2

I honestly could have charged $100 a gram but they were super happy with $75/g and I didn't want them to realize I was ripping them off and gouging them all the time.

Yea some people here sell it for 60 a g but its usually horrible.. Mollie is the real money maker you can sell that for up to 120 a g and I get it for 40 per
  • Like 2

I generally sold to spoiled rich kids in Cary, NC.  They didn't know their *** from their hole in the ground.  

We had an 1/8th of some good hash and had smoked probably 2 grams of it and then sold the rest to the rich kids as an 1/8th.  Derp.  You could sell shrooms for INSANE prices.  Kids would pay like $75 for 1 gram of blow lmao.  

I really only played middle man for two other dealers just so I could finance my habit.  Either to the rich kids or close friends that were going to buy it anyway.  

I only sold to people i knew and never from my house. Some of them where rich kid friends i knew from the neighborhood next to the one i grew up in. 

I never sold shrooms but we used to go pick them from a pasture at night in Belle Chasse which is a town on the Westbank not far away from where i lived. I've only done shrooms a handful of times though. I don't remember the name for those nasty tasting white ones but there was another kind i think they were called red devils. Those things were potent. lol

I never got into coke or pills or any other stuff like that but i knew a few people that did and it usually didn't turn out to good for them. 

• Like 1

Yea some people here sell it for 60 a g but its usually horrible.. Mollie is the real money maker you can sell that for up to 120 a g and I get it for 40 per

I would love to have a MDMA connect, somehow in my whole drug career I never rolled. 

I only sold to people i knew and never from my house. Some of them where rich kid friends i knew from the neighborhood next to the one i grew up in. 

I never sold shrooms but we used to go pick them from a pasture at night in Belle Chasse which is a town on the Westbank not far away from where i lived. I've only done shrooms a handful of times though. I don't remember the name for those nasty tasting white ones but there was another kind i think they were called red devils. Those things were potent. lol

I never got into coke or pills or any other stuff like that but i knew a few people that did and it usually didn't turn out to good for them. 

I moved the pills as fast as possible, same with the coke.  This kid I knew stole a ton of pills from the pharmacy he worked at and I would move them for him.  Whole giant bottles of Vicodin, Valium, etc.  

Crazy thing is the pharmacy never noticed, there were no cameras and the pharmacists that worked there were idiots.

• Like 3

All these stories are bringing back my heathen memories. I remember back when i was making pretty good money me and a friend of mine rented a house in a decent neighborhood and some fine ghetto **** red bone  from Chicago moved in next door and i ended up hooking up with her once. They had about 12 people living in this rent house and most of them were strippers like she was running a brothel & her brother sold coke and one of his friends lived there too or stayed there sometimes along with a few cousins.

I only hung out with them a few times but one day i'm hanging out in front my house and they were fighting in the yard and one of the girls had a pistol and is taking shots at the brothers friend from around the car. One of the shots ricochets and hits him in the shin and then she's all sorry and calls an ambulance for him. lol

Another time she's looking for her other pitbull and comes up to me and i notice she's got a wound on her neck like she had her throat slashed. Few months later the neighbors have had it and will do anything to get them out of there and i find out from someone that when she first moved in she was married to some old sugar daddy and i remember seeing him a few times but the story about him and why he was gone was because he'd been shot in the face in a drug deal gone bad and she may have even had him set-up and after that is when she started moving in all the stripper friends and brother which is about when i met her. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

I would love to have a MDMA connect, somehow in my whole drug career I never rolled.

I moved the pills as fast as possible, same with the coke. This kid I knew stole a ton of pills from the pharmacy he worked at and I would move them for him. Whole giant bottles of Vicodin, Valium, etc.

Crazy thing is the pharmacy never noticed, there were no cameras and the pharmacists that worked there were idiots.

Whaaa its the bees knees bro!
  • Like 2