Saturday, January 17

UFC® FIGHT NIGHT: Weigh-Ins

Details:

1:30: Doors

2pm:                 Q&A with UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo hosted by Megan Olivi

4 – 4:30pm:      UFC FIGHT NIGHT Weigh-ins

·         FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC-Tickets required. 

Details on how to get tickets here: http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/178751-ufc-boston-qaweigh-in-tickets-free/

480073477_zps1540dec1.jpg

• Like 5

Will there be early entry for Fight Clubbers?

I don't know either way, but I can say that when there is, it's normally listed.

I would expect to find out for sure when the weigh-in information is fully confirmed in the next few days.

• Like 3

Oh man this is awesome. Is Aldo's English good enough for a Q&A though?

That's a good question. Didn't even think about that.

They'll definitely have a translator. Super awesome though as I don't think you see Aldo in the States much. Not that I've seen anyway. Lucky for those who get to go.

• Like 2

They'll definitely have a translator. Super awesome though as I don't think you see Aldo in the States much. Not that I've seen anyway. Lucky for those who get to go.

Yes... we have a translator :) 

I wish these events started at like 4 or 5 ET rather than end. Got a 7 hour drive to Boston, would've been worth an extra night at the hotel and made the overall experience better if I had time to make it.

I know last time the ufc was in boston the Q&A was with Rousey and it wasn't open to the public. Is there any other events going on (Like at the harp like last time) that is only for fight club members? Was cool to have a small gathering and actually talk to Forrest Griffin and Cat Zangano without a million people there.

I know last time the ufc was in boston the Q&A was with Rousey and it wasn't open to the public. Is there any other events going on (Like at the harp like last time) that is only for fight club members? Was cool to have a small gathering and actually talk to Forrest Griffin and Cat Zangano without a million people there.

To the best of my knowledge, there has not been a Fight Club gathering organized, due to not knowing where the weigh-ins will take place.

It does sound like some members are planning on meeting up after the weigh-ins, but I don't think it's anything that's going to be specifically planned out in advance.

To the best of my knowledge, there has not been a Fight Club gathering organized, due to not knowing where the weigh-ins will take place.

It does sound like some members are planning on meeting up after the weigh-ins, but I don't think it's anything that's going to be specifically planned out in advance.

That sucks cause it was a good time. They even organized a bar crawl with Rockhold which was pretty funny just shooting the **** and drinking beers.

Will probably reconsider my membership if everything is open to the public anyways. Presales are nice but the events I've been able to go to are never sold out anyways and I don't use any of the other perks so I'm basically paying $80 for a shirt + some other swag and a subscription to UFC magazine.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that the Fight Club gatherings are organized by other members. The UFC tries to help, and provide stuff (guest fighters, merch for giveaways, etc) for them when possible, but they're not organized, or put on by the UFC.

Will probably reconsider my membership if everything is open to the public anyways. Presales are nice but the events I've been able to go to are never sold out anyways and I don't use any of the other perks so I'm basically paying $80 for a shirt + some other swag and a subscription to UFC magazine.

You and me both. I can't believe I paid for another membership just to go to a public event (or probably skip it now).

Guys it's at the Orpheum Theatre , Hamilton Place off Tremont Streeet 2pm Aldo q&a. , 4pm weigh ins, ticketed event, my advice -call into box office when it opens today to see if any tickets left. It's a free event but they ticketed it due to anticipated demand. They were giving out 2 per person yesterday, I didn't get an email from fight club about preferential tickets or anything.