Pigs-On-The-Wing

SN43's Movie Discussion Thread!

She was nothing but a tease. Bish only had sex in video games. She probably never touched a D in her life. The naked chick on the video call doe, she gets it in.

oh she got the D eventually
  • Like 1

oh she got the D eventually

You could say he...

*puts sunglasses on*

Demolished it

• Like 2

You could say he...

*puts sunglasses on*

Demolished it

This made me laugh entirely too hard

Nice one, how olds your loon mate?

Recommend Commando when you are done with the Die Hard's lol

CYBJW16.gif?noredirect

Seen commando and die hard..predator as well.. finna get him into aliens next

• Like 4

... caught the greatest mma movie of all time (2018) last night, the GOAT OF GOATS starring

Frye will receive an Oscar nomination, it's a lock -

Don Frye

Danny Trejo

Don "The Dragon" Wilson

Victor Ortiz

"Judo" Gene LeBelle

Bree Van Damme

Sam Jones

Goldberg

Cynthia Rothrock

Richard Greico

Tiny Lister

Ron Jeremy

Chuck Zito

M. Dudikoff

fury-fist-golden-fleece-poster.jpg

fist-of-fury.png?itok=TE3eCypq

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

Demolition Man, Con Air, and Point Break were on constant rotation at the TUF house. Prime Sandra caused an awakening.

Caused an awakening is now one of my go to terms for a hot chick. Thanks for this wonderful piece of language.

• Like 2

Watched john wick tew last night. Pretty good, crazy action (the sequence about half way through where he murks about 100 dudes one after another is ridonkulous) and had a nice setup for a sequel. Good chit

• Like 4

Unforgettable - 2018  Rosario Dawson, Catherine Heigl, Cheryl Ladd .... ok thriller.eye candies 7

Anon - 2018 Classic Clive Owen sci-fi futuristic thriller .... ok, it's all Clive 7

Anon was surprisingly good, I give it a 7 also. 

• Like 1

is it new news that Jamiee Fkn Foxx is confirmed as new spawn? i am rustled.

• Like 1

is it new news that Jamiee Fkn Foxx is confirmed as new spawn? i am rustled.

Jamie Foxx confirmed cuck list:

Tom Cruise

BigDaddyDelta

OzPride

Jamie Foxx confirmed cuck list:

Tom Cruise

BigDaddyDelta

OzPride

i am no planet of the apes lookalike's cuck

Seen commando and die hard..predator as well.. finna get him into aliens next

Its often forgotten because it wasn't as a big a success I think but The Last Action Hero was legendary as a kid lol.

last-action-hero-alternative-translite.j

• Like 3

Anon - 2018 Classic Clive Owen sci-fi futuristic thriller .... ok, it's all Clive 7

I gave it a 7 but bumped it up 1 due to Amanda Seyfried being hot AF
  • Like 2

re-watched the first 3 Indiana Jones movies....I think the 2nd is my favorite, followed closely by the 1st, then the 3rd....but I really do enjoy Connery a lot in the 3rd, as well as the ending.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 2

re-watched the first 3 Indiana Jones movies....I think the 2nd is my favorite, followed closely by the 1st, then the 3rd....but I really do enjoy Connery a lot in the 3rd, as well as the ending.

photo-thumb-292090.jpg?_r=1523914216

• Like 3

I actually like all 3. Have just never heard anybody say 2 > 1 > 3 before and it had me shook. 

• Like 4

I actually like all 3. Have just never heard anybody say 2 > 1 > 3 before and it had me shook. 

oh no doubt, I really enjoyed all 3, and have no issues watching all of them yearly....idk why I like 2 the most....maybe it's just more connected to my childhood than the 1st...and i think I liked the "bad guys" more in the 2nd, rather than the typical Nazis

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

Kick his **** Sea bass!!

• Like 2

Idris Elba, Zoe Saldana, Jason Patric, Chris Evans, Michael Pare

The_Losers_movie_poster%20(1).jpg

I enjoy that film actually.. Chris Evans was funny as hell

• Like 3

I enjoy that film actually.. Chris Evans was funny as hell

Me too, They were.tapking about a sequel but I don't know if they should make one. It's entertaining but I could see them trying to hard to make jokes in a new one.
  • Like 3

Me too, They were.tapking about a sequel but I don't know if they should make one. It's entertaining but I could see them trying to hard to make jokes in a new one.

Ya I liked it was a stand alone film. A sequel would have been tough

Just watched Black Panther....I really enjoyed it

It died when Andy Serkis died imo. 

• Like 3

It died when Andy Serkis died imo. 

i was disappointed to see him die to early, and the story from that point on was predictable, but I thought the movie still played out well.

• Like 2

Saw fallen kingdom last night. Very entertaining and some pretty cool action pieces along with one or two poignant moments.

Couldn't help feeling I'd seen an awful lot of it before though. No doubt this is not the last of them either. Guess this is the era of milking things until they run die.

Watched the new Jurassic Park on stram. It was actually pretty good, better than expected, and the ending had an interesting twist.

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

Saw fallen kingdom last night. Very entertaining and some pretty cool action pieces along with one or two poignant moments.

Couldn't help feeling I'd seen an awful lot of it before though. No doubt this is not the last of them either. Guess this is the era of milking things until they run die.

Just saw this post now. Dont you think the ending set up one more movie...?

And there were a few callbacks to the original, so yes you have seen some of it before

Edited by Omoplataypus

Paul the Apostle right now, rough watch after films like Deadpool 2 and Avengers

ok done 1:47, Caviezel is Luke, Faulkner is Paul ..... Caviezel is also listed as executive producer,

not for everybody obviously, but well made -

Paul_387x580banner_nowintheaters-387x580

• Like 2

Just saw this post now. Dont you think the ending set up one more movie...?

And there were a few callbacks to the original, so yes you have seen some of it before

The ending sets up many more movies to be honest. I guess they'd done the dinosaur theme park to death. Now they have a new paradigm.

Yes, I was being slightly ambiguous. It was kind of a remake of the second one, with lots of familiar themes. Still pretty entertaining though.

Plot 'twist' with the grand - daughter was extremely meh though.

The ending sets up many more movies to be honest. I guess they'd done the dinosaur theme park to death. Now they have a new paradigm.

Yes, I was being slightly ambiguous. It was kind of a remake of the second one, with lots of familiar themes. Still pretty entertaining though.

Plot 'twist' with the grand - daughter was extremely meh though.

I thought that was cool m9. Youre getting tew old and cynical.

Her plot twist led up perfectly to that big decision at the end which we feel will set up many more movies so it was actually quite integral to the film. I also thought she was a really good little actress and delivered that big line very well.

The more I think about it the more Im intrigued to see how they handle the franchise going forward now that all the big scary cats are out of the bag.

• Like 1

I thought that was cool m9. Youre getting tew old and cynical.

Her plot twist led up perfectly to that big decision at the end which we feel will set up many more movies so it was actually quite integral to the film. I also thought she was a really good little actress and delivered that big line very well.

The more I think about it the more Im intrigued to see how they handle the franchise going forward now that all the big scary cats are out of the bag.

Actually what they did with it was really cool, and I agree that her making the decision was nicely done.

I guess all I mean is when they did the big 'reveal' at the time it was revealed I thought so what?

You're right about me being tew old and cynical though.

Actually what they did with it was really cool, and I agree that her making the decision was nicely done.

I guess all I mean is when they did the big 'reveal' at the time it was revealed I thought so what?

You're right about me being tew old and cynical though.

I guess I just never saw it coming. Of course we're accustomed to the genetic engineering being applied to the dinos, but didnt expect it to go beyond them.