Spartacus__

Khabib on suicide watch

Cerrone be like, i'm going to take some time off.  Back in training camp in a month.

Lol.  Time off to Cowboy is a quick turnaround to most other fighters.

• Like 5

Cerrone is lucky that he was gifted a decision and didn't have to go back to the end of the line.

I'm a fan of Cerrone as he seems to be a great guy, but Khabib will wrestle the hell out of him and maybe even Pettis (one of my favorites).

• Like 2

Cerrone is lucky that he was gifted a decision and didn't have to go back to the end of the line.

I'm a fan of Cerrone as he seems to be a great guy, but Khabib will wrestle the hell out of him and maybe even Pettis (one of my favorites).

fake cerrone fan

• Like 3

You bring shame to all Shogun fans smh

Edited by PATSTER

071314-UFC-donald-cerrone-LN-PI.vresize.

One close decision and 6 **** beatings..........please stay mad. 

People defending Bendo are almost as gay as Kanbib fans.

Almost. 

• Like 2

People defending Bendo are almost as gay as Kanbib fans.

Almost. 

I would actually cheer for Bendo against Khabib..............that's how bad his 'carpet burn' takedown game has become.

• Like 2

What the....the champion is fighting the number 1 ranked, and numbers 2 & 3 are fighting for the next shot.

This makes me happy; finally, a logical title fight and no.1 contender match-up.

I think Kabib will take Cerrone down at will but over 5 rounds he'll get caught in something as a result.  Or like Jury he'll realise early on it's a bad idea and then get thrashed on standing.

What the....the champion is fighting the number 1 ranked, and numbers 2 & 3 are fighting for the next shot.

This makes me happy; finally, a logical title fight and no.1 contender match-up.

I think Kabib will take Cerrone down at will but over 5 rounds he'll get caught in something as a result.  Or like Jury he'll realise early on it's a bad idea and then get thrashed on standing.

it was a bad idea for jury, but jury is not the grappler that khabib is, hell he isnt in the same league and neither is clownboy

Edited by PunchBag

He should be fighting pettis... Just like askren should be champ in the ufc right now but butthurt politics prevent it. That's why the ufc fighter rankings blow harder than JJ after a 2 day binge.