Sign in to follow this  
LayDownDead

Tecia Torres was robbed

I think the second round could've gone either way, so it could've gone to a third (and it would seem at least one judge scored one of the rounds for Tecia, because Herb Dean announced it as a majority decision), but it was close enough that it was a fine decision.

• Like 1

Carla will more than likely win the whole thing... The only people robbed were the fans when dana re planted torres in the tourney.

Edited by PakaL

It should have gone to a third, for sure. At least one judge got it right and Carla won via majority decision instead of unanimous.

Spamming takedowns, getting the majority of them stuffed, and then doing nothing with the takedowns you do land should not win you a round. I think Carla edged round two with the submission attack (even though Tecia was never in any real danger) but she looked terrible with all those failed takedown attempts.

I think Bec vs. Tecia should have gone to a third as well, but this fight really needed that sudden victory round.

It's embarassing to watch fighters on the hands and knees, desperately crawling to grab their opponents ankles.

Can't wait to see Penne submit her

• Like 1