Sign in to follow this  
TheSinisterUrge

2015 NFL

Happy holidays everyone!  Been a crazy month and a half for me with a new job.  Pretty much going to be absent on the forums just like sobercuban because of this job.  Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm just here to say that the Patriots DBs are still horrible, although yes, their pass rush is above average.  I do think the Patriots have the edge against any team if they get Edelman back healthy which they probably will due to their bye week in the playoffs.  They just have to hope that Gronk is not injured in the next 2 games.

Antonio Brown needs 113 yards to break his season yardage best and he has 2 games to do it.  He needs 379 yards in 2 games to break the all time season record which is possible.  He needs 14 receptions in 2 games to break his season best for receptions.  And he'll need 28 receptions in 2 games to break the all time season record for receptions in a season.

He's a bad, bad man.

• Like 3

Happy holidays everyone! Been a crazy month and a half for me with a new job. Pretty much going to be absent on the forums just like sobercuban because of this job. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm just here to say that the Patriots DBs are still horrible, although yes, their pass rush is above average. I do think the Patriots have the edge against any team if they get Edelman back healthy which they probably will due to their bye week in the playoffs. They just have to hope that Gronk is not injured in the next 2 games.

Antonio Brown needs 113 yards to break his season yardage best and he has 2 games to do it. He needs 379 yards in 2 games to break the all time season record which is possible. He needs 14 receptions in 2 games to break his season best for receptions. And he'll need 28 receptions in 2 games to break the all time season record for receptions in a season.

He's a bad, bad man.

You're not dead, THIS IS HUGE!

• Like 2

10899434_1535896790021164_1729063528_n.j

RIP in pieces Cowboys

i hope you work 80 hours a week and get put in new tax bracket

i hope you take home less money

i hope Marshawn Lynch get's KO'd while training MMA

• Like 2

THANKS SLATER YOU ****ING MORON WHO THE **** KICKS IN OT

THIS WHOLE GAME HAS BEEN SO ****ING STUPID

YEAH LET'S JUST RUN THE CLOCK OUT AT HALF AND THE END OF THE GAME.

SOOOOO ****ING STUPID JESUS CHRIST

A day of nothing games ends with a something game, at least for the Vikes.Panthers lose and it doesn;t matter. Seahaks lose and it doesn;t matter. Packers lose and it doesn;t matter....

This is exactly the kind of game the Giants win. Even without OB I would not be surprised to see the Giants - against all odds - take this one.

AP might have something to say about it doe. 

It's going to be interesting. Outdoors in cold weather. Its about 2 degrees with the wind chill. I can't count out the giants but the Vikings defense should be close to or at full strength for the first time in weeks. They should win as long as they can keep the ball moving on offense.

A day of nothing games ends with a something game, at least for the Vikes.Panthers lose and it doesn;t matter. Seahaks lose and it doesn;t matter. Packers lose and it doesn;t matter....

This is exactly the kind of game the Giants win. Even without OB I would not be surprised to see the Giants - against all odds - take this one.

AP might have something to say about it doe.

Or get completely dominated.

That was a total wipe out and should pretty much ensure the end of the Coughlin era in NY.

Also on the Bellichek kick - he always elects to kick. It would be a surprise if he elected to receive. 

I would be more worried about how far he set them back for the future. That Byron Maxwell deal is going to haunt them for 5 more years of he doesn't rebound. Plus he let Jeremy Maclin go. Demarco and Ryan mathews to replace shady failed so far, as usual mathews can't stay on the field and Demarco was shut down. I never thought Murray was that great. He had a good year averaging 4.7 yards a carry but he had a great line and ran damn near 400 times. Some times when rbs run that much it takes a toll and they are never the same again.

That Byron Maxwell deal is going to haunt them for 5 more years of he doesn't rebound.

Byron Maxwell is 10 times better than Bradley Fletcher and Carey Williams. We had to pay for it, but we upgraded. He is no where near as bad as the media portrayed him and I would disagree that signing him is going to haunt us.

Plus he let Jeremy Maclin go. Demarco and Ryan mathews to replace shady failed so far, as usual mathews can't stay on the field and Demarco was shut down. I never thought Murray was that great. He had a good year averaging 4.7 yards a carry but he had a great line and ran damn near 400 times. Some times when rbs run that much it takes a toll and they are never the same again.

Murray had an awful season compared to what he did last year due to two reasons:

1) Chip neglected our offensive line the last 2 years and let our two starting guards go. He replaced them with bench players and thought all would be well.

2) Chip did not use DeMarco correctly.

Demarco very likely could bounce back with upgraded talent on our line and an offensive scheme that fits his play style.

Letting Maclin go was a huge mistake, I heard he signed with KC for 11 mill and Chip offered him 10. ****ing pay that man, we missed him big time this year.

• Like 1

Byron Maxwell is 10 times better than Bradley Fletcher and Carey Williams. We had to pay for it, but we upgraded. He is no where near as bad as the media portrayed him and I would disagree that signing him is going to haunt us.

Murray had an awful season compared to what he did last year due to two reasons:

1) Chip neglected our offensive line the last 2 years and let our two starting guards go. He replaced them with bench players and thought all would be well.

Demarco very likely could bounce back with upgraded talent on our line and an offensive scheme that fits his play style.

Letting Maclin go was a huge mistake, I heard he signed with KC for 11 mill and Chip offered him 10. **** pay that man, we missed him big time this year.

5th highest paid corner in the league and statistically he isn't in the top 50. It was a system change for him so he may just need time to adjust but he wasn't worth the money this year. It will be interesting to see who they sign as a coach.

Letting Maclin go was a huge mistake, I heard he signed with KC for 11 mill and Chip offered him 10. **** pay that man, we missed him big time this year.

It was like Chippy made it a point NOT to use Murray.

In their game against the Giants(?) a couple weeks ago there was a 3rd and 1 play which they ran Matthews up the middle and got stuffed.

The announcers were even getting on chip and saying it was a baffling call, citing that Murray was 20 for 20 on converting short yardage plays.

It was like Chippy made it a point NOT to use Murray.

In their game against the Giants(?) a couple weeks ago there was a 3rd and 1 play which they ran Matthews up the middle and got stuffed.

The announcers were even getting on chip and saying it was a baffling call, citing that Murray was 20 for 20 on converting short yardage plays.

Definitely wasn't the Giants, I think we played them week 4. It was the Cardinals. Chip pretty much benched Murray a few weeks ago. I think he was butt hurt because of all the media that was released saying DeMarco went directly to Lurie to express his unhappiness.

5th highest paid corner in the league and statistically he isn't in the top 50. It was a system change for him so he may just need time to adjust but he wasn't worth the money this year. It will be interesting to see who they sign as a coach.

He absolutely was worth the money if it meant getting rid of Burnt toast Fletcher and Cary Williams imo.

I want the Birds to fire Billy Davis as well. We have big talent on defense right now but Billy Davis is booty.

Threef.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 1

Not sure how I want this to play out. If the Vikes win this week they face Seattle at home. If they lose and Seattle loses then they stay and play in GB again. If they lose and Seattle wins then they travel to Washington. The Skins are the weakest team and I think that the Vikes have a good chance there. Either way the matchup after that is hard since they travel to Arizona or Carolina.

• Like 1

Bold move cotton, it did not pay off.

February 2016 says differently.

Now if you were to post that about Chip Kellys personnel moves It'd be spot on m9

Interesting to note that the Steelers who have not made the playoffs yet have better odds to win the Superbowl than the Bengals the Vikings or the Redskins.

Super Bowl odds as of Dec. 30 (via Bovada)
Teams in bold haven't clinched a playoff berth

1. Cardinals: 7-to-2 (3.5-to-1)

2. Patriots: 7-to-2 (3.5-to-1)

3. Panthers: 5-to-1

4. Seahawks: 15-to-2 (7.5-to-1)

5. Broncos: 10-to-1

6. Chiefs: 14-to-1

T-7. Steelers: 16-to-1

T-7. Packers: 16-to-1

9. Bengals: 18-to-1

10. Vikings: 33-to-1

11. Jets: 33-to-1

12. Redskins: 50-to-1

13. Texans: 66-to-1

Note: Odds not listed for the Colts.

I'm about to go on an all PaPa John's diet and get JACKED.

I hear Peyton makes a mean pepperoidi pizza.

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 2

Vikings are NFC north champs. **** the packers.

fancy them against Seattle?