Should Benson be cut?

Should he  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should benson be cut?

• Yes
    • No
    • JJ is on coke
    • Brock Lesnar

He is on a 2 fight losing streak against 2 cans who had never even held a UFC title at the time.

If I remember correctly Kimbo had a similar stat and an equally ugly beard. Look what happened to him.

Edited by 93er
  • Like 6

NO  i want him to recieve his KARMA dose. So many bad decisions went his way he has 2 or 3 pay back moments coming yet.

He's a gr8 gate keeper who can throw up the triangle of doom whenever he wants to.

Edited by PakaL
  • Like 1

But brock smash is the final coke snort result.     Brock gets my vote in any poll no questions asked.

Brock Les at will do his turtle dance all over JJ's coke causing him to not make weight and move to heavyweight where he will get smashed by the returning Brock and his improved striking.

During his first stint in WWE he only focused on his wrestling skills. This time around I think he will learn his lesson and concentrate more on his striking ability.

Can you imagine if he takes advantage of the chances to work with some of the legendary strikers in the WWE and picks up fight Enders like the hogan big foot and leg drop or the HBK sweet chin music. I would post gif's for some of you phony mma fans who only UFC and don't ecw/pride/wwe/wec/wcw/strike force/bel mayor but I don't want to get banned for posting fight gif's.

But these guys are knockout artists and would make an excellent addition to his camp.

How does this relate to Bendo?

Well, if he does not get cut then in all fairness they have to bring back Kimbo setting up a mega fight between Brock and Kimbo for the heavyweight title.

The epic clash of pure striker vs pure wrestler will spawn a divine offspring with incredible striking, athleticism, a wrestling, and chin who will become the greatest mma fighter to ever live..... Brockbo Slicenar.

So if you are a real mma fan the only choice is obviously Brock Lesnar.

• Like 1

Brockbo slicenar..... Go to bed please and get some sleep

Good idea. But in the mean time someone please make Bbrockbo Slicenar in the UFC game and post a gif of him knocking out strikers and submitting grapplers. Dana will get so excited he will burst.

Good idea. But in the mean time someone please make Bbrockbo Slicenar in the UFC game and post a gif of him knocking out strikers and submitting grapplers. Dana will get so excited he will burst.

93er were you born in 93? Or 03?

Who Pettis? 

Benson doesn't drop out of fights. 

But he does show up and spam carpet burn takedowns or thigh kicks to avoid fighting. 

Pettis finishes everyone he fights. 

Including that can bendo.

• Like 1

But he does show up and spam carpet burn takedowns or thigh kicks to avoid fighting. 

Pettis finishes everyone he fights. 

Including that can bendo.

hi-res-6972934_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

• Like 4

hi-res-6972934_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

Dude is a beta who had to hold for dear life. 

Pettis has improved his BJJ to deal with hugging cans like him, last two guys to try and hug him got tapped out.

Including Bendo when he walked to the cage with his black belt lol.

• Like 4

Dude is a beta who had to hold for dear life. 

Pettis has improved his BJJ to deal with hugging cans like him, last two guys to try and hug him got tapped out.

Including Bendo when he walked to the cage with his black belt lol.

I know but it's great to know that even a can like Clay has the title of undisputed Pettis hugging champion :lol:

93er were you born in 93? Or 03?

Actually I was born in 80.

93 would be when I started watching MMA.

Before that I had to settle for boxing, kick boxing, and wrestling.

Actually I was born in 80.

93 would be when I started watching MMA.

Before that I had to settle for boxing, kick boxing, and wrestling.

billy_madison_image_3.jpg

Bensons punishment should be having to go 5 rounds with Melvin, then 5 rounds with Abel, then 5 rounds with Green

after that, he will surely be paralyzed for life or dead

• Like 3

He is on a 2 fight losing streak against 2 cans who had never even held a UFC title at the time.

If I remember correctly Kimbo had a similar stat and an equally ugly beard. Look what happened to him.

Cowboy is not a can my friend

He beat the poops out of Pettis

And Guida is a can LoL

whenever Pettis holds up his paper title Guida has the look like he just **** Pettis' woman and Anthony knows it

• Like 1