Mcmax3000

Anderson Silva/Nick Diaz Drug Test Failure Super Thread

Running an AAS cycle in a sport where you try to seriously hurt your opponent is far more serious than doing a line of blow at a party.

Silva will get suspended and rightfully so. In his own words he should not be allowed to compete again so he should consider himself lucky that athletic commissions dont share the same feelings.

• Like 4

Running an AAS cycle in a sport where you try to seriously hurt your opponent is far more serious than doing a line of blow at a party.

Silva will get suspended and rightfully so. In his own words he should not be allowed to compete again so he should consider himself lucky that athletic commissions dont share the same feelings.

Jones does that too

• Like 2

Jones does that too

I know but he and the ufc were able to hide it after they paid whoever did the CIR test off if they truly did one in the first place.

Edited by Banham
  • Like 2

I know but he and the ufc were able to hide it after they paid whoever did the CIR test off if they truly did one in the first place.

Those results were just kind of released out of nowhere about 2 days after people started speculating that he was masking his doping.  No way it's legit.

• Like 2

If he popped on Jan 9th how would he still be allowed to fight?

The same way Jones was i'd guess.  Out of competition testing

At this point they should just add a roiding option to the UFC game.

Roided Mighty Mouse at Welterweight would be tew stronk

• Like 2

lol last October Silva was saying that if you test positive for steroids, you shouldn't be allowed to fight anymore.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/ufcs-anderson-silva-positive-steroid-tests-should-mean-no-more-fights

I don't even know if I find this worse than the actual juicing or not. I'm actually sad, and laughing at my own sadness. 

I'm never watching an illegal stream of his again.

• Like 2

The same way Jones was i'd guess.  Out of competition testing

Out of competition tests for PEDs so he should be pulled from the fight. They say that they didn't get the results until yesterday.

• Like 4

What happens when Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine? This forum explodes with threads all over the place.

What happens when Anderson Silva tests positive for steroids? This forum only has a 2 threads...

obviously he is mr irrelevant now and should retire.

• Like 1

Out of competition tests for PEDs so he should be pulled from the fight. They say that they didn't get the results until yesterday.

I forgot they'll suspend for PED's but not coke out of competition.  As for them not receiving them.  That was a giant crock of ****, lol.  Maybe they were lost in the post or down the back of the couch or something :lol:

• Like 2

Im not listening to that terrible quality sound. what was said that is 'interesting'?

I didn't have time to watch it all, but basically, Diaz is trolling the commission on his cannabis use. 

Lol

waikru was one of the first guys to read this post and he ducks.

then he gets called out by multiple people to give his opinion about roiderson

and after five pages, finally megasoup placed the perfect bait to get the troll to come out from under his bridge..... GSP

works every time LMFAO

obsessed much waikru? All those years crying about gsp being a roider and yet it was Canderson that got popped.

Go back under your bridge you dumb ****

Edited by fourthnorseman
  • Like 4

He used to go hard on weed heads like riddle and diaz. Then came the cocaine revolution when money came before MORALS. But yeah since neither has a belt i bet they get thrown under the bus.

JJ is on borrowed time people just want to see him fall even pre COKE gate... Who like a cheater who pokes eyes and knee caps?

• Like 1

LoL You know this is a load of BS. Why do out of competition testing if it's going to have no effect on whether or not a fighter is coming into a fight clean?

The UFC knew prior to the fight that Anderson was roiding, but they weren't about to miss out on that pay day. Similar to the Jones/DC fight.

• Like 7

"Anderson told me he's disappointed, upset because he didn't use steroids. He will ask for the confirmation test because he believes the only explanation is a contamination or a mistake from the lab. He told me: ‘I have an impeccable career history and I wouldn't want to tarnish my image.'"

"It's too soon to judge. He has the right to a confirmation test and two other results. The Nevada Athletic Commission hasn't talked yet, and the press is already judging him. The process isn't over yet. If the whole process was already over, he would have already been suspended."

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/4/7976849/anderson-silva-denies-steroid-usage-prior-to-ufc-183

Funny how everybody hates a cheating roid head till the early test comes around...

So, are you claiming that people hate roiders until they pop hot on an early test, prior to the fight, and then people stop hating them?

If so:

54101863.jpg

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 2

Anderson's new nutritionist has been revealed

biPfbZ9.png

• Like 17