£804 per month flat where bed and kitchen are all in one room

fobar

ealing-flat-v2.jpg

An estate agent has defended the price of a studio apartment in West London where the bedroom and kitchen were in the same room.

The property, located on Station Parade, Ealing, was being advertised for £804 a month, with bills included.

It was described as having a “good sized living area” on the Northfields Estate Agents’ website, The Evening Standard reported.

A similar property is being advertised on the website in the same location, although pictures of this studio flat do not show a bed in the living areas.

ealingflat2.jpgAnother flat to rent in EalingNick Devonport, the Northfields manager,told The Independent:  “The photo is a shocker and we accept that.”

However, he said the property received a lot of interest and was let quickly. “The location is the key thing here. It’s opposite Ealing Common which is on the Piccadilly and District line. It's 25 minutes into Piccadilly Circus and a few minutes from Ealing Common, one of the most desirable areas to live within Ealing.

“The fact that the landlord was including bills is also a good selling point.

“Supply levels in the London area are quite low and that is having pressure on housing prices because the demand is rising quite quickly. The price is about average for the area.

“We do accept that stock is expensive and we are big supporters of creating affordable housing. If the Government could help us achieve that, we would be very grateful.”

• Like 1

Thats about all you need.  I assume something that size near me would only cost about three-fiddy.  

My dad had a super cramped 1 bedroom in Alexandria, VA that was costing $2000 a month, for absolutely no space.

I think 800 pounds is $1600 which is not bad at all especially if it includes all your bills.

You couldn't get that in NYC, unless maybe some crack house type deal.

no, you have to be making GSP money to live in Toronto

I live close enough though...

Toronto is full of beta's m8. 

A bunch of AmeriGOAT's plundered it and then burned it down back in the day.

It was called York. I believe some GOAT's from Alpha New York might have burned it down for swagger jacking.

• Like 5

Toronto is full of beta's m8. 

A bunch of AmeriGOAT's plundered it and then burned it down back in the day.

It was called York. I believe some GOAT's from Alpha New York might have burned it down for swagger jacking.

lol your history books are biased as ****

The Canadians burned down your white house m8

• Like 3

Terrible deal.  Studios here in the states are around 200 per month - plus utility will come out to be about 400 per month.  Much better than 800.  Also, considering the Euro is more than the dollar now, that is a **** deal. 

Not where I live in the states. Studios are double that at least. If you go to the oil fields in western ND a 1 bedroom apt is about $1800 a month.

• Like 1