PED are over rated fighters who fail ped test always lose or have bad performance

Brockinator

anderson silva fails for 2 steroids and has worst perfomance of his fight career, other fighters always fight the worst they ever fought or lose, they are very over rated. protein, carbs, fat, natural creatine and vitamins, water  etc is what muscles need not chemicals and i think its getting proven in the octagon

chael sonnnen took all his ped's legally for medical reasons, still against rules but chael sonnen was doing it legally by the law and had doctor recomendation.

chael sonnen was an elite wrestler and a good boxer , if anything the extra testosoterone made him gas in last minute of fight and caused him to lose 

chael sonnnen took all his ped's legally for medical reasons, still against rules but chael sonnen was doing it legally by the law and had doctor recomendation.

chael sonnen was an elite wrestler and a good boxer , if anything the extra testosoterone made him gas in last minute of fight and caused him to lose 

Again untrue. He was originally busted without any sort of TUE coverage. 

Plus he was busted for HGH for which there has never been any note from his mommy for.

This actually pissed me off when I first read it. However, I read it again realizing you obviously are trolling and got a good laugh out of it. I cant believe I almost just bit that troll bait..

PEDs are going to help you, but I think in many cases the guys that are taking them need the help for reasons that are going to cause them to lose anyway. Someone who needs a shortcut is in trouble no matter what happens.

On the other hand we know beyond all doubt that PEDs improve athletic performance. Looking at the home run totals and the times Lance Armstrong turned in and so many other world and Olympic records what were set by drug cheats - there is no doubt that these things work.

• Like 3

anderson silva fails for 2 steroids and has worst perfomance of his fight career, other fighters always fight the worst they ever fought or lose, they are very over rated. protein, carbs, fat, natural creatine and vitamins, water  etc is what muscles need not chemicals and i think its getting proven in the octagon

At age 40, his performance would have been 10x worse without the roids.

Sonnen went from a middle of the road talent  to a title fight

Edited by Andy_Anderson
  • Like 1