Sisti

Rumble/Jones - will the buildup be boring?

You really can't say anything bad about Rumble, and the Jones hate is boring and predictable at this point.  I really don't see either of them talking trash, but that may actually be a good change of pace.

Will the lack of trash talk make you not want to watch this fight, or do you think it will add to it by being a nice change of pace

You really can't say anything bad about Rumble, and the Jones hate is boring and predictable at this point.  I really don't see either of them talking trash, but that may actually be a good change of pace.

Will the lack of trash talk make you not want to watch this fight, or do you think it will add to it by being a nice change of pace

I thought you retired sisti. 

• Like 3

And everyone is going to watch this fight, because everyone wants to see Jones get destroyed by Rumble regardless of whether or not they trash talk each other.

• Like 6

BBC Johnson's blackplosiveness will be too much for Jon Coke Jones.... or at least I hope.

I'm already hella excited for it, and it hasn't been announced!

Edited by GN_FDU
  • Like 2

one thing is for certain, jones clinch and ropeadope technique wont work against rampage, he will haveto go back to fighting long and keeping his distance cause you dont wanna get close to that guy

I don't need trash talk its entertaining but not necessary.. i just want rumble to ko him i don't need him to tell me hes gonna do it

• Like 2

Don't get ahead of yourself, Jones will probably fake an injury to duck Rumble, then when Rumble has to book another fight Jones will magically appear healthy and declare Bader the #1 contender, rinse and repeat....

• Like 2

Don't get ahead of yourself, Jones will probably fake an injury to duck Rumble, then when Rumble has to book another fight Jones will magically appear healthy and declare Bader the #1 contender, rinse and repeat....

No ducking rumble at this point.. he dominated davis..destroyed lil nog and made gus look like a joke hes coming for that belt

Pillow Hands Gus sent Pokes to the infirmary, Rumble will send him to the graveyard.

This has a similar feel to Andy/Whiteman 1 for me. Rumble certainly has more hype than Chris did at the time, but it's got some parallels in the fact that it's a hungry challenger facing the greatest fighter the division has ever seen. Just like Chris, AJ will be the one to halt a historic title defense streak with a KO and embark on a streak of his own.

I didn't actually hate Anderson doe.

Give zero ****s if the build up is boring as **** just as long as the fights is a full on blacksplosion in the octagon

what happens when an unstoppable black force meets an immovable black object?

Pillow Hands Gus sent Pokes to the infirmary, Rumble will send him to the graveyard.

This has a similar feel to Andy/Whiteman 1 for me. Rumble certainly has more hype than Chris did at the time, but it's got some parallels in the fact that it's a hungry challenger facing the greatest fighter the division has ever seen. Just like Chris, AJ will be the one to halt a historic title defense streak with a KO and embark on a streak of his own.

I didn't actually hate Anderson doe.

Its similar but Jones isn't in his late 30s and basically sick of fighting.

Because those three really move the needle?

Don't be foolish.

After this beginning of a year chances are the drop in popularity only grows. People are really anti crack head and a lot of people wanted GUS to get his title shot. Even i am ditching fight pass fight club and or buying PPV's. That may not mean to much to you or anything but if it's a trend concerning people who UFC'd since day one it might effect the POCKET BOOK of the ufc. Good thing UFC sold out and went FOX  REEBOK as the fan base won't be there anymore.

The only poeple who wanted Gus to have a title shot are MMA fans. They are going to watch pretty much anything at all MMA related.

People who move the needle are people who attract buys from people who do not normally follow MMA - like Lesnar bringing in some of his WWE dingbats. 

CM Punk will draw more buys on his first fight than anyone currently fighting in the UFC.

Its sad but true.

The only poeple who wanted Gus to have a title shot are MMA fans. They are going to watch pretty much anything at all MMA related.

People who move the needle are people who attract buys from people who do not normally follow MMA - like Lesnar bringing in some of his WWE dingbats. 

CM Punk will draw more buys on his first fight than anyone currently fighting in the UFC.

Its sad but true.

Only time will tell if circus tactics will make dana and the big wig jets richer.  WWE wrestlers and people that should be serving time entertaining our kids HIP HIP HURRAY no way America is brain dead.

This chick will be holding out forever all we got is bill cosbies and jj's.

Edited by PakaL

Only time will tell if circus tactics will make dana and the big wig jets richer.  WWE wrestlers and people that should be serving time entertaining our kids HIP HIP HURRAY no way America is brain dead.

"people that should be serving time" - yet another euphemism for the N-word?, 

Yeah UFC my money going other places now....

Like this 4 example I must admit the investment is way better.

"people that should be serving time" - yet another euphemism for the N-word?, 

That's played out as you can now attend hate whitey classes at ASU...  That card is out dated and soon there will be a class on BLACK PEOPLE EFFECTS ON SOCIETY to match the whitey one at ASU.

Edited by PakaL

Would not buy the new AK. Would stick with the AK Classic.

Saiga or norinco     I had no idea others may be AK ignorant. Here's a better VID   4 beginners

I must admit i will be tuning in to Honda Housey fights Conor Mcgoat fights and Weidgoat fights. So i may throw 150  bucks or so at the ufc a year. Well around 200 now that the prices and taxes are different.

Edited by PakaL

That's played out as you can now attend hate whitey classes at ASU...  That card is out dated and soon there will be a class on BLACK PEOPLE EFFECTS ON SOCIETY to match the whitey one at ASU.

All that matters is that you stay rustled.

I think people who buy a PPV (or watch an specific fight) just because of the trash talk are not real MMA fans but WWE fans lol, honestly.

Yeah, I dont think we will see a trash talk between them but the highlights and potential of Rumble will make this fight very marketable for the real mma fans and/or intelligent casual fans.

The things Rumble has done at 205 are alone the reason why I would watch him as a contender against Jones (not to mention I wanna see Jones attitude after this whole thing with drugs, etc).

Its similar but Jones isn't in his late 30s and basically sick of fighting.

Nope he's a crack addict who is hungrier than ever, 7 gram rocks ain't cheap.

I love it when you talk thug.

That's not thug, that is from Charlie Sheen.

That's more in the hollywood basehead category than thug. 

• Like 1