cashfl0w

UFC Predictions Tournament XV - Champion: cashfl0w

There's no more room?

No.

Is Ares from Canada? Also, there's no need for a participant restriction, as long as the teams are even.

All I ask is to not be matched up against Spartacus_ because he is the only Brazilian person I love & enjoy as a friend. I don't want to have to KO my m8.

• Like 5

All I ask is to not be matched up against Spartacus_ because he is the only Brazilian person I love & enjoy as a friend. I don't want to have to KO my m8.

Did you know that guy called Dong, Doo, and GOAT Knees cans?

• Like 3

Patster vs carnGOAT

this is huge!

this has been in the making ever since patster beat me in the final match via tiebreaker

when Penn screwed me

• Like 5

Patster vs carnGOAT

this is huge!

this has been in the making ever since patster beat me in the final match via tiebreaker

when Penn screwed me

I'll set you up with a can like wedo for an easy win. 

• Like 2

You think this is a team game?

Lmfao

Step to me and you will get bodied, m8.

Lol bro the three of us who beat you are all on team world - no wonder you want in ;)

• Like 1

You must be mistaken. You are facing me this round. You won't make it out of the prelims, boy.

Then if he somehow gets through you he faces me in the final. Insert Vince's entry music

Let me be on team world, only because I want to show canage up

You're in. 

I'll find another 'Murican so the numbers will be even again.

No 12er to body again? I am dissapoint

Well, I knew that certain people were against the concept, so I wanted to open the thread well in advance to gauge the interest. I didn't think I would have 35 people signed up in about 36 hours. lol..

The first event is the Siver vs. McGregor fight, which is a few weeks off. I heard 12er is gone for vacation or something. Hopefully he'll be back in time to partake in this insanity.

• Like 1

Well, I knew that certain people were against the concept, so I wanted to open the thread well in advance to gauge the interest. I didn't think I would have 35 people signed up in about 36 hours. lol..

The first event is the Siver vs. McGregor fight, which is a few weeks off. I heard 12er is gone for vacation or something. Hopefully he'll be back in time to partake in this insanity.

Lol I'm not to surprised this many signed up so fast, this version of the tourney should be quite interesting and it shakes things up a little bit.

He usually calls me out in these games so thought I'd get there first lol. I imagine he'll probably be back by then.

• Like 1

Lol I'm not to surprised this many signed up so fast, this version of the tourney should be quite interesting and it shakes things up a little bit.

He usually calls me out in these games so thought I'd get there first lol. I imagine he'll probably be back by then.

This is a one off with the team format, then back to 32-man tourney with no teams.

Everybody can get their forum aggression out now and then we can be peaceful afterwards.

• Like 1

HOLD!......

20130922060340_1DX_1172.JPG

For Sure you haveto start this with the first card of the year!

Looks like this genius idea is getting a lot of love.

Hitem, team Murica are doing nothing apart from abusing their star man. Why don't you join team RoW? We are a united team, with no egos.

Join us.

57327776.jpg

• Like 1

Hitem, team Murica are doing nothing apart from abusing their star man. Why don't you join team RoW? We are a united team, with no egos.

Join us.

57327776.jpg

Hell Naw... He's MuriCAN for a reason. lol

Join us.

57327776.jpg

By all means, take him

Give us carnage in return

• Like 3

What the **** is this? Where's the sense of this game, if non americans are allowed to play for USA? Let's do a North America vs World then. Smh

Edited by FINISHxHIM

What the **** is this? Where's the sense of this game, if non americans are allowed to play for USA? Let's do a North America vs World then. Smh

or east vs the west

By all means, take him

Give us carnage in return

Carnages is our captain. Without him, we will be nothing....a shivering pile of snivelling ex-tournament winners.

But anyway, Wedo, i thought someone said you were Mexican?? That should be RoW you know.

• Like 1