GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Right here bish BOI!

Pull your pants up before I bend you over and divide your angus.

Remember when WarWest said you guys were a big gay crew?

This post more than solidifies that. lol

The man willingly takes face shots from myself and Sir Cashfl0w.  That's the definition of being gay.  WW practically begs for it and one of the CJC is clinically brain dead via being 30 and still abusing schedule 1.  You know the **** everyone else had enough of by age 24

That's an EXTREMELY gay post again LOL

Sir you keep posting gayer and gayer post's.

if you would just like to step outside the closet now then everything will be fine.  

• Like 2

I feel like absolute **** lol. Last night I fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 9 this morning. I never get ill -.- not enjoying it. 

That's a damn good nap

• Like 6

Did you want you share it, or did you feel obligated because it made you LAUGH?

it made you laugh, so i had to  :P

• Like 3

Urgh I've actually had to take a day of work due to illness, this never happens. Pray for me pls.

Well done for putting the well being of today's youth before going in spreading germs, mate.  It's very admirable 

• Like 7

So who's gonna be the next mod?

What are the qualifications/requirements for mod? You know, I mean, I'm not gonna be starting my job til April/May...not saying I want the position, cause lets be honest, I'm the most qualified member on here, but anyways, what are the stipulations on becoming a mod?

Also, how much will you pay me to mod? I have a bachelors degree so I require at least $25/hr.

• Like 4

Well done for putting the well being of today's youth before going in spreading germs, mate.  It's very admirable 

To be fair with year 10 the last lesson we did was spread of disease lol, don't think they'd have been happy if I had turned up looking, smelling and feeling like death. 

• Like 6

So who's gonna be the next mod?

What are the qualifications/requirements for mod? You know, I mean, I'm not gonna be starting my job til April/May...not saying I want the position, cause lets be honest, I'm the most qualified member on here, but anyways, what are the stipulations on becoming a mod?

Also, how much will you pay me to mod? I have a bachelors degree so I require at least $25/hr.

imma throw my hat in the ring

psych!!!

• Like 6

To be fair with year 10 the last lesson we did was spread of disease lol, don't think they'd have been happy if I had turned up looking, smelling and feeling like death. 

what in god's name are you talking about?

• Like 4

imma throw my hat in the ring

psych!!!

lol pls we all know they don't hire Aussies to moderate!!

lol

oh wait...

• Like 4

Do you guys like cornbread?

I like it as a side when i cook red beans & rice. Other than that i barely ever cook it. I have to have a lot of butter and don't drink milk often but if i have cornbread it's a must. I cook it in a round silicone cake pan because it always comes out perfectly cooked but cast iron really is the way to go imo opinion for that crisp seasoned taste but for whatever reason i'm hit or miss with mine.

Here's the brand i use

0A07E2D7.jpg

• Like 4

I like it as a side when i cook red beans & rice. Other than that i barely ever cook it. I have to have a lot of butter and don't drink milk often but if i have cornbread it's a must. I cook it in a round silicone cake pan because it always comes out perfectly cooked but cast iron really is the way to go imo opinion for that crisp seasoned taste but for whatever reason i'm hit or miss with mine.

Here's the brand i use

0A07E2D7.jpg

Agreed on all points, I like it with chili too doe

• Like 3

Here's the brand i use

0A07E2D7.jpg

Jiffy...that's the stuff. With red beans and rice or just pinto/navy beans with ham hock. Sounds kind of crazy now but to us back then, it was a meal. And we did this on a vintage, cast iron, wood burning stove...in a cast iron skillet.

Damn...what an interesting memory that I haven't thought about in years. :-)

• Like 4

Urgh I've actually had to take a day of work due to illness, this never happens. Pray for me pls.

Man, you and me both. I got sick earlier and I had these crazy pains in my chest because I couldn't get it out fast enough. Jesus Christ..

• Like 3

I almost pooped myself... had to race home

I was thinking it was about time for another Freddie poop entry. You can almost time these.

lol

• Like 4

I was thinking it was about time for another Freddie poop entry. You can almost time these.

lol

you might say he's "regular"

I'll see myself out

• Like 6

you might say he's "regular"

I'll see myself out

Please do so

• Like 5

I poop like 6 or 7 times a day.. so its a big part of my life

I guess you can say, it's a big chunk of your life.

I'll see myself out

• Like 5

Making ribs tonight.  It's cooking right now. 

TFTI!! that sounds bombdiggity right now!

You live in California right? I might be able to make it for dinner depending on where you live..

• Like 2

TFTI!! that sounds bombdiggity right now!

You live in California right? I might be able to make it for dinner depending on where you live..

I'm in the north part of Sacramento.  You got 30 minutes to get here. 

• Like 2

I'm in the north part of Sacramento.  You got 30 minutes to get here. 

*All ships prepare jump to hyperspace!*

• Like 2

*All ships prepare jump to hyperspace!*

Didn't make it. Somebody disabled our ship. Apparently Vader was slaughtering some people behind me after I walked through one of the doors. It's weird because I thought I heard somebody yelling, "Hey! Hey help! Help us!!", but thought I was just hearing things.

Anyways, I'm not gonna make it. Maybe next week you can make ribs again, Jason.

• Like 2