Edgar and Faber duck TJ.

AxeMurduh

Thats what happen (and will happen more often) with meaningless divisions:

Faber lost TWICE for the guy who just got beat by TJ (Barao) and is being offered a title shot at HIS TEAM MATE!

Edgar is not even fighting at 135 LOL

WMMA, FLY and BT ... stop this s******t already!

The second loss to Barao was garbage.  You don't stop a fight with Faber in it unless he's unconscious.  He built these divisions therefore he can fight for the title and lose as many times as he pleases.

The second loss to Barao was garbage.  You don't stop a fight with Faber in it unless he's unconscious.  He built these divisions therefore he can fight for the title and lose as many times as he pleases.

Im glad you agreed that "these divisions" are getting so boring that a single fighter may have 10000000 title shots in each of them.

I agree that Barao vs Faber 2 was some early stoppage but we cant deny Faber was getting easily tagged by Barao.

Edgar should have jumped at the opportunity even if it was just one and done.  He could fight for the featherweight title after and if he wins just stay there and he's the first 3 division champion in MMA history.

Edgar will go after the welterweight strap before becoming a WCC. 

He weighed 155 soaking wet and refused to cut weight for a long time.

Edgar will go after the welterweight strap before becoming a WCC. 

He weighed 155 soaking wet and refused to cut weight for a long time.

He refused because it was the lightest weight division in the promotion.  By the time they added featherweight and bantamweight he was the lightweight champion.

He wouldn't really be a WCC in my eyes.  He's fought the hitters at heavier division his entire career.  He walks around lighter than both Barao and Cruz.  He's the same height with the same reach as Dillashaw who walks about 155.  Cruz and Barao are the WCC of that division weighing 165 and over 170.

He refused because it was the lightest weight division in the promotion.  By the time they added featherweight and bantamweight he was the lightweight champion.

He wouldn't really be a WCC in my eyes.  He's fought the hitters at heavier division his entire career.  He walks around lighter than both Barao and Cruz.  He's the same height with the same reach as Dillashaw who walks about 155.  Cruz and Barao are the WCC of that division weighing 165 and over 170.

I agree with you, but Frankie is too GOAT to fight guys his size. He only wants to wreck guys that are bigger than him.

Im glad you agreed that "these divisions" are getting so boring that a single fighter may have 10000000 title shots in each of them.

I agree that Barao vs Faber 2 was some early stoppage but we cant deny Faber was getting easily tagged by Barao.

He took the second fight with a few weeks to basically cut the weight.  He shouldn't have saved that card without getting some of that Nick Diaz money.

Archived