Bendo's quest to be like BJ Penn

Most_Known_Unknown

lol you reaching.

so what is it when you post a link from bloddy elbow? ORIGINNAL?haha,no,no it not

or how about you literally not knowing what  literally means like your AV was Literally bleeding with originality when you clearly copied something you saw years ago

• Like 1

you guys should start a gofundme account , get one us a round trip ticket with one night hotel (for celebration or weeping). i would like to visit germany beat up FH and then **** some girls from oktoberfest

LOL.. this would be GOAT. I'd lump one of you cans. Send me Megasoup on Greyhound. I'll pound that fool.

lol you reaching.

so what is it when you post a link from bloddy elbow? ORIGINNAL?haha,no,no it not

or how about you literally not knowing what  literally means like your AV was Literally bleeding with originality when you clearly copied something you saw years ago

What in gods name are you even taking about idiot?

you guys should start a gofundme account , get one us a round trip ticket with one night hotel (for celebration or weeping). i would like to visit germany beat up FH and then **** some girls from oktoberfest

I would literally kill you.

To quote WW, i don't watch Invicta.....but if I did, I'd take that bet.  FH is fuelled by righteous indignation.

Well I am a former amateur Boxer and Kickboxer... You'd double your money for sure, m8.

Edited by FINISHxHIM
  • Like 1

I would literally kill you.

Well I am a former amateur Boxer and Kickboxer... You'd double your money for sure, m8.

giphy.gif

nice skillsto bad  you already said you would kill me, so ill g=just bring a weapon , beat you to death and show the cops your post and im out scott free

Edited by HiTeMnSuBmiTem
  • Like 1

Stop talking and bring it Princess...

you at the beach? because you sure are flip flopping. first you said you would pay then you want me to. you just fronting acting hard infront of the internet.i always post where i go  when i leave my city, that way if someone actually has beef with me or likes me we can settle it or kick it. you on the other hand are all talk, your the chael sonnen of the forum