Sign in to follow this  
12еr

The 10K crew version 2.0

I clicked on this thread believing that this was a 10k running challenge...but it's actually a bunch of lazy farts that spend even more time on here than me (which is insanity.)

Ah, well...I saw all those gifs of priddy tiddies, so I'm glad I checked this thread out.

I've got over 10k posts and can run 10k and will still your woman with my freakishly good looks m8

• Like 7

the 1st person to make it to 10,000 after it doesn't mater

Dude, we hit 8k around the same time but your overnight gains just put me to shame, lol :lol:

• Like 7

welcome crangs

12er is gonna come in here and ruin the party soon

cefd487f0fda8e45a28f0e71bdde2d5a.jpg

:lol:

• Like 7

12er is gonna come in here and ruin the party soon

cefd487f0fda8e45a28f0e71bdde2d5a.jpg

I'm bout to start the 8/8 crew

Want me to pm you a recruitment form?

• Like 6

I'm bout to start the 8/8 crew

Want me to pm you a recruitment form?

oh_yeah_obama.gif

• Like 5

Crangs has 10k likes?

I only have 4k

Lmao

What the ****

Crangs is funny, and he would eat the poop if need be

• Like 6

Crangs is funny, and he would eat the poop if need be

I post duck lip selfies and make mother jokes

I should have atleast 9k

I had more likes on the old forum and i was a retard

Being retarded = Likes

• Like 8

I'm a black belt in Akido. If I wanted to I could throw you all for 5 and then shake you upside down until all your likes fall out of your pockets.

But Bubba has taught me to be a gentleman.

• Like 2

McMod is a millionaire, he doesn't need your peasant money

Lol

I mention anything Videogame related and Carn gets an Insta-notification-Bonnar

• Like 4

Crangs has 10k likes?

I only have 4k

Lmao

What the ****

AEYMHxJ.gif

• Like 11

I'm going to make this interesting.

If one of you betas that didn't make it into the 10K crew manages a come from behind victory and becomes one of the first 5 in the 20K crew, then I'll allow you in.

HNIC, good luck homie. This is the moment you've been waiting your entire life for.

• Like 6

I'm going to make this interesting.

If one of you betas that didn't make it into the 10K crew manages a come from behind victory and becomes one of the first 5 in the 20K crew, then I'll allow you in.

HNIC, good luck homie. This is the moment you've been waiting your entire life for.

tew l8 homie

me and crangs already started the 8/8 crew

we're both more than halfway to 20 thou with a 1/4 of the posts

you linear scrubs ain't ready

• Like 4

I'm in.

Several of the people on the OP list are serial TAN roiders, self-likers and horsemeat eaters (posting memes in Speak your mind thread). Boot them out.

Whereas my credentials are impeccable; only two instances of posting potato in TAN and one ironic self-like.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation, I look forward to receiving my badge.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

If you guys get me to 10k by June I will personally autograph all your mouse pads. Whether you want to sell them on ebay or just keep them as memorabilia is up to you. I will also leave a positive personalized message on your profile feed

If you guys get me to 10k by June I will personally autograph all your mouse pads. Whether you want to sell them on ebay or just keep them as memorabilia is up to you. I will also leave a positive personalized message on your profile feed

m8 your autograph has tanked on ebay ever since Marquardt got exposed as a can. Not selling high after the Brady interview is amongst my biggest forum regrets 

• Like 2

I'm in.

Most of the people on the OP list are serial TAN roiders, self-likers and horsemeat eaters (posting memes in Speak your mind thread). Boot them out.

Whereas my credentials are impeccable; only two instances of posting potato in TAN and one ironic self-like.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation, I look forward to receiving my badge.

Robert, i'm a one man wolf pack, have never liked my own post, have only roided once in the TAN thread in the last 2 months, have posted 1 meme in the SYMT thread and it's currently only trending 1 like. I'm the Cung Le of the forum with all these slanderous accusations. 

Booting Condit out of the 1 Punch KO Power thread because of ur conformist jimmies is one thing, but if you hurt my standing amongst the 10k counsel i will hurt you with a 1-2 Bader biscuit

• Like 3

I'm in.

Most of the people on the OP list are serial TAN roiders, self-likers and horsemeat eaters (posting memes in Speak your mind thread). Boot them out.

31308066.jpg

• Like 3

Robert, i'm a one man wolf pack, have never liked my own post, have only roided once in the TAN thread in the last 2 months, have posted 1 meme in the SYMT thread and it's currently only trending 1 like. I'm the Cung Le of the forum with all these slanderous accusations. 

Booting Condit out of the 1 Punch KO Power thread because of ur conformist jimmies is one thing, but if you hurt my standing amongst the 10k counsel i will hurt you with a 1-2 Bader biscuit

31308066.jpg

You're right. It should not read most. It should read "several"

10,0004 likes?

LoL You are late Robert, but I do give you props to achieving that many likes without TaN padding.

And bear in mind no-one knew who the heck I was until about November....

• Like 2

And bear in mind no-one knew who the heck I was until about November....

Due to your quality of posting I may have been able to convince 12er to accept you into the 10k crew, but due to the fact that you completely ignored my nominees for the one punch ko list you have 410647392.jpg

• Like 1

m8 your autograph has tanked on ebay ever since Marquardt got exposed as a can. Not selling high after the Brady interview is amongst my biggest forum regrets 

He was the #1 WW in the world when I bodied him, I can't help it if i pushed his **** in and his chin never recovered. That mouse pad is rising in value every day I body crangs

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero
  • Like 3

He was the #1 WW in the world when I bodied him, I can't help it if i pushed his **** in and his chin never recovered. That mouse pad is rising in value every day I body crangs

When Crangs finds out you never learned how to count, he's going to have a field day. Did you see what happened when Crangs found out that Floyd Mayweather doesn't know how to read?

411086392.jpg

• Like 2

When Crangs finds out you never learned how to count, he's going to have a field day. Did you see what happened when Crangs found out that Floyd Mayweather doesn't know how to read?

411086392.jpg

M8 my fellow forumers helped me reverse the damage crangs and his minions have done to my profile

• Like 3

M8 my fellow forumers helped me reverse the damage crangs and his minions have done to my profile

He paid me off with like to give him 5 stars. No ragrets.

• Like 6

10K crew is old news, I'm in the 30K crew.

Keep aiming for the middle Roberto.

• Like 2

lol, every time you mention my name does it give you a warm tingling feeling near your sphincter? Also, lol at you going full Jason_H to get likes and star ratings.
  • Like 5

411086392.jpg

soon-meme-11.jpg

• Like 5

lol, every time you mention my name does it give you a warm tingling feeling near your sphincter? Also, lol at you going full Jason_H to get likes and star ratings.

Wrong move you dumb son of a ****, I have 3 stripes on my white belt

• Like 4