What's next for Anderson Silva?

najma

So far he has not made a single public statement about the doping scandal. The UFC will most probably say what they are gonna do with him tomorrow, but I don't expect anything more than a fine.

The athletic commission will ban him for a year or so. This wouldn't stop him from fighting in Japan, right. But most probably would burn the bridges in the US.

Will he compete in boxing/kick-boxing to stay active? 

Or will he be so shamed that he won't appear publicly until 2020?

What he definitely should do is to go to sensei Sonnen seeking advice on how to handle this situation in a manner that in a couple of months people would forget they ever heard of Silva juicing.

What do you think will happen to him and what would you like to happen to him?

Apart from a 25 to life sentence, which goes without saying.

ufc168_11_weidman_vs_silva_002.jpg

I don't see the UFC doing anything themselves. They'll let the Athletic Commission determine the punishment, and they'll abide by it.

There is ZERO chance of him fighting until whatever suspension the commission gives him is up. The UFC will not go around the NSAC's ruling.

They should cut him and never let him be in the hall of fame. I was really disappointed when I heard the news, I had looked up to Anderson as one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time, but that is irrelevant now, he tested positive for roids, so there is doubt cast on his whole career. Nothing is worse than a cheater, it's a false legacy now. He should not get off any lighter with the public than lance armstrong did. That goes for anyone who gets caught out cheating.

They should cut him and never let him be in the hall of fame. I was really disappointed when I heard the news, I had looked up to Anderson as one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time, but that is irrelevant now, he tested positive for roids, so there is doubt cast on his whole career. Nothing is worse than a cheater, it's a false legacy now. He should not get off any lighter with the public than lance armstrong did. That goes for anyone who gets caught out cheating.

Couldn't have said it better

As far as I am concerned, NSAC's decision won't allow him to fight in any combat sports, so no boxing matches for him.

I hope he never fights again, never makes to the HoF (even though it was always a joke), and gets publicly shamed for being a cheater.

Who is the racist **** hole that gave you that defamatory name? I will **** him up for you.

What's next is a suspension and then a title shot.

But his goat status is gone .

Which leaves this guy as the goat now.

gsp_1.jpg

Negative.

This guy is the GOAT for being a multi-organizational champ who didn't duck Androsterone Silva like Grease did.

nick_diaz_smile.jpg

Soon to be followed by this guy when he finishes retiring all the Brazzo's at 185.

ufc162_11_weidman_vs_silva_047.jpg

You gotta think he's crafting an elaborate excuse or apology. On the issue of fighting again, his momentum has been utterly destroyed by the KTFO and if he continues his career I believe he'll prolong this very dark chapter in his life. His chin is now suspect, he has reason to doubt his own body, and his confidence has been shot to hell. Mentally, he is broken. He used to fight from a very different place; from his own belief in his grandeur and the feeling that he couldn't be denied, which he proved time and again, but now he'll always be fighting out of fear. He fears the knockout, he fears his body giving out on him, he fears his inability to do what he did on his own, which explains the PEDs. He's not great anymore, he's vulnerable. Maybe he always was. But the critical thing is now he feels it.

Dana looks like such a beta in this photo holding that random can's hand 

He had dollar signs in his eyes thinking about all the wolf tickets he can sell with an  immediate rematch.

He must have been pissed when Canen ducked the fight.

He had dollar signs in his eyes thinking about all the wolf tickets he can sell with an  immediate rematch.

He must have been pissed when Canen ducked the fight.

I still think about the glorious day when Barao was absolutely bodied

It took way longer than I expected, but the can was finally exposed 

No one cares about weed.

It shouldn't even be illegal.

Stop peddling your 1950's reefer madness propaganda. 

And yet here is what you say about diuretics :

"But even if he was using it to cut weight, he is still using a banned substance to gain an advantage, he didn't have to work as hard to cut weight."

What of Diaz uses it to help cut weight. Or just to tolerate training?

And yet here is what you say about diuretics :

"But even if he was using it to cut weight, he is still using a banned substance to gain an advantage, he didn't have to work as hard to cut weight."

What of Diaz uses it to help cut weight. Or just to tolerate training?

Marijuana doesn't help you cut weight or mask steroids. If it did, Shields would have popped hot for that to.

And tolerate training? Who gives a ****. It'd be okay if he went home and drank a fifth of jack to help tolerate training but god forbid he smokes weed.

Archived