Sign in to follow this  
LayDownDead

Proof That Randa Markos is in the Finals

Copy pasta'd from the stickied thread:

Think of it this way. Randa was, in fact, at 181. However, she was not located with the other girls. Think back to the TUF talk with her and Carla. They said that Randa had flight trouble and couldn't be at the show. HOWEVER, THIS IS A CONFIRMED LIE. Randa was having an event at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Windsor where fans could watch the fight with her. This event was planned a whole week prior. This would have given her plenty of time to find a new flight. We already know that Carla has a problem with interacting with people she's about to fight, so here is my theory: the segment was in fact, not live and was pre-recorded. Carla requested that Randa not be there in person, because Carla didn't want to be in the same room as the person she is fighting.

#LoomyNardyConfirmed

EDIT:

Further proof:

B4H01Z1CYAAxie3.jpg

https://twitter.com/Ronsoff/status/541702320455966721

I'll give you one guess as to what Canadian city Randa is from.

• Like 3

Broski.. it's Randa vs. Carla in the finals. Namajunas vs. Penne will be before the Proctor vs. Medeiros fight.

Anybody that thinks I'm wrong on any of this, we can bet on it.

Edited by cashfl0w

Broski.. it's Randa vs. Carla in the finals. Namajunas vs. Penne will be before the Proctor vs. Medeiros fight.

Anybody that thinks I'm wrong on any of this, we can bet on it.

I hope your p4p betting skills are right this time.

• Like 2

Have only watched a few episodes this season but they always have a follow up show to TUF on FS1 and after listening to Randa and Esparza talking I got the impression that Randa loses to Rose but I could be wrong.

There is the case that Carla and Randa both lose and are still fighting each other tho, I hope Randa wins but I don't think that's solid proof. I just don't see Carla beating Penne so that's why if they are fighting each other I don't like the chances of it being the title fight

It's still hard to say. I like both Randa and Rose so I'll be happy with either one going to the finals. Rose is unorthodox and has a solid submission game, but I could definitely see Randa taking her down and getting a unanimous decision as well. Rose was able to sub JoJo, but Calderwood isn't a grappler like Randa is and doesn't have the same top control or sub defense.

I really really really hope Penne beats Carla by any means necessary. Maybe via sub or UD, or even KO/TKO. Unfortunately I think Carla might ankle grab her way to a UD.

Have only watched a few episodes this season but they always have a follow up show to TUF on FS1 and after listening to Randa and Esparza talking I got the impression that Randa loses to Rose but I could be wrong.

called it

• Like 2