trez1336

Is Rumble Most Dangerous Man In UFC

Legitimate question, he is making high level fighters look like nothing.. granted i have loved Rumble since his welterweight days so i may be bias..but he is just outclassing everyone is there another fighter better or scarier than Rumble right now in any weight class

Edited by trez1336
  • Like 1

Yes, I believe he is.  Jon Jones has rebooked himself a longer stint in rehab to avoid a title defense against Rumble

Wonder what happened to rumble170champ???  He may have got the division wrong but there was no one harder on that band wagon than him.  There was also no one more retarded on this forum than him though

• Like 3

If I had to pick one ufc fighter to win a street fight its Rumble.

I'd pick Jon Jones cos you know that addict would gladly bottle someone for his next hit

• Like 9

rumble170champ???

i thought that was JBJF lol

anyway.... i hated him when he fought in the WW because of his weight cut and missing weight and because he was a WCC. 

i allways hoped he would fight in the weight class where he belongs and since he moved up i`m his number #3 fan

• Like 1

Id smash him if he was trying to take my white girl 

I hope you wear a pair of these then cos he'll take your eyes clean out to tip the fight in his favour.

safety_glasses.jpg 

He was looking at catching a fade from DC til he brought out his dirty tricks and blinded him

• Like 1

Why would you like him at Welterweight? He fought like a ***** at Welterweight.

I guess people saw he was holding back his blacksplosiveness so he didn't kill a man.  Since his baby mama tried to hit him with charges he realised he maybe hasn't got time to hold back anymore and Gus was unfortunately the first person to be truly destroyed by that BBC

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

I hope you wear a pair of these then cos he'll take your eyes clean out to tip the fight in his favour.

safety_glasses.jpg

He was looking at catching a fade from DC til he brought out his dirty tricks and blinded him

lol good thinking

Yes, I believe he is.  Jon Jones has rebooked himself a longer stint in rehab to avoid a title defense against Rumble

Wonder what happened to rumble170champ???  He may have got the division wrong but there was no one harder on that band wagon than him.  There was also no one more retarded on this forum than him though

He did always say Rumble would knock Georges the **** out and I didn't really disagree if he could actually make the weight required to fight for that title.

• Like 2

He's got literally everything you'd want in a fighter except really good BJJ, but his wrestling is often good enough to keep things standing.

The most dangerous man in the UFC is fighting on saturday. And he might kill Anderson...

Why would Ronda kill Anderson?

• Like 1

The most dangerous man in the UFC is fighting on saturday. And he might kill Anderson...

I've got a few things to say to this:

1- He couldn't kill BJ Penn, I think Anderson is safe.

2- Fake Brazilian.

3- Fake Anderson fan.

Identity will not tolerate this. 

• Like 5

I've got a few things to say to this:

1- He couldn't kill BJ Penn, I think Anderson is safe.

2- Fake Brazilian.

3- Fake Anderson fan.

Identity will not tolerate this. 

Ever since Chael shamed Brazillians spart is trying his best to make the transition to become Murican.  Is normal

• Like 4

I'd say he is. My only doubts with Rumble was his cardio, I thought since I've never seen Gus KO'd if it goes 5 Rumble might slow down and get outpointed but he's just a destroyer he bodied Gus easily and Jones is next. LHW is where he belongs I liked him even when he was WCCing it at WW to but you could tell he wasn't reaching his full potential, now he is he could win the LHW belt and he says he will go to HW at some point so he could win two belts in different divisions.

• Like 1

Looks like it, in a world in which criminals are the new saints. Any regular citizen job would frown on wife beating and coke sniffing. Not the UFC  braw they fronting for NWO dreams now.

Edited by PakaL

We cant deny Rumble is a whole different monster on his new "era" but I still don't think he would beat DC and Jones.

ANY fighter can get caught, any fighter can be "off", any fighter can have some "luck", any fighter has good and bad nights and I think Gus didnt have a good night. In fact, I didnt like the fact that he faced Rumble in Sweden where, maybe, the pressure worked against him. 

Here is my 2 cents: IF Rumble is able to handle Jones wrestling then he will be more than able to get the KO (I would be bet money on it) but if he cant handle Jones TDs, clinch and grappling skills then it will be a bad night for Rumble, simple as that folks.

Chuck would **** him up

EvansRashad.jpg

M8 Rumble has 130% more blacksplosive power than Rashad, he would literally not wake up.

• Like 3

RUMBLE p4P ...

Dude you were on Gus's jimmies all before the fight...

GTFO you bandwagon jumping fake fan...

• Like 3

Dude you were on Gus's jimmies all before the fight...

GTFO you bandwagon jumping fake fan...

Sarcasm Yo get with it lol....

Rumble is very dangerous for 1 and a half rounds at least. The downside to depending on power to win every time is that you finally run into someone who you can't get a good shot on. We all know Jones is the master of avoiding power. I feel pretty confident in saying Gus would have won if the fight had went at least 3 rounds. I can then assume Jones would too, so the question seems to be can Jones weather the early storm. Will Rumble be the first man on Earth to finally KO the great Jon Jones? Probably not, but then again you can't ever tell. It's definitely worth watching.

• Like 1

Weak defense on getting called out... get better

SO if i say yeah i used to like rumble back before he got shipped out for eating cup cakes that would be bad? And WHAT?

Edited by PakaL

SO if i say yeah i used to like rumble back before he got shipped out for eating cup cakes that would be bad? And WHAT?

huh??

someone here translate dis ????

wait.. I think I figured it out... your admitting you bangwagon jump from popular fighter to popular fighter to get likes on your posts so you can seem relevent....

good...good... admitting it is the first step towards recovery..

Gamma's lel

Edited by Eclipse76

huh??

someone here translate dis ????

wait.. I think I figured it out... your admitting you bangwagon jump from popular fighter to popular fighter to get likes on your posts so you can seem relevent....

good...good... admitting it is the first step towards recovery..

Gamma's lel

Here let me clue you in. Rumble used to be a up and coming star who got poked in the eyes to much. He got depressed and started eating more or something which effected his career. He went from pimp to simp then he goes to the minor league to beat on cans comes back to beat a nog and with a little timed luck he K.O's gus. I better get on that wagon.

Any way like DC said when he under sold himself the people don't want to see someone fight JJ they want to see JJ receive KarmA. All JJ has to do is go to JAIL for what he believes in and he's the next MUHAMID ahkbar  ALLI.

Here let me clue you in. Rumble used to be a up and coming star who got poked in the eyes to much. He got depressed and started eating more or something which effected his career. He went from pimp to simp then he goes to the minor league to beat on cans comes back to beat a nog and with a little timed luck he K.O's gus. I better get on that wagon.

Any way like DC said when he under sold himself the people don't want to see someone fight JJ they want to see JJ receive KarmA. All JJ has to do is go to JAIL for what he believes in and he's the next MUHAMID ahkbar  ALLI.

All i got from this is, Dear Eclipse..I admit I hugged Rumbles jimmies before he left.. then I jumped on Gus's bandwagon.. and when that white boy got melted by blacksplosivness I saw the opportunity to jump back on the bandwagon to seem relevent..

I got that already Pakal.. you dont have to repeat yourself sir

one love man...  :P

• Like 2

All i got from this is, Dear Eclipse..I admit I hugged Rumbles jimmies before he left.. then I jumped on Gus's bandwagon.. and when that white boy got melted by blacksplosivness I saw the opportunity to jump back on the bandwagon to seem relevent..

I got that already Pakal.. you dont have to repeat yourself sir

one love man...  :P

Wait i forgot to mention the picking up or the old hobby of smashing women with other than Stiff Peter.

Edited by PakaL

There is no "early storm" with Rumble. He can bang all day. He went three rounds being the aggressor and throwing power shots against Phil while barely slowing down at all. He weighed in at 204 against Gus. That clearly shows he's found his groove in regards to his weight and it's paying dividends with his level of cardio.

Gus' reach was only 1 inch longer than Rumble's, so it's not going to be a Cormier situation where Jones completely dwarfs him.

So to recap- Rumble is almost as long as Gus, has MUCH more power, better cardio than DC and Gus, and is most likely stronger than both of them. DC struggled in defending TDs because he was so much smaller and was gassed by the time Jones started going for them.

If you guys think Jones wants to get close enough to Rumble to work his clinch game then I think your dead wrong. He'll try to run and poke his way to a UD, but Rumble will hunt him down and land the big bomb somewhere in that 25 minutes because he's learned to be patient and won't blindly run after Jones like DC did in the first few rounds. Rumble's striking is simply on another level.

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

Legitimate question, he is making high level fighters look like nothing.. granted i have loved Rumble since his welterweight days so i may be bias..but he is just outclassing everyone is there another fighter better or scarier than Rumble right now in any weight class

Fake conor fan confirmed.

I'm a Gus fan and always will be. But, I will stand by anyone who will crush that druggie, eye poking rapist.

I look at it this way. I think it's better that Rumble faces Jones, crushes him then Gus can fight DC OR get a rematch with Nose for #1 contender.

Either way Nose has a train wreck ahead of him and there's no escape. First Rumble, then Gus or DC again for sure. Good luck Jonny Whinehouse.

• Like 2