"Uh, Vai morrer! Uh, Vai morrer! Uh, Vai morrer!"

xFINISHxHIMx

Barboza will spam all kinds of kicks, severely slowing down Johnson, frustrating him, keeping him at distance etc.

But at some point in those 15 minutes, he'll walk into a jab and then get choked out.

So whoever's got Barbosa is going to be looking a bit different for a while...

Btw, how do you re-enable someone's sig? Yours is still invisible to me FH from the Wedo days.

• Like 1

Barboza will spam all kinds of kicks, severely slowing down Johnson, frustrating him, keeping him at distance etc.

But at some point in those 15 minutes, he'll walk into a jab and then get choked out.

Btw, how do you re-enable someone's sig? Yours is still invisible to me FH from the Wedo days.

Who the hell are you... Bartolini?

• Like 2

manage ignore preferences

My Settings on your profile page

Thanks lol

• Like 1

Watch how you talk to that vicious jungle savage. He runs the favela with an iron fist.

This is well known, meng.  How else would he operate his giant hamster wheel powered computer if he didn't have them little street urchins on lock???

• Like 3

Fh is going around using the same phase in every thread, like when Cole called himself a fairy and just said yay.

Did I mentally break fh? He has gone off the deep end

You are a retarded idiot if you think you can break someone mentally, you mental midget.

Uh, Vai morrer! Uh, Vai morrer! Uh, Vai morrer! 2 weeks.