Most_Known_Unknown

Rumble beat Gustaffson Via Head butt

Watch a replay of the actual fight. There's an angle that shows his head collided with Alex's shoulder, then his punch landed, and afterwards their heads collided a bit when alex fell forward.

Edited by QuanarX
  • Like 2

I watched the link.  It definitely appears as though Rumble missed with the overhead right and accidentally headbutted him.  The new dude with the peach-fuzz mutton chops (QuanarX?) who appears to be wrong about everything thus far, should post a link to back up his claims if he wants anyone to take him seriously.

I have a feeling Rumble was gonna' win this fight regardless, though.  I'm not a fan because of the domestic abuse charges (I don't know the real story behind it, though) but that dude is on fire.  And I've always felt that the fight between Gus and Jones was just a case of the champion having a bad night.

• Like 1

Watch a replay of the actual fight. There's an angle that shows his head collided with Alex's shoulder, then his punch landed, and afterwards their heads collided a bit when alex fell forward.

This my m8 said headbutt, I said nah then the other angle showed it was the right hand and his head hit his chest.

Don't matter how dirty the judges the head butt the eye poke none of that. What matters is what went down in the books at the end of the day.SO who hasn't faced JJ yet Manuwa and rumble?

Anthony Johnson's BBC destroyed Gustafsson's head like it was a thick white girl's butt. So if that's what you mean by headbutt, yes. It was a headbutt.

When technology catches up to the actual footage you'll see rumble pull out his BBC and slap him with it in the back of the head. Like a old school police mans slap stick leather plated. Rumble got him with his hill BILLY club.

Edited by PakaL
  • Like 4

Its still a head butt.

Gus should have been given 5 minutes to recover.

There;s no question at all.

Headbutts to the shoulder are not illegal, Gus fell into AJ's head. Rabbit punches (punches to the back of the head) are also illegal but if a fighter is hurt and then turns into a rabbit punch he is to blame not the man delivering the strikes. Similar case here, AJ buckled Gus' knees with a right hand, Gus fell into AJ's head he was already hurt before the accidental clash of heads. Stopping the fight in that moment would be foolish of a referee. Gustafsson himself said the headbutt did nothing, he didn't even feel it. Either 1, he was out on his feet and would have no recollection of the headbutt because that headbutt wasnt devastating or 2, the headbutt really had zero effect. Either way, ref did his job correctly and the right man won that night for the right reasons.

Edited by NikkiNeversleep
  • Like 5

I watched the link.  It definitely appears as though Rumble missed with the overhead right and accidentally headbutted him.  The new dude with the peach-fuzz mutton chops (QuanarX?) who appears to be wrong about everything thus far, should post a link to back up his claims if he wants anyone to take him seriously.

I have a feeling Rumble was gonna' win this fight regardless, though.  I'm not a fan because of the domestic abuse charges (I don't know the real story behind it, though) but that dude is on fire.  And I've always felt that the fight between Gus and Jones was just a case of the champion having a bad night.

I'm not really new, just lost my old account cause I forgot the password.

And I've watched the replay many, many times. The punch DID Land.

Edited by QuanarX

Also doesn;t matter of its intentional or not.

Dude was dropped by a head but. Should have been given time to recover.

Difficult to believe the ref missed that.

He was dropped by a right hand lol the headbutt occurred as he was buckling.

• Like 1

He was dropped by a right hand lol the headbutt occurred as he was buckling.

You're trying to explain something to the most retarded troll on this forum.

Just tell him to **** off and be done with it.

• Like 5

Don't matter how dirty the judges the head butt the eye poke none of that. What matters is what went down in the books at the end of the day.SO who hasn't faced JJ yet Manuwa and rumble?

Stop talking about Manuwa like it is a good win lmao he's a British can

• Like 1

I like how the dude slows it down and makes it clearly show that the punch landed first and he was starting to go down before heads touched

• Like 6

Headbutts to the shoulder are not illegal, Gus fell into AJ's head. Rabbit punches (punches to the back of the head) are also illegal but if a fighter is hurt and then turns into a rabbit punch he is to blame not the man delivering the strikes. Similar case here, AJ buckled Gus' knees with a right hand, Gus fell into AJ's head he was already hurt before the accidental clash of heads. Stopping the fight in that moment would be foolish of a referee. Gustafsson himself said the headbutt did nothing, he didn't even feel it. Either 1, he was out on his feet and would have no recollection of the headbutt because that headbutt wasnt devastating or 2, the headbutt really had zero effect. Either way, ref did his job correctly and the right man won that night for the right reasons.

Uh... yes, they are. All headbutts are illegal.

All i know is this rumble better have some real good eye doctor insurance. JJ don't play he'll poke the 1 good eye rumble got str8 out don't under estim8 the eye poke gr8.

• Like 1

Hopefully Rumble can repeat the same freak accident when fighting Jones.

The only freak accident is that Jones retained the belt after Gus put him in the ICU.

Alexander started the job that Rumble will finish with a big black exclamation point.

• Like 1

What are you people seeing?  I see a crushing right hand land on the left side of Gustafsson's jaw/neck area.  After that I see his chin clash with the top of Rumble's head.

You guys are really reaching here.  It was clearly not intentional and the thunderous BBC had already been unleashed.  If this happened to Jones instead of Gus no one would give a **** outside of Cole and JBJF.

• Like 3

Damn. Some butthurt Gus fans in this thread.

Wouldn't they actually be "headbutthurt" fans?

• Like 2

Rumble was the better man on the night,  he deserves the win and the chance to dethrone Jones

• Like 2

What are you people seeing?  I see a crushing right hand land on the left side of Gustafsson's jaw/neck area.  After that I see his chin clash with the top of Rumble's head.

You guys are really reaching here.  It was clearly not intentional and the thunderous BBC had already been unleashed.  If this happened to Jones instead of Gus no one would give a **** outside of Cole and JBJF.

Similar to Grease fans claiming he made Hendricks tap before he got beat up.

• Like 1

there is no bigger fan than me of the big sexy swede, so my word is all that matters.  

He lost fair and square

WAR RUMBLE

• Like 2

there is no bigger fan than me of the big sexy swede, so my word is all that matters.  

He lost fair and square

WAR RUMBLE

I thought we were going to need to add you to the suicide watch list, glad to see you're doing okay with it.

• Like 5