Spartacus__

Aldo already scared of going into the octagon

Dana wouldn't let him because Aldo was going to shank that white boy for stepping to grown folks.

• Like 7

13396750672749.g.jpg

I want Werdum to body Can Glassquez, but we all know he's going to spend 25 minutes pinned to the cage.

• Like 4

Did you see his wife actually trying to defend him from McGreGOAT? lmao

That was his wife???   :o  :unsure:

• Like 1

I want Werdum to body Can Glassquez, but we all know he's going to spend 25 minutes pinned to the cage.

Lol I don't. I still haven't recovered my jimmies from that Reem fight

• Like 2

B7sDunLIQAArUJz.jpg

LOL, pretty sure that's Connor's girl trying to protect him from Jose's girl who's trying to protect the chump we call a champ who's holding Connor's belt for him.

• Like 3

Aldo needs to start flirting with honda. Nobody will ever approach him

Honda was mirin conor at the big time is wolf tickets conference the ufc had

• Like 3

All I saw was that Irish potatoe jump into the arms of security soon as he jumped the cage to prevent Aldo from sending him to TUFFS trauma center.

But it's whatever.

• Like 5

Aldo will bring in about a dozen American wrestlers to help him work on his hold on for dear life game.

Won't need it, Conor got taken down twice by Siver.

His wrassling is confirmed trash. 

• Like 5

Aldo will knock out that clown after round 1

He'll KO him after the bell, and everyone who cheered when he hit Mendes will have shattered jimmies. 

• Like 4

Does McGregor have false teeth? I could have swore I saw gums when Rogaine interviewed him.

Holloway knocked out all his teeth, that's why he started holding on for dear life.

• Like 7

Won't need it, Conor got taken down twice by Siver.

His wrassling is confirmed trash. 

Who thought Siver wouldn't be able to take him down?

He kept him down for roughly 1 second with 2 takedowns.

I love how McGregor gets no credit for completely destroying Hollaway in all aspects of MMA.  He destroyed him on the feet and then he proceeded to destroy him on the ground with a blown ACL and MCL.  Hollaway got robbed against that bum Bermudez that would supposedly kill Conor until Lamas strangled him in the 1st frame.

The hate is strong for this one.  I like it.  None of the haters will mention that Aldo gasses after 2 rounds.  That he got out boxed by a short wrestler with the reach of your average 12 year old boy.  That he stands flat footed as **** and hasn't looked like a killer in 5 years.  His woman is fat and she's as busted as busted could be.  Aldo will divorce her whem he gets mauled just like JDS divorced that thing he once shared a bed with after Velasquez took a decade off his life.

If Aldo had a better looking woman I might give him a slim chance.  The ugly wife just seals the deal on a McGregor victory.

I love how McGregor gets no credit for completely destroying Hollaway in all aspects of MMA.  He destroyed him on the feet and then he proceeded to destroy him on the ground with a blown ACL and MCL.  Hollaway got robbed against that bum Bermudez that would supposedly kill Conor until Lamas strangled him in the 1st frame.

The hate is strong for this one.  I like it.  None of the haters will mention that Aldo gasses after 2 rounds.  That he got out boxed by a short wrestler with the reach of your average 12 year old boy.  That he stands flat footed as **** and hasn't looked like a killer in 5 years.  His woman is fat and she's as busted as busted could be.  Aldo will divorce her whem he gets mauled just like JDS divorced that thing he once shared a bed with after Velasquez took a decade off his life.

If Aldo had a better looking woman I might give him a slim chance.  The ugly wife just seals the deal on a McGregor victory.

I hope Canor beats Aldo, it will be an even easier match up for Frankie to reclaim the strap.

• Like 3

I hope Canor beats Aldo, it will be an even easier match up for Frankie to reclaim the strap.

Frankie is the only one out of the two that will have the balls to step in the cage with McGregor.

Write it down.  Conor McGregor's next fight will be against Frankie Edgar.  Edgar will replace a "injured" Jose Aldo.  Aldo will crash another 50cc scooter in Brazil next week and for some reason he won't be able to fight in the spring.  Either that or kidney stones will conveniently keep him from competing in the spring or summer... or fall.  He just fought a few months ago so we probably got another 9 months to a year before he's capable of defending.

• Like 3

LOL Canor McGoober pretending he's a threat to the champ after taking out a washed up can bahahaha!

Aldo taps to kidney stones homie.  Will Jose be a washed up can when he ducks the fight?

Aldo's got this awkward kid covered bro.

Look at McGoober when he was in the presence of a real Alpha male (Cowboy). The poor kid practically couldn't talk he was so awkward.

I'm not saying he's a bad kid just too over-hyped, when he hasn't even fought anyone.

Edited by Ace954

Look at McGoober when he was in the presence of a real Alpha male (Cowboy). The poor kid practically couldn't talk he was so awkward.

I'm not saying he's a bad kid just too over-hyped, when he hasn't even fought anyone.

Cowboy fights at 155.  That's the next weight class that Conor will rule.  They were both acting weird around each other because they know they will fight one day.

Honestly though, Aldo must pay a fortune in hair removal wax for his wife's feet

Cowboy fights at 155.  That's the next weight class that Conor will rule.  They were both acting weird around each other because they know they will fight one day.

If McGoober knows he's going to fight Cowboy eventually, isn't that even more reason to start his tough guy act on him? lol.

He knows Cowboy would have **** slapped him, so he was respectful. Not to mention awkward as f**k.

If McGoober knows he's going to fight Cowboy eventually, isn't that even more reason to start his tough guy act on him? lol.

He knows Cowboy would have **** slapped him, so he was respectful. Not to mention awkward as f**k.

Cowboy shows up all flat and looking like **** the way he did twice this month and he would get slept or beat on for the duration of the bout.

We get to see how McGregor does against an elite-level opponent who cuts just as much weight.

Should be a good fight.

• Like 2

We get to see how McGregor does against an elite-level opponent who cuts even more weight

Should be a good fight.

Poirier didn't last 2 minutes and left the division he was ranked 5th in.

• Like 1

Poirier didn't last 2 minutes and left the division he was ranked 5th in.

He isn't on Aldo's and McGregor's level.

Them along with Mendes and maybe Frankie are light years ahead of the division.

• Like 2

isn84ma.jpg

McGregor looking like a psycho.

McGregor's side pieces fighting over who gets the BWC tonight.

Aldo lol'ing because he banged his side pieces mid-fight.

• Like 4

That's because Aldo didn't gas in his last fight where he went 5 rounds and his movement speed in the 5th round was 3 times faster than what we have seen from McGregor.

Edited by AllRoundMMA

McGregor looking like a psycho.

McGregor's side pieces fighting over who gets the BWC tonight.

Aldo lol'ing because he banged his side pieces mid-fight.

LMAO ^^

Aldo smiling like he knows he could KO CANor in front of his whole country but will wait till Vegas so he can make some money off this hype train...

• Like 4

Every time they showed Aldo's stupid ugly mug on the Jumbotron the crowd (including myself) booed vehemently. I was very proud of them.

I'm officially on the Mcgregor bandwagon. An Irish lad taking the last Brazilian belt is too good of a storyline. I can't hate on Canor any longer...

link or it dint happen

• Like 1