Sign in to follow this  
OfWolfandMan

Is there a bigger, more worthless piece of garbage than Cocaine Jones?

Im thinking either Michael Moore or that idiot Obama for jackwagons in life. But, in so far as the UFC....who is more of a dip**** than Jon Blows? Maybe Dollaway or Bisping? At least Bisping has moments of true sportsmanship and respect.

Im thinking either Michael Moore or that idiot Obama for jackwagons in life. But, in so far as the UFC....who is more of a dip**** than Jon Blows? Maybe Dollaway or Bisping? At least Bisping has moments of true sportsmanship and respect.

LoL Troll post confirmed

• Like 6

That's some rustled republican right there

First...Im less a 'republican' and more a libertarian

Second...only a kool aid drinkin tard would assume Obummer is anything to cheer about. 

Be that as it may...Cocaine Jones is just straight up punk 

Edited by OfWolfandMan
  • Like 3

Second...only a kool aid drinkin tard would assume Obumemr is anything to cheer about. 

jXmTjzI.png

• Like 6

Second...only a kool aid drinkin tard would assume Obummer is anything to cheer about. 

when Republican are caught in a corner ,they call themselves Libertarian .

• Like 1

Jones has you that mad? so what he snorted some lines when he was to drunk and needed a second wind at whatever party he was at. Thing is that he was partying while in training camp for DC n still smashed.

• Like 1

**** son. Got that weak **** social commentary name drops on lock

Havent seen that dude around since we talked about spanking kids. Anyone else heard from him?

He rage quit because nobody agreed with his ridiculous outlook on life. Plus he never actually talked about MMA, so maybe he realised this was not the correct forum for him. 

• Like 2

He rage quit because nobody agreed with his ridiculous outlook on life. Plus he never actually talked about MMA, so maybe he realised this was not the correct forum for him. 

I always found it funny he fancied himself so smart, but always failed to really make a solid argument

• Like 1

I always found it funny he fancied himself so smart, but always failed to really make a solid argument

I never really read his threads so couldn't really say too much, I just read his leaving one. 

Back on topic why do you think Dolloway is such a ****? Lol. 

I never really read his threads so couldn't really say too much, I just read his leaving one. 

Back on topic why do you think Dolloway is such a ****? Lol. 

Oh so he did leave?? didnt know....

well...bye  lol

I remember Dollaway talking smack after that bogus decision. Just like when Bendo was "happy" to get a dirty W, I feel fighters should be more humble when they get lucky.And his arrogance thinking he deserved a title shot if he were to beat MAchida...as if anyone didnt laugh at that

Dudes just a clown, hes another idiot like Mayhem

well...bye  lol

I remember Dollaway talking smack after that bogus decision. Just like when Bendo was "happy" to get a dirty W, I feel fighters should be more humble when they get lucky.And his arrogance thinking he deserved a title shot if he were to beat MAchida...as if anyone didnt laugh at that

He did lol.

In fairness mate if he beat Machida (which obviously really didn't happen) then why shouldn't he get a title shot? Machida is a big name at MW, one of the top contenders and just took the champ to a decision (although he did get beat up). It wouldn't have been the worst awarding of a title shot in the UFC. In fact it wouldn't even be the worst at MW! 

He did lol.

In fairness mate if he beat Machida (which obviously really didn't happen) then why shouldn't he get a title shot? Machida is a big name at MW, one of the top contenders and just took the champ to a decision (although he did get beat up). It wouldn't have been the worst awarding of a title shot in the UFC. In fact it wouldn't even be the worst at MW! 

My point is his lack of self awareness. Im thinking Machida took the fight just for an easy W & check

well...bye  lol

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/176841-its-my-5-year-anniversary-as-a-participant-on-this-forum/?hl=fallacy&do=findComment&comment=3733800

So I used the search function and used the exact thread title, no results.

I typed in "BJJnoob", no results.

Then typed in logical fallacy and all of his threads popped up.

True story.

• Like 5

How can you talk about one of the greatest athletes in mma and arguably the p4p fighter in the history of our sport like that. What have you done with your life that warrants you to claim someone like JJ is a piece of garbage. I bet he has worked harder and accomplished more of his dreams at his young age than you ever will. Show some respect for JJ, he is still a young man and will make mistakes. Look what happened to tyson in his young age with the pressure of being a young champ.

How can you talk about one of the greatest athletes in mma and arguably the p4p fighter in the history of our sport like that. What have you done with your life that warrants you to claim someone like JJ is a piece of garbage. I bet he has worked harder and accomplished more of his dreams at his young age than you ever will. Show some respect for JJ, he is still a young man and will make mistakes. Look what happened to tyson in his young age with the pressure of being a young champ.

Blow me

cocaine Jones is a fraud in every way..fraudulent personality, fraudulent weight class, fraudulent fighting skills and fraudulent ethics

Blow me

cocaine Jones is a fraud in every way..fraudulent personality, fraudulent weight class, fraudulent fighting skills and fraudulent ethics

a fraud? lets see. Youngest campion in ufc history, unbeaten ( matt hamil did not beat him ) 9 consecutive title defences, has shown he will never give up in a fight and will push till the very end, that shows true heart of a champion. He is a young man, still in his mid 20s, he is not perfect, but who the hell is, what more do you expect from this man, do you want him to be perfect or something, because nobody is perfect. He is who he is, and that is a champion and a young man. So, no, he is not a piece of garbage. 

If you don't have any haters, then you are doing something wrong.

Jones rules.

Teemu's been hacked.  Jones aint Asian enough for this post to be legit

LoL Thread is ironic considering there are people rotting in prison for sexual crimes against helpless children.

Jones is an elite athlete in the spot light at a young age making the same mistakes normal people make. The only reason it's news worthy is because he's in the spot light.

stop reading after that.